Sup Forums confessions

I don't actually hate black people, or even mudslimes in real life(I don't want them flooding my country here but I've never had a problem making friends with them)

the only race I could never get along and truly despise and can't stand are Chinese & Koreanss & Candians

I hate anyone who wants to take my home away from me. These are INVADERS and they have no race. This whole "race" thing is simply a pretext for colonialism, which must be fought or we will be murdered and enslaved.

Case in point: the Rape of Cologne.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this post

I bet you live in vancouver

makes me vomit just thinking about it

The jews and catholics spread hate and despair all across the globe, its unnatural.

We truly are in the end-times.

Find Christ OP, at the very least read the bible.

Im same with you, I do however hate Jews. We all know their history, but it's even worse when you have personal experience with them. It's like being greedy and corrupt is in their nature

>Vancover
Ten monopoly dollars that faggot lives in Toronto. As for confessions, I'm somewhat worried about Trump becoming elected, for more the fact that Americans may become more violent. It could be my paranoia, but Americans in general seem to dislike Canadians more and more,and if something happened like an annexation, no one would help us and I wouldn't be surprised if half my fucking countrymen roll on their bellies and let themselves be annex (and come on, we all know the Americans would just annihilate the population and take the resources).

Racism is evil and Hillary was the true redpilled candidate.

Dont subscribe to the beast system, both sides are absolute evil.

Both are the mark of the beast.

I live in Bramladesh

I dont think blond and blue eyed people are smarter than us

(They may have a better culture though)

In spite of the constant funnie mems and forum sliding I'm still a libertarian at heart.

>kowi doesn't hate minorities that aren't on his country

>does hate the ones that are
hmm

My wifes boyfriend is actually black but i never tell anyone on Sup Forums because i dont want to enforce the stereotype.

Multiculturalism can work, but only if:

1. the cultures invited in assimilate to the host's culture. They can keep the parts that agree with the host's ideology, but everything else has to be left behind

2. The guest culture is fully aware that they're immigrating becuase their homeland and cultures are shit

Fuck off JIDF

Then why do you want to fuck them so bad?

culture is genetic. Assimilation does not exist in the real world unless projected onto minorities through force and threat of death by lynching.

Korean men are the worst. Very insecure, probably because they can't get pussy. I have worked with many of them, and they always try to puff themselves up to seem bigger around white men. Like I said, very insecure and also very ugly. Even their own women won't fuck them and most korean men living in the US are fat.

I tried to always get along with them, but they just constantly have some dominance insecurities and you will be competing against them even though you didn't know you were, and you'll still be winning.

It's pretty funny actually. Most korean men are angry little sexless fat turds that are highly insecure. Their existence is shit.

I unironically want to violently genocide all shitskins from this earth for their crime of existing, want women to lose any political power they possess and be slut shamed like the good old days, I don't mind asians but China should be nuked to keep population in control. Also I'm a slavic jew and think actual nazis are fucking idiots who taint the image of white western nationalism.

>cum slurping aids infested leftist mod where your gaping boipucci at we will shut down your diy spaces and execute you all

The black British I know are nice, intelligent, integrated people. Despite Sup Forumss stereotyping

Mudslimes however are a cancer on whatever society they land on

I moved to Vegas about 4 years ago and most of the people at high school were some mixed race abominations, people wearing BLM t-shirts, dykes, trannies, spergs, loud niggers, people that are obviously high, etc. Biggest red pill ever. Although one of the only good people I met was a black guy.

There are only Asian migrants flooding into our country. Your view would change if it were Muslims. I'd take 100 Asians for one Syrian refugee.

Those nice, "intelligent" integrated people will breed hoodrat criminals just like they did in America. It's in their nature. And, knowing black people go for white wimmin the more "integrated" they are, they will destroy white genetics permanently. You're a typical white cuck if you're fooled by a few exceptions.

Because America just imported the the smartest of the bunch and not the dumbest and most violent right?

Please prove to me that the few blacks who actually get a degree in physics or whatever else respectable are just "hoodrat breeding scum"

So you're willing to tolerate niggers simply because a few managed to integrate enough to go to college?

In the 50s American blacks were much more well mannered than their grandchildren are now. Theres your proof.

Many Brits describe blacks who immigrated from Africa behave exactly the same as the ghetto niggers in USA, so much for "smartest of the bunch". Now piss off, Jamal the civic nationalist.