RACISTS BTFO TOMORROW

SHADILAY

WE'RE BACK FAGGOTS

Tyrants BTFO the day after tomorrow

Stage 3: Bargaining

>implying with all the pizzagate heat hillary has sacrificed enough children to achieve such a feat

We won, Hillary will die next year, Trump will serve 2 terms

ever played the mario and luigi rpg series

and the final boss is always a desperate last attempt to stop the victors

this is exactly what is hapenning here

It pains me to know that people like her.

Haha, drumpftards thought they get away that easy. We're back, and now, you got us angry.

No one actually does

43 GOP electors have FLIPPED For Her

IT'S OVER

DRUMPF

IS

DONE

Nice gif, stolen

This run up to the EC vote has made for another mini-election night meltdown. I will be furiously
scanning twitter for any and all sources of tears.

KEK always sends a sign of his will.

Daily reminder Kek our True Savior wills it.

This is how it feels to me as well. I made this thread
Asking about it. They do have the power to vote for whoever they like, but it's "immoral". Fuck me dead mate. You're not voting for a president, you're voting to give (((people))) the power to CHOOSE a president

we won't know tomorrow anyways dumb fuck.

its not history its HERstory!

little drumpflets will get mad and sit in their place like the good little dogs they are.

Here, maybe you guys will like this.

HERstory ended on election day. And will end for good before Trumps first 4 years are up. And then we'll have 4 more and you will cry like the little bitches you are.

The answer is yes

The results won't be known until Jan 6 2017.

You just make this shit up

He a slave to the globalists, just like every other politician in the west.

Let's hope so. Then we won't need some "leader's" permission to start the "cleaning" we so desperately need.

Ahhh, I see. I'll take that as a no.

Even if by some minute chance the electors don't pick Trump, it sure as shit won't be a Democrat. If the Democrats and the Republican traitors did come to an agreement, my guess is it would be Romney.

You're not even Hillary supporters, you're just lame troll searching for reactions.

YESTERDAY YOU SAID TOMORROW!

She's gonna have to forfeit that shotgun once she becomes president.

they aren't even old enough to count, let alone vote

Hey man, sometimes the Trumpfags bite, sometimes they don't. Same with Hillaryfags. Sadly, all I've gotten is a pissy Latvian.

I seriously can't wait, most of the Democrats know better of course, but the average redditor and tumblrite has worked themselves up thinking that Hillary will magically become president tomorrow. It's going to be another round of butthurt, not quite as great as November 9th but close.

The only thing that's getting blown out tomorrow is Donald Trump's load down the collective throat of the left.

It's going to be even better. This time it will bear the finality of total hopeless defeat.

These tears will be quieter and fatter.

Fake.

CNN right now

post more hilldawg memes

>Rare pepe

Wow, they finally leaned that lying in a candidates favor won't magically make them win!

I'm already looking forward to the 2018 tears. Dems are doubling down on identity politics and pissing off the normies who don't care much for politics by forcing everyone to endure another month of election drama because they're butthurt. Seriously, after 18 months of campaigns and non-stop coverage leading up to the night, all the silent majority wants is for it to be over. Dems forcing it to still be an issue and making Republicans blow them out again and again is making enemies.

Did you actually read the image, user? That's not one of the fake GOP ELECTORS DEFECT screenshots. It's a quote of a man making fun of Dems.

Here you go: "43."