Free pro tip

if you want to strike the final nail into msm news orgs, set up a meme generator website, like fakenewsgenerator.com or something similar, and allow users to generate fake headlines from templates

as the headline memes proliferate the web and get more and more absurd, normies won't be able to trust what they see

congratulations, you will have done your part to destroy msm

Bump for a good idea

Bump. This could be genius

this sounds like a great idea, i might actuallly make this.

but when this does go live i need you to spread it like aids in africa.

wich one of you fags bought the domain name.
if it is one of you respond so we can work together

ha I didn't realize it was taken. do a whois on the domain...the contact info isn't private

i'll start dumping some templates to use

Why write fake ones when you can just collect the ones they've already put out?

haha here you go, tripfagging from here on out.

hahaha give me things to say, this is hilarious shit

they don't put it in quotes like that on CNN

How do you guys do the font?

You should add a little blur to the text, right now it's easy to tell it's photoshoped

arial bold
then CTRL+T until it "fits", it's not a science

if it looks good to me (I work for Conde Nast as a Graphic Designer - one of too many lol) then it will work. Feed me some lines though I am not big on political people.

>Give them more ammo for the "Fake news" push
>Suddenly free speech means "Well regulated to just the trusted corporation, the average citizen has no need for assault words"

that first amendment tho.. not gonna happen in the US... not under Trump.

reported to your company and FBI for racism fucking nazi drumpf supporter

Best one I've ever seen

seconded

Good idea. Maybe also add a button to randomize an image from MSM reporters. For instance the button would insert the fake headline onto an image of a reporter with a CNN/Fox/MSNBC tag etc...

Boring

We dont want to kill the MSM, just get them back on track to be honest and an asset to the US checks and balances system.

They'll go "Oh, but it's private companies that are censoring speech, it's their right to! The internet wasn't intended by the founding fathers, and must be censored!" as ISPs restrict access and police content.

The MSM says enough retarded shit that you can post their ACTUAL headlines, quotes and words to make the people turn against them. This doesn't accomplish anything except give censorship ammo to things like twitter, faceook, google, and so on.

i tried
pay debts etc going to cry in corner now bb

also we need good coordination on this one, don't spread 2981951208409124 images at once it's better to spread few at a time and do this every couple of days
but then again this is Sup Forums and we will never achieve that level of coordination

They are owned by Jews you dumbfuck it's like trying to cure a person with aids it's almost impossible

top-tier

I mean yes, but only by destroying trust in any information. A nation operating without correct information would be weaker. If you want to destroy liberalism and help weaken the U.S. this is a good way to do it.

why? why keep the puppet strings that play the marionette show for the dumb apes in this country

Bump because this could be effective

you're doing it wrong

Goodbye President of Cool

Trump is backwards

How many times have I heard that

PIZZAGATE IS REAL

Did gonn be good

good but line up the font with the top text

here's a fun one

I can't tell if this is real or fake...

9/11

BLM