Be me watching Rouge One today

>Be me watching Rouge One today
>Notices all the bad guys are white
>The good white guys wanted to surrender
>but multiculti rebels (plus strong independent white girl) save the day.

SJWs have taken Star Wars.

We may lost the battle, but we have not lost the war.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They all die fag lord

A lot of us have moved on from Starwars, most people don't actually like any of the films anymore outside of the fact that it's that status quo go-to film for the normie crowd.

THEY ALL DIE !

But yeah , who cares , star wars is a shit saga , it always pissed me off how that gayass luke could defeat BASED ANAKIN after 3 days training with that greenigger

Can someone explain the "rouge" meme to me?

Then Wilhuff and Anakin killed all of them.

youtube.com/watch?v=BJ0xBCwkg3E

watch this whilst listening to link

theres literally nothing wrong with this scene.

wow they actually decided to use a unique approach to the battles rather than just muh lasers and muh bombs. i anything im impressed they actually did something unconventional

movie was easily the best sw since the original 3. the space battles were topnotch and they utilized modern technology correctly to show battle sequences that would not be possible in 1973

Star Destroyers can't cut durasteel beams.

Kek

but yes the story was shit. the characters were tropes/uninspired. and the first half of the movie was literally pure dog shit.

but every other modern sw movie was literaly 100% dog shit from beginning to end. ep 7 was the worst offender of all.

Movie was shit, tons of plot holes. Literally opening scene was one giant plot hole. Imperials going to take man and family prisoner. What do they do? Land their ship in broad daylight 2000 meters away giving the family enough time to casually pack bags for the little girl to run away.

I'm supposed to believe the people with a fucking spaceship wouldn't land right outside the house at 2am like every other police raid. Also they know the girl is missing but don't have any kind of simple sensors like body heat sensors on their ship to detect her.

"""""""Plot""""""""

This movie was shit, if you liked it you are blinded by nostalgia and CGI movie effects. The plotholes, pace, camera work, and tone sucked.

I'm sure it will fail miserably and Jews won't tolerate losing shekels.

They will shape up and fly right or gtfo to somewhere they can make shekels again.

One of the dumbest things I've seen in quite some time.

WTF does mass not exist in this reboot?

At least the space magic in the originals was LITERAL SPACE MAGIC.

Star Wars ended with RotJ.

they've already made back their budget and more and it's only been out for 2 days

>it always pissed me off how that gayass luke could defeat BASED ANAKIN after 3 days training with that greenigger
>greenigger
FUCKING KEK

>artists in charge of physics

niggers can't spell

kikes will lose in the end horrifically at that

(((Star Wars)))

HAHAHAHA wtf