ITT we pretend it's 2006

Real estate is HOT!!!

Got this bad boy for only $700,000 - No cash upfront! Who thought they would actually do it?

You goys would be STUPID to not buy real estate! It's not just a home, it's an investment for your children!

Amen brother! Don't forget to check in on your Roth IRA every now and then. If I keep saving, I'll be a millionaire in 10 years!

Heyo gurl what's your myspace?

>PS: myspace was so much better than jewbook, it's not even funny

just got this bad boy! hummers are the best!!

>tfw broke in 2006
>tfw broke in 2016

Also this

That's because you were a teenager when MySpace was around and now you have Facebook as an adult. Pointless shit like that is always more fun as a kid.

I make $7.50/h at walmart but my annual income is $100,000 thanks to my 5 rental properties in Las Vegas

God Bless America

myspace pages were far more customizeable than facebook. you could use direct html and make your page into whatever you wanted it to be

that was cool

I would just quit my job then, what a waste of life.

I just took out a second mortgage to buy this one. The bankers were so nice!!
This will be my rental property, the bankers assured me tenants would be so easy to find.

Exactly, pointless shit that teenagers loved.

I can't wait for our boys to finish up in Iraq this year.

Haha fuck Saddam, Osama your next!

Every job that doesn't net you over $70k a year is better left for students desu

I just bought me some apple stock.

i predict that by 2016 the average IQ of the USA populace will have fallen by at least 30 points

protip: im right

>implying this still isnt true

Roths are God's gift to non financial retards. Pay a little more in taxes upfront pay nothing on returns.

DUDE, GEORGE BUSH
L M A O
> strategery
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I can't wait for somebody 10 times smarter to tuen this country around in 2008

I predict that Germany will get raped by hordes of sandniggers and nigger immigrants and they will be welcomed with open arms by the German people in the process.

Wtf is Bitcoin? Maybe I'll dump $500 into them and see what happens

no, more creative control over UI

it's the reason why bands and music kept myspace alive far longer than expected

Blair's immigration policy has been disastrous! I reckon' UKIP will landslide the 2010 election!

I have an adjustable rate mortgage so my payments next year are tiny! woo hoo!

I just lost my virginity, /b

McMansion isn't worth $200k.