Post your face tomorrow when the electoral college BTFO DRUMPF ONCE AND FOR ALL

Post your face tomorrow when the electoral college BTFO DRUMPF ONCE AND FOR ALL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8VkbBTGWZ8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to see YOUR face when he wins

It will never happen. You are getting your first German-American president and it's been so sweet watching you squirm.

face it kid, blumpf is finished.

I'm just glad that these shitty threads will finally die forever.

sage

oh ho ho user you will be seeing a lot of smug hillary threads for the next 8 years.

They don't have a vaccine for Kuru yet... she'll be dead in 6 months

Cool story bro

I think she might be able to find some alternative medicine ;)

>Round 3 of Hillshill tears tomorrow
Cant fuckin wait

After tomorrow the impeachment cancer will start.

They impeach Trump, they get Pence
The tears will be real, then

If Trump is impeached or assassinated, then liberals get President Pence, who wont be as cool towards the fags as Trump.
Get ready for (minimum) 4 years of salty liberal tears tomorrow.

Who the fuck is hillary?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

i don't think even Lucifer likes her anymore thats why she lost.

what the hell is happening tomorrow?
cant y'all stand the idea of being led by a conservative?
IM A GODDAMN LEFTIST SHITHOLE
LEARN, BITCH

drumps is finally getting destroyed.
CNN just reported there are over 40 defectors. It's over drupfbabbys

>cnn as a source
you didnt learn from last time, did you?

CNN is fake news.
Congress and House are now majority republican and one senator and one congressman must agree for each faithless elector. Do you comprehend ?

Your dem strategies are going to put a super majority of repub into congress! Do you know what that means????????

>ONCE AND FOR ALL
Try just beating him one time first.
he just constantly fucking wins.

Save and repost in random threads. This board has a mod from leftypol from cripple chat.

>First german-american president
Eisenhower and Hoover were both German. They're also based af desu senpai

post your face when we kill hillary clinton in the civil war and all these blue haired pierced wastes of life die to death squads

We can smell the fear in your spam bois.

If you can't smell fear down under, you die.

CNN!!???
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

JUST

tfw

VOTES ARE COUNTED ON JAN. 6. WE WILL NOT KNOW THE RESULTS UNTIL THEN.

Quick questions for burgers :
Does the electoral college elect the president with secret vote (marked ballot and put inside a box like a normal election ) or do they rise their hand inside an office ?

Jesus christ you guys got fucking annihilated already but you just keep coming back for more.

I kind of feel bad for you at this point honestly because its just sad to watch.

Made a little hillary in a coat meme and everything.

Keep your chin up buddy...

... it will be good practice for you so that on the day of the rope the noose will slide right on. Quick and easy.

When there is a frog in Hillary's throat, she reaches for a bottle of Covonia.

The official cough syrup of MOLOCH.

>CNN
>reported

each state casts their (paper ballot) votes. votes are counted on Jan.6. Why do they wait so long to count them? I have no fucking idea.

She'd die within three

Tell me about it, I literally can't be more ready.

I'm constantly amazed at how little you muricucks know about your OWN election system.
> muh popular vote
And now you believe that the EC will actually betray their oath and put the enemy candidate in power.

Just kys

>8 years
the internet wouldn't be around for that long if she won

Is it secret thought ? Like no one else can see what option you mark on the ballot.

I understand that the republican nominees will vote for the republican candidate however on a secret vote they can vote for whoever they want with no repercussion .

If I'm not mistaken there is only one Republican from Texas who said he's not voting for trump and he probably got his political career terminated by that statement...

Now with a secret vote it doesnt really mater as they can all vote for c'thun and you can't prove your nominee didnt vote for you

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I will enjoy leftist tears tomorrow

what's the matter Mario, did someone take away your spaghetti?

lmao you have white genes pablo dont fool yourself

>Drumpftards actually think the government will let him be president

announcing sage isn't allowed

>let Trump become president
>impeach him
>8 years of Pence
see, there's nothing to be worried about

it is, as long as you report it, right? the only prohibited thing is fake sageing

Lel hilary its going to lose twice in one election

only reason I want to see this happen is to watch the world burn

Neither is being a pussy faggot but look what we got here

Eisenhower was a shit

I like you

yet another reminder, we don't see the results of the vote until the 6th- not tomorrow

singles negate this post

>CNN reported
No they didn't

Yep, it's going to be a long eight tyrs

Is this a white nigger thread?

Probably Pence's power level is beyond Trump. Probably Trump it's just there for containment. Probably is Pence playing 5D chess all along.

We get to win for like the 4th time this year!

>CNN
So Trump is gaining at least 50 votes then.

Say it with me boys: Madam President.

Our next president

>muh breitmeme is Real News (TM)

Lel you wish

omae wo ushinaimasu

youtube.com/watch?v=l8VkbBTGWZ8

We can time travel. The winning NEVER stops.

Remember when Trump said you're going to be tired of winning? Seems like he was right.

Stage 3: Bargaining

bump 4 Hillary

>bargain
>when we already have a tremendous deal
no wonder the economy goes to shit under democrats

Letting a bumbling idiot with zero self-awareness and an inability to take his job seriously be president is a "tremendous deal"?

It's okay to not understand, you're a left leaning loaf after all

BLUMPF TRUMPF DRUMPF

wow so original faggot

I'm ready

Yeah, it's almost starting to get old now. But it's okay, happy to just keep winning. If Elon Musk can harvest even just 10% of this butthurt energy, his rockets could make it to Mars in 3 days.

So Sup Forums, once Hillary is out of the news for good (or hopefully dead) how easy do you think it will be to convert these Hillary Pepes into Marine Le Pen Pepes?

what the fuck will all these losers do tomorrow when the inevitable happens? They can't bargain any more, as the Trump presidency will be set in stone.

No more false hopes, no more maybes, it will be finalized and they can't do a damn thing about it hahahaha.

The tears, anguish and utter despair will be epic tomorrow...

they can hope that he has an heart attack, then they can get Pence instead

I think they move to the next stage: Depression.

Here's hoping to massive safe-spacer suicides. Dat Darwin Natural Selection.

You mean, Mike "You like the cock? You get a shock." Pence

Its so fucking fun watching #HilldoDildos grasp at straws and act like its going to happen

Bahahahhah
Oh god. We really are going to get tired of winning

>CNN just reported there are over 40 defectors. It's over drupfbabbys

C-Span seems to be confirming.

You're going to be so embarrassed in January.

if you stick it in the crap, you might need a zippety zap

It's over drumpf cucks, progressiveness wins again.

Wow you're more embarrassing than Sweden

>Hillary is surrounded by screaming armed men, cradling the bloody corpse of her husband. Crying her eyes out she is dragged away to be executed

She will finally know what it was like at Benghazi.

TODAY
>TODAY
TODAY
>TODAY
TODAY
>TODAY

You really need to do better than this. Literally everyone who can read your post is on a computer connected to the internet.

progressivism is societial suicide, enjoy your culturally enriching Islam master race