Seriously how can people defend this movie

Seriously how can people defend this movie.

It was a terrible movie, with the only redeemable part being Vader wrecking rebels shit for like a minute.

Also it fucks up ANH, Leia claims to be on a diplomatic mission even though the empire saw her ship flee from a rebel war frigate.

And why do the Imperial Star Destroyers never actually engage the rebels, were they too busy checking their privilege?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0hC5sl9X9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The only good movie that came out in 2016 was Hell or High Water.

the whole movie got btfo by the line in ANH where they claim that bothan spies brought them the plans anyway

PIRATE THE MOVIE
DON'T FEED THE JEWS

>only good movie of 2016
>not saying hacksaw ridge
Congrats, I hate you

What about warcraft

Obvious bait is obvious.

Return of the Jedi.

Garbage
You're right. Only 2 good movies that came out this year, then.

Hacksaw Ridge is a true war movie.

People keeping saying RG1 was a war movie, but it seemed no different then any other star wars movie except the characters die at the end.

Saw it on friday and it wasn't awful imo. The part when they glorified suicide bombers on tanks was shit though, so was how they made the death star destruction look like Hiroshima. Overall completely cucked politically but still a good story/10

jesus is this movie getting shilled hard

PIRATE
I
R
A
T
E

K we're friends again
>people calling rogue one a war movie
This is a meme right? Please tell me you're fucking with me

It was pretty good,i enjoyed it

Movies don't have to make sense nowadays they just have to spout the globalist rhetoric
Replayed Kotor the other day, any part of that story is better than anything Disney have put together so far literally all we got was female leads who can't act and an absence of male leads

Here you go

How is this movie anything but a repolishing (and also rape) of "A New Hope"?

>pirate it
Lol, not worth the bandwidth.

Still feeds the jews by keeping it popular.

>Implying Revan isn't the meanest, pure-darksided bitch in the history of all fiction ever created.
She's on par with Lord Bane. Except more chaotic and giving zero fucks about Sith legacy, whereas Bane was fucking starstruck beyond belief.

/thread

Go back to tv

>A re-polishing of a New Hope

You know we are talking about Rogue One, right?

Look at half the reviews:

Its not like any other Star Wars movie.

Or "Its like a war movie set in the Star Wars universe"

None of the rainbow coalition actors were good or had enough screen time.

Outside of the redpilled TIE Fighters and Vader the Empire isn't threatening.

And yes it made ANH worse for the same reason the Prequels and the Matrix sequels made the originals of those franchises worse.

Star Wars was originally supposed to be episodic, and it was up to the viewer to imagine what happened before hand, not spoon feeding it to you.

It also ruins the Death Star/Luke dichotomy, since before it looked like the Empire simply overlooked a weakness because they could only imagine a large attack. Like Sauron could only imagine someone using the ring of power not trying to destroy it.

I haven't watched either of the new star wars movies.
Wasn't young enough to enjoy JarJar when Ep1 launched.
Was still feeling weird about Ep1 when 2 launched.
Under-hyped Ep3 when it came out, and at the time was so fed up with the meme they cast for Anakin that I couldn't enjoy the movie or immerse myself in it.

So, no, I really don't have a clue what rogue one is, but from what I've heard it's just IV with new names.

Sorry that my nostalgia-goggles broke. I'm as pissed about this as any one would be.

>This is a meme right? Please tell me you're fucking with me

The reason given for the reshoots that probably screwed up the movie was because the initial cut was considered too much of a war movie by the suits.

>hate rebellion hehe I'm a badass womynk
>dad who was forced to design death star is killed by rebellion
>instantly join rebellion and life has meaning
Yeah the empire are the evil ones..... Lefties are the same wether they're writing themselves into movies or wanting to run society into the ground to the point where they can be rekt
The Rebellion had every advantage between VI and TFA yet are still shit faggots who can't defend or run a treadmill.
Only the empire and imperial rule can give the people of the galaxy a wall that can splinter the attacks that are coming from uncharted space.
Sorry I forgot Jew Jew and Disney already invalidated all that, while confirming that uncharted space does exist because muh Luke is there hiding.
THE REBELLION/REPUBLIC are cuck faggots who prevailed through plot armour and (((coincidences))), only now the stars are talentless women and minorities that fanboys will jump at forever simply because it says Star Wars at the start and has a terribly done, shitty homage to the old soundtracks
>bad acting
>bad story
>bad music
>bad pacing
>okay cinematography
Enjoyable if you don't pay attention, read into anything going on or think about what plausibly would have happened in any situAtion where coincidences and unbeatable females reign supreme

Im talking about warcraft
Pirated rogue one the other day and it sucked Big Donkey kong

>the meme they cast as anakin
Hayden Christensen did a better job than anyone involved in the Disney films and is more at home in a Star Wars movie than any cuck including old pussy faggot Han, irrelevant chewie and ugly as fuck turned bitch Leia

/thread

Anyone disagreeing with the post and thoughts of this man are worthless, shilling fanbois.

