HOLY SHIT

HOLY SHIT

Green Day just D E V A S T A T E D Trump on live on stage at the AMAs. Trumpfags BTFO forever and always.

How will you silly drumpfkins even recover?

youtu.be/58H406jATDE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ
youtu.be/58H406jATDE
youtube.com/watch?v=DgMWyQtucyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Green Day? You mean this radio-friendly and pseudo-rebellious copy of Bad Religion? Nice try.

DO YOU HAVE THE TIME
TO LISTEN TO ME WHINE

who?

why do they make such retarded facial expressions

>enjoying green day or taking them seriously ever

neck yourself OP

Are they going to do another CD as terrible as American Idiot now?

Not that they've had a good record in like 15 years.

>just
The AMA's were last month

From a band that has a song called American Idiot.....

Really makes you think eh

It's 2004 greenday is relevant guise

tfw you're 40 and wear more makeup than your mom

Being that old and still dressing like that is embarrassing.

Jesus how old are these guys? They have to at least be in their 40-50s and they're still trying to pass off as being the cool defiant rebel youngsters.

"Oh there's a Republican president...we had better suddenly become political again!"

Insincere horseshit.

That was a month ago

>How will you silly drumpfkins even recover?
We will recover with one of the greatest economic booms and regaining our freedom of speech.

Wont take that much to turn the tide of the dislike/like ratio fellas

Didn't the election teach you anything?

>60 year old men actually dress like this and try to act edgy to recapture just a tiny shred of their long gone youth

Just sad desu, how the fuck did these clowns get on an awards show? Is music really that bad these days?

>a bunch of has beens trying to stay relevant

Wew

>listening to greenday past the age of 13

Oh noooo! Green Day said no trump! Oh well, I guess since green day said it, we have to stop supporting trump now, huh?

Eat shit, OP.

Why would I care what some 50 year old manlets wearing makeup say?

lol, that should teach DENALD PMURT for using their "When I was" song while mocking Rubio and Hillary.

Witnessed

>still this asshurt over Trumps Presidential victory

Leftist scum BTFO lol :^))

>tfw this thread is making me listen to American Idiot again

Fuck, I want to be young again. Being 28 is suffering.

Tomorrow OP will be B U T T B L A S T E D

DRUMPF

>Fuck, I want to be young again. Being 28

>pandering to BLM
>BLM doesn't listen to rock music

Wow you sure showed them

FUG AMERICAN IDIOT DRUMPF IM PUNK

Two of them have tons of wrinkles, while the third looks like an aging man child.

Yeah I dunno. You'd know them if you heard them.

>he thinks 28 is old

Fucking idiot

>Green Day
Faggot shit since day one.

A band of faggots from....

(((California)))

>shocker

NO TIME TO SEARCH THE WORLD AROUND
CAUSE YOU KNOW WHERE ILL BE FOUND

Dookie and American Idiot goat albums

Man when I was ~16 they were my favourite band. Jesus of Suburbia just spoke to me.

Now looking back it feels cringy as fuck. They are far too old for that faggy hair. They make ok music, but they should knock it down a notch with the """punk""" style. They are almost 50 for God's sake.

>Green Day

Oh shit. I forgot it wasn't 2004 for a second.

Aren't these faggot like 50 now?

HAHA LOL, SOME OLD FAGGOTS TRIES TO BE EDGY!???

Let me guess: they said "fuck you" to Trump? And called him a racist? Is that what they did?

no fuck you they are real punk

Maybe Dookie, maybe.

I'm sure they'll use Trump's victory to make another shit album like American Idiot.

>Begin over 20
>still rocking spiky hair

They should at least try a little harder.

Is that their dad on the left?

Cringe

i always liked music over bands, it's why i still like my chemical romance despite knowing the band themselves have "please no bully me" on their faces. if mcr was the male cheer leader in it for the uniforms GD were the edgy kid that smoked maple leafs and thought he was high.

