Sup Forums YLYL: Islam Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BrOWKFGlWSY
reddit.com/r/Colorization/comments/5j1lc8/nazi_war_criminal_gives_one_last_seig_heil_vowing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is it his final form?

And the fucking British still can't even brush their teeth. Disgusting.

wtf i love Saudi Arabia now

lost

That legitmately hurts UKbro.

ATTENTION
ATTENTION

ALL THE FUCKING DIY THREADS ARE BEING DELETED

WE HAVE A ROUGE MODERATOR AMONG US

BE WARNED

ATTENTION

i forget the details behind thaht

>Transgender gay muslim woman

youtube.com/watch?v=BrOWKFGlWSY

whats DIY?

What the fuck his going on with her hair? She looks like she's balding.

ATTENTION
ATTENTION
ATTENTION
what the fuck diy, in the context of Sup Forums?

Right Wing Safety Squads.

lrn to read English, Ahmed.

Fire Safety?

I just squeezed a turd out on the loo, thanks britbong. Youve helped me 2nite

Youtube, 49 faggots and 1 dune coon.

Enjoy. .... .

pol is a board of peace, fuck off

Nice autism

VFD

reddit.com/r/Colorization/comments/5j1lc8/nazi_war_criminal_gives_one_last_seig_heil_vowing/

More of this , muslims are peadophilliacs

DIY threads are practically doxxing threads, get over it. You wouldnt want the fire marshall coming into YOUR home and comdemning it for not having a fire alarm, why should anyone else?

God gave this commandmnet to us, its 100% essential to circumcise your son on the 8th day this is what God asked us to do.
Why do you degenerate atheists ignore God?

Genesis 21:4
And Abraham circumcised his son Isaac being eight days old, as God had commanded him.

This is a commandment from God, it is mandatory that sons be circumcised on the 8th day. Even Jesus himself was circumcised

Luke 2:21
And when eight days were accomplished for the circumcising of the child, his name was called JESUS, which was so named of the angel before he was conceived in the womb.

Now I know what you're all going to say, this is the Old Testament we don't have to follow that, well Christ would like to have a word with you.

Matthew 5:18-19
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

To teach against circumcision is to go against what Christ has preached, those who practice and those who teach it will be called great in the Kingdom of Heaven.
I know what you're all going say, but Paul said you don't have to! That's correct, Paul said you don't have to but he never mentioned your son

Galatians 5:2
Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing.

What he is saying here is if you are circumcised Christ shall profit you nothing, you meaning you the reader. The issue at the time was the Jews claimed to become a Christian you must first convert to Judaism and be circumcised then you can convert to Christianity. This was obviously a big issue but it was solved.

1 Corinthians 7:18-20
Is any man called being circumcised? let him not become uncircumcised. Is any called in uncircumcision? let him not be circumcised.
Circumcision is nothing, and uncircumcision is nothing, but the keeping of the commandments of God.
Let every man abide in the same calling wherein he was called.

What this is saying here is if you became a Christian when you were circumcised, don't become uncircumcised. If you were uncircumcised, do not become circumcised. This is what it means when Paul said if you're circumcised Christ shall profit you nothing, it doesn't matter come into the church as you are, do not listen to the Jews who are trying to lead you away from Christ all are accepted into the church just the way they are.
What is important is you obey the commandments of God, one of these was to circumcise your son on the 8th day.

Genesis 17:12
And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

Notice that it says he that is 8 days old shall be circumcised? The Jews corrupted this by saying everyone must be, not true. It's essential to have your son circumcised now that you have this knowledge but you yourself don't need to be circumcised.

>Left: Before pol
>Right: After pol

Oy, yes. Circumcise your sons like G-d commands. See, it says so right in the bible! Context? No no no, the word of G-d is all the context you go- errr, guys, need.

This is why you don't let kikes dictate your religion, folks.

Only the devil would change gods design

The bible, torah and quran are corrupted

Believe in God. But shut out all religious men who seek to control you.