>even though the empire saw her ship flee from a rebel war frigate.
>And why do the Imperial Star Destroyers never actually engage the rebels, were they too busy checking their privilege?
Please tell me there was a space battle, they didn't half ass it did they?

I don't know who Hayden Christensen is. I'm talking about Anakin when he grew up to become a gudboi who dindu nuffin wronk.
If that's Hayden then fuck you and fuck your opinion.
>the best anakin is 9-year-old anakin, because you don't expect anything from a fucking child when it comes to acting.
Seriously, kys.

Its almost all dogfights we have seen before, 2 Imperial Star Destroyers just sit there as the Rebellion attacks waiting to get blown up.

There is like a 30 sec Capital Ship battle when the Vindicator shows up and destroys most of the rebel fleet.

If you havent seen it I would recommend against going to the theater its more of a DVD movie so you can fast forward though all of the shit and just watch the Imperial scenes.

Also I forgot to add that the music is really bad. All of the other star wars films had good music even the prequels and TFA, this one had noticeably bad music.

I liked bane till he got cucked by his apprentice 1 on 1
The whole revan rode off to face an unknown enemy always interested the fuck out of me especially since in the movie periods neither the empire or rebellion seem capable of holding down the Galaxy from internal strife let alone if there actually was an attack/invasion from Sith or old empire living in unchartered space
Who cares, I'd rather watch Kyko Ren the mighty trained Sith lose against Huckleberry Finn and Rey "I'm acting" Skywalker
Sorry for length have autism

You can argue VII is just a re-polished New Hope, but Rogue One isn't. You really should see the damn movie before leveling such a specific complaint against it.

Have you seen the new canon. The Grand Admiral of the Imperial Navy is a sheboon.

Nah you're right, I'm half asleep didn't realise I was talking about
>now this is podracing

Its frustrating for me, because the two new star wars films are really bad, and yet, hollywood idiots want to insist that I think they are bad for all this trumped up racial and social justice reasons. Nah, that stuff is gay, but the reason these movies are bad primarily is that they are just shit. Shittily made, they look like fucking fan films. You have to be a particularly brain dead nostalgia fiend to enjoy.

I didn't read that one.
But this is how it is meant to be. The Master is eventually defeated by the Apprentice, who then becomes the Master and takes up a new Apprentice.
It would be the end of the Rule of Two, if the Master was to slay his own Apprentice, then die, and leave the universe with no Sith to pick up the torch.
It's destiny-shit. As said - he held great fondness of Sith tradition.

Revan didn't fuck off to fight some unseen enemy. Revan decided that the universe was too full of cucks and that she didn't bother with it, so she left to find and amass absolute power.
I think she might've turned to some divine-ish creature (much akin to the GOD EMPEROR of SWTOR, but without the silliness of being killable).
Regardless - there is only one version of Revan, and that is the version I made when I played KOTOR.

I've no idea what all this talk about Kyko Ren and Rey Skywalker is, but I've seen some pictures of the slut playing as Luke's 'daughter' (who he somehow didn't know he had, wtf), and she constantly looks like a fish begging for bread at the surface of water. Open mouth and wide eyes. Fucking whore. I hate her. Death to Disney.
>you really should pay the jews money so they might ruin Star Wars further.
How about you go somewhere and fucking end yourself?
So they made the kid say a 'funny' line. How can you hold that against him?
Did you watch the rest of the movie? Everytime he had screen time I would remain in my seat and pay attention - unlike EVERY OTHER MOVIE WITH KIDS (aside from Sixth Sense) where I'll find an excuse to leave - make me some coffee, take a piss, etc.

That kid did alright. He was the only (also Taken-man) not-complete-shit thing about that movie.

>Make a fucking nigger a key person in Star Wars
How can any one defend paying money or even waste time on this movie?

Will /whitemales/ ever have a hero on the big screen again?