Don't these faggots get it? The more they insult Trump, the more people get the idea that they're insulting them, the voters, the more people start turning their backs on the media and jews.

Kerplunk and Dookie were actually not terrible albums, Kerplunk being much better.

Anyway fuck these 40 or 50 something irrelevant dyed hair faggots. "I'm a millionaire 'punk' plz pay attention"

>MCR faggot

Don't even mention green day in the same sentence as that garbage you emo pussy

Mcr is leagues ahead of Green Gay

28 is pretty old for this website atleast.

If Robert "Literally Satan" Plant didn't sing it with Jimmy "I fucked a 14 year old and nobody cared" Page providing a devilishly sexy guitar to the God like vocals, it doesn't matter.

who?

>some manboys who can half-play instruments pretended to have opinions

great

Are you aware of when this site started?

they are the most successful out of the two due.

youtu.be/2k0SmqbBIpQ

I heard there was at least 35 electors at this concert. Bet all of them will change their votes after being hardcore redpilled by based Green Day

No way is Dookie, even Kerplunk or fucking Green Day even close to punk

yeah
no

Green day is edgy crap.

Can someone explain to me the appeal of this filthy frank youtube guy? Nothing but fucking annoying, albeit, that was pretty good.

They're like 50 and still writing songs about rebelling against mom and dad, their opinions hold no value.

>Liberal buzzwords

No... please... just stop... you're hurting my feelings....

This Green Day sucks in rebellion compared to The Stooges and they hail in comparison to GG Allin

hes just dumb entertainment. He hates SJW culture but nothing really beyond that

Greenday hahahahaha Total fucking dicks who rip off stiff-little-fingers on every track

Dude, are you, what they used to call, a "oldfag"?

If I wanted a group of 50+ year old men to scold me I'd pull out my dick for the waitress at IHOP. Their 13 year old fanbase is now old enough to have their own 13 year olds.

>green gay
>relevant
Are we in 2004

/thread

>>>>>>>greenday

SHIT WAS SO CASH

t. billie joel armstrong

Both Dookie and American Idiot are 100% dogshit for retarded teens who think they know politics because an aging manchild like the faggots from Green Day hated Bush.

Both bands are complete shit you stupid fuck. Get some taste in music, faggot.

Top Kek.

Why should we care about some aging sellouts?

There's like 3 too many people on that stage to be playing that juvenile simplistic shit. Green Day is lame as fuck.

>youtu.be/58H406jATDE
>Published on Nov 20, 2016

I even admit to loving the song "She" due in most part to the bass in the song but man fuck Green Day. You fuckers are older than me and still can't evolve beyond 4/4 and Ramones level song structure.

Cringe as fuck. Couldn't finish

>this is from November 20th
>almost 100 replies

Newfags keep falling for these bot threads

>oh wow,band that nobody has cared about since the 90's-2000 era insults donald trump

>40 year olds pretending to be punk

is there anything more pathetic?

BLEDREBLORUOMPHFHHFPH BTFO HOLY SHIT FUCKING REKT

I know it is old still never a good time to not rip on Green Day.

More like 1994, that's when they first came out

Good God I hate soccer mom rock.

Can we back to emos please, at least they left people the fuck alone.

just like with rage against the machine(or prophets of rage as they are now called)rock bands seem to be joining the anti trump bandwagon

or should i say,rock bands that nobody has cared about in over 20 years

green gay more like. isn't this guy like 50 now?

Sad attempt to be manic street preachers : amerifuck version . Letterbomb is a direct ripoff of MSP's PCP . Green Day fucking sucks. I see teens waiting at the bus stop in the morning wearing Green Day hoodies. Why does anyone give a shit about these edgefucks?

You're all faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=DgMWyQtucyc

>No KKK
That was the Left.
>Fascist
No, that's also the Left.

Don't quit your day job.

>Trump wins election
>Immediately think, "Green Day is going to sell so many records"

Right on cue

Oh shit, I remember this game

What was it called again?