Just some food for thought

just some food for thought...

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20161217-story.html
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because the black burgers are more aggressive and prone of violence.

Monkeys r not human

/thread

I have never seen a black bun in my life.

whoppers dont rape 100 white women every day

Cause black people don't taste like squid ink.

I'm not more likely to choke to death on a black bun whopper though.

Kek'd and checked

WE

whoppers have black buns in the US?

Absolutely disgusting

Whoppers don't make up 13% of the population while commiting 50+% of the crime

FPBP

i find the word whopper offensive

Pure nigger genes are abo's and african's genes and they are not know to be civilised

Playing the devils advocate;
How do you explain dylan roof

dont those make you shit purple?

trips of truth

they've had these at burgerking last year around halloween if I remember correct

That really flame broils my 100% pure beef patties.

>How do you explain dylan roof

He was a reaction against the Negro presence-- not a randomly violent thug.

Weren't there several reports of people shitting lime green after eating the black whopper?

I've never been robbed by a hamburger.

Niggers are not humans.

The Out of Africa genetic theory is a LIE.

that thing looks disgusting

I'm not worried about the black skin, I'm worried about what's inside of it.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE BUNZ AT?

Neither are hamburgers. This thread is stupid.

never been robbed by a whopper

Green

I'm a hamburger and I've never been robbed

>food analogy
baka desu

These are sold in Japan I think. They color it with squid ink.

The same way I explain the 11 people whom died in a drive-by a week later in Detroit.
They deserved it.

Saving us from the rake one FPBP at a time.

I recognize blacks as human. I just recognize them as inferior ones that the world would be better off without.

neither black people nor white people are any one person
but black people are the criminals that are over represented among them

Prove it.

Some neckbeard on Sup Forums has some ground breaking evidence that disproves modern biologists and anthropologists!

Let's hear it!

Black burgers don't turn neighborhoods into Mogadishu and send the violent crime and rape rate up by 200%

So how is shooting up a church better

Stop calling us burgers or else I'll trample you leafs

go fuck yourself dude

Black burgers make you shit your pants though

you are right user, blacks and whites are equally violent

those statistics provided by the FBI are hate statistics, don't pay any mind to them

i was gonna say they smell bad.

you will be spared on the day of the rake.

>whoppers dont rape 100 white women every day
Yeah, that's KFC

How would you know you filthy burgerist you haven't even had one yet

because false analogy maybe?

breathed out of my nose

These make your poop neon green. PRAISE KEK

>race is only a different skin

Dylan Roof is an insanely rare exception.

In chicago, about 5 people were shot in the last 24 hours, all by blacks. Prolly more.

Actually just so you know I'm not shitting you, I'll google it for you.

Here:
>Four people were shot dead during an attack in the Fernwood neighborhood and 15 other people, including a 9-year-old boy, were wounded in shootings from Saturday to Sunday.
>The quadruple fatal shooting marked the third time in less than 24 hours that a single shooting incident left at least four people wounded.

chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-shootings-violence-20161217-story.html

Regular Burger King burgers are already disgusting enough, I am not going near that thing.

Explain what? How his race of people are far, far less prone to violence?

If white people were as violent and aggressive as niggers, there would be thousands of Dylan Roofs

We need a labeling system so we know what leaves to spare on the day of the rake.

Because niggers aren't human.

>M-MUH INFOGRAPHICS
kys faggot

And here

crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

>average of about 12 niggers shooting somebody dead, mostly other niggers, a day

You can't genuinely look at this statistic and still hold the opinion that blacks aren't more violent than other races. Even in the shittiest white ghettos in eastern europe this does not occur.

Let God sort it out.

Black people arent white on the inside, they're still niggars

I hear the black dye gives people the runs.

Because the very small amount of black whoppers aren't responsible for the majority of whopper related crime.

>Randy bringing the bantz

Complete straw-man argument. It’s not like we hat e niggers for being black. It’s their nigger behaviour.

Actually it’s really helpful that they are black, since you can easily tell them apart from normal humans.

If Hitler did something wrong how do you explain the fact saved the German economy?
Check m8 lad.

fpbp

Idiot.

Looks fucking gross.

Guess the metaphor stands.

I would not see past that gross looking bun that prolly tastes like food coloring

Wow get your lies out of here.

Blacks would live forever if it wasn't for white police officers shooting them for not doing anything.

>actually rejecting a repeatable experiment
muslim detected

He was actually a reaction to the prevailing culture of boundless pity for black people, to the extent that they are literally incapable of conceiving that they are responsible for their own circumstances.

I think that what Dylan Roof did was despicable. But I would say that what he was mad about was legitimate. He was mad about the narrative: that black people are being relentlessly victimized by an inherently racist, morally flawed white society. I'm fucking sick of that narrative too.

I still hope that little faggot gets the death penalty for killing a bunch of old people in a place of worship.

hominids aren't human dipshit
we're a different species
they're not as evolved
not there's anything wrong with that
its just that, if they are to live among humans, the least they can do is abide by human law

blacks have no neanderthal dna, Whites have 1-4%, we are not the same species

I always thought it's weird that some white supremacists take offense with the out of africa theory.

Like, do you realize how fucking long ago that was? There's been a fucking LONG stretch of non-parallel evolution since then.

I feel like the people who take offense with it, wether it be true or not (not really clear either way), would also take issue when you point at a dog and say "we have a common ancestor, probably"

they were sold in the US on Halloween too.

Besides the fact that Out of Africa was only ever a THEORY. It was never proven as a fact.

But dumb shits like this fuckhead swallow anything the nose people tell them.

>just some food for thought...

Blacks are a lessor species.

I am offended because it was a theory that morons take as a fact. But thanks for your shit headed assumptions.

Are you a progressive? I know those twats are mind readers, you'd fit right in with them.

it all makes sense now

Normal Whoppers never asked for change then proceeded to suckerpunch me when I looked away for a second.

>implying anyone cares
god you snowniggers are so fuking austistic

because humans are civilized,blacks are not

has nothing to do with skin color,its how you act.but niggers love to bring race into everything and then claim they arent the racist ones

I don't eat anything black

Ye mate, I'm a progressive. I love blacks. What are you gonna do?

>green

Yup.

>how does your fancy statistic for people on average explain this one incident?
trumpshits btfo! cigarettes don't cause cancer because my grandpa is still alive!

>fuking austistic
Many such cases! Sad!

I wouldn't eat that shit.

I thought only blue food dye did that.

Uusschaffe.

Black burgers are not filled with HIV and racial hatred.

>implying there wasn't a social media frenzy of "i'm not eating it despite knowing full well it tastes the same"

If any of you have actually dealt with moon crickets you know the difference.

Truth is niggers wish they were white.