LMAO
>2016
>still believing CNN

source m8

fake news
saged

turn on cnn

"exclusive leaked memo"

What'll happen to these fags if this news turns out to be false?

Will libel laws finally get enacted?

I'm getting tired of the misinformation

U w0t?

wow, 43 out of what, like 300?

>43 electors decide to vote for Cruz or Rubio over Trump
>neither candidate has 270
>senate then votes for president
>senate is mainly Republican now
>Trump wins again
>liberals all across the country an hero after being eternally BTFO'd again

that's from earlier. look at their frontpage now.

Do a better shop on the 4 next time, you can see ghosting on that shit.

You've made this thread already faggot. We know how it goes.

losing 36 makes himlose the vote

In your dreams HillShill. Enjoy the next 8 years.

OP, stop shilling this same image over and over. It's not real. Fuck off faggot.

Oh fuck, it's over

fake news

Nice pixels, faggot.

sage

The ones in Clinton won states? Lol

>"""""""""""""""""""""exclusive"""""""""""""""""""""

nice proxy CTR. saged

You need a 2/3 majority vote in that situation. Trump will not get it.

Fake news is the worst.

Why do you still subject yourself to their shit?

>tfw it's fucking real

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>Spreading lies in hope of electors changing to Hillary
Do they really think it will work this time? There will be 1-3 electors that will go over to Hillary, which will end in them losing their jobs when Trump officially wins.

Why are you laughing? In the case that trump doesn't reach 270 electors he will need a 2/3 majority of congress to be elected.

Clinton
News
Network

Even NPR (public radio, so not owned by Jews) have been warning of the possibility of 35+ faithless electors tomorrow.

It's happening

The house votes not the Senate.

The house votes and a simple majority wins it dipshit.

>>senate then votes for president
Wrong the house votes

>public
>not (((jewish)))

wtf im now an elector

Still the same

This faggot not disabling Cortana

When do we find out how they voted?

Right now.

All Repub electors vote Trump. They are not going to hand the fucking keys of the white house to a Dem while the Repubs control literally every facet of our government as well as getting SCOTUS picks.

Repubs flipping and letting Killary be president makes as much sense as Israel suddenly deciding to let in a bunch of mudslimes and telling Jews to breed themselves out.

>CNN digging it's own gave
jesus christ, if this doesn't pan out as well, they'll lose even more viewers/ad revenue.

top jej

Let me guess, Democrat ones?

Who's going to be President then, Ryan?

>senate then votes for president

You don't know shit. If it goes to the house, each state gets 1 vote, and simple majority wins. Why are you coming here and writing shit about things you know nothing about? 33 of 50 states were Republican.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THIS REALLY MEANS?

30 of them are from states clinton won.

There has to be liberal electors changing votes towards him to spite their party

he asked for a source. not fake news.

If this happens I will never vote for a Republican again. I'm newly supporting their party

that's correct, if the electoral college fails to elect a president (no nominee receives the 270 votes necessary to win) then the house and senate (the new one, the one that also just got elected, not the one that's on its way out) presided over by the vice president (again, the new one, pence) must appoint the next president. how they choose to do so is an irrelevant procedural footnote. but i believe the posters claiming that they use a simple majority vote are correct, that's typical of congressional acts.

39 to be specific.

ENHANCE

>cnn doing another round of shilling

my sides they truly are butthurt

post yfw democrats have to lose the election a second time because of their delusions

sage

It's more like 3rd or 4th, now.

ratings

>even using windows 10
GPU power is so ridiculous you dont even need directx12

>Face it, Trumpkins, he's never gonna become the Republican nominee. Faithless electors WILL keep him out and appoint a TRUE conservative like Ted Cruz
Can't wait for your tears tomorrow baby

We must feed Kek with praise again. We left him as we got comfy with the win.. All feed Kek with memes. Appease the green lurker, repent to the long tounged liar.

I appreciate that you actually assume people care about what they're using, but most people use w10 just because it's newer and newer = better

Telling them why it's a nonsensical choice will fall on deaf ears