Bugerniggers will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

statisticbrain.com/number-of-american-adults-who-cant-read/
literacyprojectfoundation.org/community/statistics/
indexmundi.com/canada/literacy.html
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html
cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ce.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Burgers have literal niggers and spics who bring their jumbers down.

No way that 79% is right, lies or some kind of number/data fudging

Straya gets it, thanks anglo bro

Sri Lanka got rid of their niggers aka Tamils.

Not like the wealth inequality has anything to do with it

>(((citation needed)))
Also, I refuse to believe that anybody in the United States today outside of fresh out of the water illegals and backwoods Appalachians who have never gone more than 3 miles outside of their shacks don't know how to read.

I have yet to see a single negress that can't read the dollar menu at McDonald's

>mexicans keep flooding the country
>complaint about wealth inequality

we lost our islands to these faggets

>white and red stripes instead of red and white
Fuck off leaf

we have more niggers

the UN would put a citation on it, but burgerland blocks any attempt at conducting an official literacy rate census

literal 3rd world level

>US literacy: 79%
Citation fucking needed

statisticbrain.com/number-of-american-adults-who-cant-read/

>According to a study conducted in late April by the U.S. Department of Education and the National Institute of Literacy, 32 million adults in the U.S. can’t read. That’s 14 percent of the population. 21 percent of adults in the U.S. read below a 5th grade level, and 19 percent of high school graduates can’t read.

Wealth inequality is inevitable when you have niggers and Spics you fucking retard

Switzerland has 'unregulated and therefore evil capitalism' without a huge welfare state, and high levels of equality.

Demographics are destiny, that's all.

a good portion of the city nogs here CAN read, but their vocabulary and reading comprehension are terrible

simple tasks like reading the micky ds' menu or filling out the gubment gibs forms are within their abilities, but a novel? hell no

Canada also isn't reported by UNESCO, moron

Reading is for faggots anyway.

USA needs more Sri Lankan immigrants to bring their literacy rates up..

>be burger
>can't read

The Nation

In a study of literacy among 20 ‘high income’ countries; US ranked 12th
Illiteracy has become such a serious problem in our country that 44 million adults are now unable to read a simple story to their children
50% of adults cannot read a book written at an eighth grade level
45 million are functionally illiterate and read below a 5th grade level
44% of the American adults do not read a book in a year
6 out of 10 households do not buy a single book in a year

literacyprojectfoundation.org/community/statistics/

Sri Lanka is based but the problem is that their president is a marxist now

indeed, theyre counting illegals who dont even bother learning english there

indexmundi.com/canada/literacy.html

in 2003 our literacy rate was 99%

you literally have no excuse you tu quoqueing dumb fucking nigger

>Sri Lanka pop 20.3 mil
>US Population 318 mil
78℅ is bullshit, also I'm sure the Sri Lankan "education" is equivalent to our pre school

there are many successful and wealthy black and Hispanic Americans, every country has a disadvantaged underclass, American social policy has directly disadvantaged black and Hispanic communities for decades which is why many of them live in poverty. If Americans would stop letting the politicians and business owners manipulate them and unite as a people then you could elect some representatives that would fix the gross wealth inequality and share the wealth that the 1% are hoarding.

Any evidence to disprove the 78%?

Also you're being very ethnocentric you know nothing about their education.

These groups are MUCH better than niggers.

>blacks and Hispanics are poor because of racist policies by the government

Give me a break. Niggers are net takers from the government at a huge rate. Mexicans too. This is despite racist anti-white policies for half a century.
There might have been some laws a very long time ago, but most of the Mexicans came after they already had gone.

>they need mo money fo dem programmes
They've been trying that for fifty years. It destroyed the black family. Read a book you fucking moron

Also
>you need manipulated to not want your money to be stolen and given to literal niggers and Spics as a reward for bieng poor and shit
I don't think so, it's natural to want to keep what you worked for or spend it on your own family.

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/us.html

cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/geos/ce.html

here you go look for yourself, also "ethnocentric" really bong? kys Ahmed

>burghers
kek

there, just as i thought

burgers don't wanna pay any heed to this inconvenient truth, it's too much of an embarrassment

Mr. Salt is right.

>I have yet to see a single negress that can't read the dollar menu at McDonald's
Maybe you should get out of the house more than once a year. Niggers literally don't know how to read. that's why they ask you to read the menu for them.

There are many policies disadvantaging ethnic minorities, Bill Clinton made it so Americans could only claim welfare for four years, no wonder poor minorities have to turn to crime, and the lack of public funding in "ghettos" where the schooling is shockingly bad

Any example of your so called "racist anti white" policies?

Benefits destroyed the black family? What book was this the neo liberals guide to the galaxy?

So you're making excuses for the 1% hoarding all that wealth while many Americans and Brits live under the poverty line, I don't like to say it often but what a cuck.

Your best example of a policy disadvantaging ethnic minorities ... is a limit on claiming welfare to maximum 4 years. Makes me think

You are such a cuck. Read your post and wonder why you are a cuck

False statistics.

Blacks and hispanics are fucked before they even get a foot in life being more likely to be born poor than whites

You English need to wake the fuck up and realise this neo liberal bullshit for what it is.

can you read this?

yeah, it doesn't matter that they don't have food
they can read das capital all day.

sri lanka is a shithole tho. beautiful beaches tho

Stop reading the Guardian you cuck faggot

>muh neo liberal
Remove yourself

Agreed
Men should spend their income on THEIR families instead of another man's whore/bastards.

>American social policy has directly disadvantaged black and Hispanic communities for decades which is why many of them live in poverty
there are more white people in poverty than both those groups

it will be interesting to see the long term effects of this mass non-european immigration

i think white minority is inevitable, question is what will be the new american identity?

I thought black people not knowing how to read was just a joke. Wow.

Welfare addiction and hatred of white people?

i'm not sure. i am hoping trump can unite the country, we always have better race relations under republican presidents since they don't push race as an issue.

hopefully we can change the legal immigration system so we can reduce the number of people we take in, and maybe have it so we favor bringing in more better people like chinese, indians, and europeans

Lol you tards believe these self-reported numbers?

Fpbp

Tamils were smart
Its false.

Ok I guess they weren't false. Americans are just retarded.

It's because of "people" who are only literate in Spanish.

>hurrrr my literacy rate

No one wants to talk about the rule of law or their human rights violations.

(((projecting)))

Think you got your niggers mixed up there son, the Sinhalese were the dumbshits and so the British kept them to do the menial labour and educated the Tamils. Dumb nigger Sinhalese got butthurt and decided to kill Tamils setting off decades of war, just like niggers in Africa.

This guy gets it