Ameritard elections

>Trump only won because Russia exposed how criminal Hillary is.
>Lets make her president now

Fuck my life. And fuck you America. The dumbest and most corrupt fucking country on the planet

And what's this talk about "electoral college" not voting for him. He won didn't he?? Or is that system built so they can control who becomes president

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w4Ie90p8nas
youtube.com/watch?v=jBu5M0gXGos
m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lDoPpnK_6w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why the fuck do the states have to "cast" the electoral votes?? It's already voted. Fix your shit stoopid burgers.

>The people have the right to vote

The right to give their jewish masters votes that is.

>what is manufactured outrage?

Trump won. Plain and simple.

HNNGHGHHGHGHGHGHGHH

THFFIIICCCCCCCC

ITT: Illiterate retards

I'M PRO TRUMP. My whole fucking point is why he still can lose if the electors don't cast their vote?? The PEOPLE chose him. He won, why isn't he president yet??

Okay there is a certain amount of electorates in each state. The popular vote in each state get those electorates. The electorate who vote do as what their state had voted for. However the states Hillary won are the ones making a ruckus. They are "refusing" to vote for Trump even though they can't anyways. Trump won the majority of the electorate.

See what I mean as "manufactured outrage"

are you retarded? Election day and the day that the electors pick the president are not the same day. He's literally going to be the the president

The electorate officially votes December 19th, tomorrow.

>Who is Al Eppo?

So no libcucks have any true power then over the actual "casting". Like it's symbolic or something?

Yes, that's right. It would be considered ethically immoral for an electorate to do opposite of what their state had voted for. The liberals are in the minority, they have no real power now.

Trump won and will formallybwin tomorrow. Whats OP assblasted about?

they could literally elect Michelle Obama for president if they wanted to, but it won't happen. They have the "power" to elect anyone, but it would be political suicide and it would start a literal fucking civil war.

Tbh I doubt that.. But why the hell is this possible?? You're not voting for president, you're voting to give possibly corrupt people power to CHOOSE a president. Morality isn't a law. This is sick man. Wake up

All that talk that he might now become president because some jewfucks don't "agree"?? But yeah no I'm cool now because I just learned that they can choose whoever they want, but it's immoral. So yeah no we're good. No worries

>I have psychosis

redundant t b h

We've known the Clintons are corrupt and buried neck-deep in scandals for 20 or 30 years. Americans didn't need anybody to tell us that shit.

The Bernie Bros and other dissatisfied should've revolted louder and harder against the blatant corruption and rig job the DNC did to hand the warhawk neocon globalist Hillary the nomination and the dirty incompetent asses she had running her campaign.

Plus we saw the Secret Service toss her into the back of a van like a lump of meat. That's not Presidential in the least. That's Weekend at Bernie's shit. Americans aren't gonna trust a leader who has to be rushed to a black medical site and pretend she DIDN'T just have a massive seizure. Health was a big concern McCain faced when he was going against Obama 8 years ago; people don't want a sick old feeble fuck in charge. They want HIGH ENERGY!

>but it would be political suicide and it would start a literal fucking civil war.
Yeah yeah yeah, of course, Sup Forumsish basement dwellers and rednecks will start a civil war. Spare my sides. The army, maybe even the police alone can stop this and keep you goys in line. Forget your wet dreams and start praying Kek, so that your retarded system of giving 538 plutocrats the right to decide the future of the entire nation won't play against you once again.

> bunself

Made me chuckle.

I really doubt that civil war story as well.

It's not our problem that you're too fucking stupid to understand.

Way too late with this one kid, but thanks for the input. How's that jewish dick down your throat?

I aint fightin that

Will he win AGAIN?

>bun/buns/bunself
My sides have liftoff

You know, oftentimes people lay the "mental illness" card to make fun of a certain person's behavior/opinions.

This person is likely to ACTUALLY have a mental disease.
>Visual example:
youtube.com/watch?v=w4Ie90p8nas

>Informational vid:
youtube.com/watch?v=jBu5M0gXGos

m.youtube.com/watch?v=8lDoPpnK_6w

There's a $1,000.- fine for not voting who you're supoosed to be voting for

Get this shit out of my thread ya cuck

this reads like a parody. I refuse to believe this is serious.

Is that profile a parody?

I got it from here, no idea. But there are people like this. A lot of people like this

Name just fifty (50).