>Its almost all dogfights we have seen before, 2 Imperial Star Destroyers just sit there as the Rebellion attacks waiting to get blown up.
Damn it all it's just the same shit as before, say what you will about the prequels but at least RoS had a massive fleet battle for more than a blink, in fact that's the only silver lining of these new movies, they make the prequels look good by comparison.

Do they need one?
I don't know about you lads, but if I want Star Wars I (luckily) still own all 3 movies on DVD.
Also Terminator and Terminator 2. Also Predator.
Who the fuck needs new movies?

10/10 movie anyone who disagrees with me is a sexist pig

In the defence of "passive" Star Destroyers. They are there to deliver TIE fighters. A Star Destroyer is a carrier ship - its own turret-weaponry is useless against anything but other destroyer/larger class ships.
And Star Destroyers are always seen firing at Rebel frigates/destroyers.
>inb4 not in VII
WHY DO PEOPLE WATCH THIS SHIT?!

>The Grand Admiral of the Imperial Navy is a sheboon.
WHY?!

>No! I am going to continue to scream unfounded claims about things I've never seen!

You are just as bad as anyone who has ever demanded a safe space.

9/11 would laugh again.

Did Ghostbusters4 make gold enough to excuse its creation?

Kill yourself, jew.

It was pretty good. How could anyone dislike it?
I mean, all the POC get BTFOd and it's Vaders best depiction yet.

Fish begging for bread is a good comparison
If you haven't seen TFA you should watch the scene on YT of her on the millennium falcon, literally her screaming "ORH MAH GOD THIS IS THE MILLENIUM FOLCON AND OH MAH GOD UR HON SOLO"
Hate it with a venom my man and thanks for clearing up that revan stuff, been so long since I've actually run it through that I fell for the unknown threat meme
At least revan has a head for propoganda :^)

Do you think this movie should have been made?

It wasn't THAT bad but what pisses me off is that they keep recycling the same formula over and over again. Why not explore other facets of the Star Wars universe? Why do we need another fucking filler in between stories that add nothing to the already existing narrative? Take the Star Wars title away and this movie is no different than any other hollywood super hero/sci fi movie out there

In RG1 they literally just sit there and watch as the rebel frigates sit there.

Then the Vindicator shows up and destroys and disables the rest of the fleet.

You are making your own boogeymen just so you can hate things that other people enjoy. How are you any different than the screaming SJWs demanding anything they don't like be destroyed.

Rogue One was good, so yes. Good things should continue to be made. That is the entire point of capitalism, after all.

Now The Force Awakens is another issue. It felt very much like a rehash of A New Hope and I wish they had come up with something original for their plot or had just left things alone. That said, it was still far better than episodes 1-3, but that isn't saying much.

>The Grand Admiral of the Imperial Navy is a sheboon.
It hurts being a navy guy,when will they have their moment?
Also they are shitting on some good characters that the EU created.
They also have AA applications.

I honestly expect them to make way for the bisexual black latino Spider-Man after the next Spider-Man movie.

I hate popular things for stupid reasons too

You gotta play the game whilst 'reading' the story between the lines.
What we're told [we the players] is what Revan decides the universe shall hear.
Meaning that it is literally up to each player to 'decide' with himself what is the true calling for Revan.

This means, that in my world where I've perfected Revan (before BioWare perverted her and made her a dude, wtf is even up with that, and turned HK47 into some sort of meme), there was no threat, only more power. More power than in the known universe, thus incentive for Revan to seek it.
Boom, case closed. Eventually one day my Revan will return and do whatever-the-fuck-she-feels-like with the universe.

What's your Revan like?

... and people in this thread are trying to convince me I should spend time on this movie. What the fuck.
I'm no longer reading your posts. Shilling little jewfaggot.
I've no idea what that means.

>Seriously how can people defend this movie.
What was wrong with it?
>with the only redeemable part being Vader wrecking rebels shit for like a minute.
What about seeing the rebels getting completely wrecked throughout the movie and seeing the death star from a ground perspective?
>
Also it fucks up ANH, Leia claims to be on a diplomatic mission even though the empire saw her ship flee from a rebel war frigate.
She didn't know they knew she was on board.
>And why do the Imperial Star Destroyers never actually engage the rebels
They did

1. La La Land
2. Anthropoid
3. Hacksaw Ridge

>vaders best depiction yet
>shit comedy line
>kills room of extras
What else did he do that was so great?
Other than try to draw people to Star Wars (c): rogue one (tm) Christmas 2016 special

>Other than try to draw people to Star Wars (c): rogue one (tm) Christmas 2016 special
Holyshit, give this sniper a medal for that accuracy rating!

go back to Sup Forums
no one is talking about this movie here faggot

>I've no idea what that means.
Anti-air they shoot down fighters and bombers too.

