In Iran, not only is being trans okay and societally accepted...

In Iran, not only is being trans okay and societally accepted, but the government PAYS for your transition if it is what makes you happy

>a supposed 3rd world Islamic illiberal hellhole is more progressive than Sup Forums and the West

How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2013/apr/01/un-stats-life-longer-and-healthier-iran
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopeful that a mass exodus of trannies will depart the West for the great country of Iranistan.

like things are as fucked overthere by DAJUICE than it is here. Donald Trump is of the 33rd. t he cult of 33 is manipulating us into a war with Iran, politcal zionism and muslims will destroy eachother. American construction equipment built dubai, and israel. after the saudi's engage and take over iran all the nations will march on israel and the saudis and jews will destroy eachother. the jews will ultimately be tricked by god

That's funny, because in all of the countries surrounding Iran, they burn trannies alive.

It would be really easy to crossdress in a mudslime country. You wear full burka and you don't gotta try to pass at all. It would be fun.

Iran is not one of the Stans, all the Stans want to blow up Iran... a 75 year old Shia muslim has just as much of a chance of getting raped as a 75 year old sweden muslim by the sunni shitheads.

Russia and Iran are allies

Iran hates israel

rape is ok

i think pol would be happy

nope

>In Iran, not only is being trans okay and societally accepted, but the government PAYS for your transition if it is what makes you happy
because they force gays to transition since in Islam being gay is immoral but women with mutilated pussies are normal

They checked out Koran and trannies unlike gays aren't mentioned there. Being clever persians they looked for other explanation and assumed that it must be a real illness and someone has wrong body. For muslims they tacked it suprisingly logically.

Iran is a wildcard in many areas.

Stan is actually a Persian word for land.

All those shitholes were just provinces at one point or another.

I don't hate Israel but I do not agree with how we bend over backwards for them. I would side with them against Iran. I don't think they should have nuclear weapons. Iran neither. As far as Middle East countries go, Iran seems okay. I do think we should take back Constantinople and all muslims are trash.

> Dont hate Israel

Shill Alert!

>3rd world Islamic hellhole
You've been listening to the Jews too much friend
>Israel hates Lebanon, Iran, Syria and Iraq
>ISIS is attacking these countries killing off Muslim and Christian alike yet not a single Israeli has been touched, with the Israeli government vowing to remain neutral while providing medical aid to ISIS fighters before dropping them back off over the border
The only shitholes are the ones with western puppet governments put there for a fucking Rothschild bank, resources and friendly means of expansion for Israel

Alex Jones is 33 too
>bill hicks was 33 when he died
Heh heh

What does Sean Connery have to do with trans rights in Iran?

The last person who wanted to even look at Israeli nukes had his head blown apart on live tv

>all the Stans want to blow up Iran
even central asian stans?

Maybe they know the real and only interpretation of what is a sodomite is being an inhospitable prick

>progressive
Meaningless word
Something cant be validated by its own meaning, only by a objective reality.F.e
Liberals arbitrarily declares that getting fucked in the shitter and cutting of your dick is a positive thing, they invented the word progressive for it.Its completely demogoguery and has only meaning in a ideological context, i.e is completely subjective and thus logically unsound.

this

actually it's more complex than that
if they find out you are gay, they will force you to have a sex change. Being trans is okay, being a faggot still isnt.

why? i dont fucking know. sandnigger magic or some shit.

True, but you meant men with mutilated dicks.

>Iran
>Third world shithole

"Highly Developed Nation," according to the UN.

iranprimer.usip.org/blog/2013/apr/01/un-stats-life-longer-and-healthier-iran

Though anything outside of Tabriz/Tehran/Mashhad is usually a village with little to no contact with the outside world.

It's not socially acceptable at all.
Sure it's legal to get a sex change as a result of a personal fatwa by Ayatollah Khomeini. But people who go through with it are still rejected by society, fall victim to honor killings, etc.

Also, a lot of people who go through with it are actually just gay and don't want to become the opposite sex. It's just the only way to legally be with the sex they're attracted to. It's pretty fucked up.

Well sorta. It's better to translate it as "land of," as Afghanistan would be "Land of the Afghans," and Tajikistan would be "Land of the Tajiks," and so on and so on.