It was a good movie

>no BvS

Nah he's not. Rogue One is ass. He got TFA and the other movie mixed up, so what? Stop being a pedantic little butthurt faggot who has to keep the chain of insults going.

Lol that can't be real. Is that actually in the "movie"?

... Since fucking when?
Fuck I'm sick and tired of these new meme-weapon-systems.

They have artillery batteries, running dual-twink turbo lasers. And they have a shit load of those.
And that's it. What hte fuckign fuck, "anti-air" - in SPACE.
IN FUCKING.... A FUCKING WHITE MALE

The destroyer's engines had been disabled prior to this scene

This is so fucking infuriating. I would actually have preferred Michael Bay's approach to this nonsense.
>ram tiny tincan into Star Destroyer
>Tiny tin can doesn't get fucking obliterated upon contacting with a vessel hundreds of times its mass
>also active shields

Fucking hell this is beyond retarded. I cannot express my rage with words right now.

I've played it so many times I can't remember much other than dark side and seeing that big fuck off celebration with the spooky mask at the end
I like your play through/future user, would be good to see/read/play but alas we got the aids that is long hair hippy revan and Swtor
I read a book and they'd made revan a dude and he was married to Bastilla but chased down some evil emperor, turned his apprentice to the light before the apprentice betrayed revan before the fight where revan was captured and held until the events of Swtor which I never got far enough into to see. (Sorry been so long)

what the fuck is this shit lmao

>also active shields
nope; I saw the movie. Y-wings disabled that Destroyer with ion cannons.

What do you think tugboats are for

thank you for putting me of from watching this movie with one scene user

>Sup Forums - television and movies

>... Since fucking when?
Since always, remember when they shot at the Millenium falcon? I remember when they had broadside cannons.

Well in Star Trek Jew Jew had the idea to defeat the big baddies with the beastie boys, so it does get worse

If you're not giving them money, you're not feeding them.

Best SW film since Empire.

Not even trolling.

I've seen every star wars film in the theater up until phantom menace, I will never see another star wars film in the theater,

phantom menace was so shit Lucas would have to personally give me a bar of gold to see any of that bullshit ever again, I won't buy anything that says star wars on it, I hate Lucas sincerely and hope he dies a slow and painful death

most modern movies just suck. They are lazy in terms of screenwriting (and movies like this just take the easy way out of using political messages) and general directing quality.

Abrams and Nolan are the king of the modern hacks. Both make sterile pointless movies that I feel nothing and forget the characters afterwards. I watch something from the 90s and it's generally more engaging.

>Also it fucks up ANH, Leia claims to be on a diplomatic mission even though the empire saw her ship flee from a rebel war frigate.

>be on diplomatic mission
>flee when an imperial ship wants to perform a police action and check the ship out for any rebels
>flee
>get warning shots fired at you until you stop
>load your onboard marines at the door and immediately fire on any imperials just trying to enter to conduct any search and questioning of what they were doing in that area
>lose the gunfight you started
>IT WAS JUST A DIPLOMATIC MISSION WE DINDU NUFFIN!

We all know she was lying through her teeth. She had the fucking Death Star plans.

Bane is awesome
youtube.com/watch?v=F0hC5sl9X9M

>Also it fucks up ANH, Leia claims to be on a diplomatic mission even though the empire saw her ship flee from a rebel war frigate.
it was pretty obvious from the onset that it was a soft reboot
Hacksaw Ridge was fucking amazing.

one of those rare movies that come along every decade or so

>not in a film
>canon

Do you need us to give you some trigger warnings first next time?

>Hammerhead
>Literally a ramming ship with giant tugboat engines
>Surprised it can push a ship bigger than itself

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP
But seriously most of the movie was super boring and anoying
The only good scene is the Vader scene right at the end
when will disney understand that no one cares about the rebels and everyone likes the Empire ? would probably sell better too desu

>star destroyers in orbit around a backwater secret base
>most of the crew is probably planetside
>rebels disable the things with Ion weaponry

HURR DURR THEY JUST SIT THERE AND DON'T FIGHT BACK

Tugboats are slow af though.

Yes it is. Was a pretty awesome moment.

The ISD getting pushed had been disabled by ion cannon fire shortly before that.