IT FUCKING HAPPENED

IT FUCKING HAPPENED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CArWivYt208
hollaforums(.)com/thread/6040764/miscellaneous/will-do-anything-for-money.html
us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/12/newsflash-public-believes-10-what-they-hear-5-what-they-read-from-mainstream-media-001334783.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=MSM media
forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2016/12/12/the-real-fake-news-is-the-mainstream-media/#65fbf4fe6a5b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

praise kek

day of the boon mike imminent

Post the vid please!

I need to watch the tears flow

nice fake news

Kill all of these Jewish bought liars

So when does it start to become unprofitable and they stop being so shit?

kek the template works

Trust in TV news

People still blindly believe Facebook, HuffPost, Slate, Gawker shit, and a whole shitty host of fake news they believe is not the MSM but it absolutely is

Call me when all establishment media is untrusted by the proles

Another reason the left is freaking out so badly. Trump has blown up their cover and can speak to the people while discrediting them. It's perfect.

I wonder if they are reflecting on why, or if they are just blaming everyone else

>“Republicans who say they have trust in the media has plummeted to 14 percent from 32% a year ago. This is easily the lowest confidence among Republicans in 20 years,” the analyst noted.

>Among Democrats, the number is 51 percent, among independents, it is 30 percent.

hmmm I wonder why that would be?

ATTENTION
ATTENTION

ALL THE FUCKING DIY THREADS ARE BEING DELETED

WE HAVE A ROUGE MODERATOR AMONG US

BE WARNED

ATTENTION

Sounds like fake news if you ask me

holy fuck! we need to do something about th-zzzzzzzzzzz

>current year
>still watching fake news
ISHIGGYDIGGYDOO

Maybe they should double down on the "fake news" angle. That must be doing wonders for them.

It'll only get worse because they'll try a million things to boost ratings and get their market share back.

Anything above 0% is too high.

>below 10%

well still 10% to high.

Link or fuck off

>under 10%
Damn they are still doing damage control? That shit was under 5% mid October

Liberals probably hate MSM more than Trump supporters do because of all the polls assuring them Hillary would win.

digits say on inauguration day trump brings out several people with burlap sacks around their heads, revealing them to be MSM anchor men and women.
lines them up and shoots them each

Post link

bad shoop tbhfam

Because most sane, normal people are Democrats, and Democrats are the largest party?

message to msm readers:

THE DISEASE IS INSIDE YOU

YOU CANT RUN FROM IT

POST THE LINK YOU FUCKING ATTENTION WHORING FAGGOTS

20min
no link

abandon thread

FTFY: (((DISEASE)))

THIS
GIB ME DATS NOW

Meanwhile in Russia
>Our citizens continue to demonstrate their strongest support and approval for the military forces (87 percent), the Russian Orthodox Church (71.9 percent) and mass media (65.4 percent),” reads VTSIOM’s press release about the results of the December poll.

>“The lowest results still belong to the court system (37.2 percent), political opposition (37 percent) and law enforcement bodies (31.4 percent),” researchers said.

It is fake. You seriously think (((CNN))) is going to point out how shit they are?

Frankie McDonald?

youtu.be/CArWivYt208

I've been saying that for weeks. A fucking Jew moderator.

THE MEEEEEEN STREEEEEEEEM MEEEETEEEORRRR

DOUBLE DOWN

THEY ARE ALL RACIST SHITLORD RUSSIAN HOMOPHOBES

pǝʞɔnɟ sı ɯsɯ ǝɥʇ
dekcuf si msm eht

They're talking about racist msm like faux and alex

Balcy Brotocomas

The recount fake news didn't help. The electoral college revolt fake news won't help either. Expect it to drop to 1% after tomorrow.

ʎɯ ʞɔıp sı ǝpɐɯ ɟo ǝsǝǝɥɔ

We can always dream.

It already is non-profitable

Newspapers are going out of business left and right, they need to charge to view online which just drives away more viewers

Everything is run by college intern slave labour while some head Jew collects a check, most "news" website have just resorted to clickbait bullshit for maximum ad revenue

Enough of these shooped CNN images already. It's not a fun meme.

they don't deserve any more attention
they will be privately executed without the use of taxpayer money

Didn't one of the anons, FBIAnon or something, say this would happen? I remember one of the 'larpers' mentioning trust would drop below 10% and that something would happen as a consequence.

Ironically, news divisions of the broadcasters used to be non-profit. It is when they became for-profit that they became shit.

>sane, normal people
>meanwhile in reality the democratic party is literally the party of "headmate" schizophrenics, twitter PTSD, self mutilation, inmates and syphilitic, pozzed ass invaders from san fran

hollaforums(.)com/thread/6040764/miscellaneous/will-do-anything-for-money.html

kek

can anyone link the anderson video, i cant find it.

>Double Down

Liberals never admit vault and thus the only coarse of action is to keep doing what didn't work... for example reelecting Nancy Pelosi.

>they keep referring to what we're doing as a raid

Jesus Christ the audacity of these people. In what universe is sliding threads and spamming cuck shit not a raid.

Agreed.

Saged, there are enough things to talk about in this world without circlejerking over a photoshopped CNN headline

>Rouge

us.blastingnews.com/news/2016/12/newsflash-public-believes-10-what-they-hear-5-what-they-read-from-mainstream-media-001334783.html

Googled it

I thought it was all click bait already?

Maybe they should spend another year talking about how aliens crashed a passenger jet on the other side of the world. I'm sure that would help.

My trust in the mod team is at an all-time low.

Belky?

My trust in this OP is at an all time low.

Reddit > Left/pol/ not even kidding. At least Reddit doesn't delude themselves into believing their status quo politics is "politically incorrect"

I thought us Fake News had the stat at under 6%.

Really makes you think

>pol is being raided by lefty-rouge mods

>I wonder if they are reflecting on why, or if they are just blaming everyone else
Why do you think they started the propaganda campaign against "fake news"?
It's meant to discredit hoaxes, but that's not as important as marketing themselves as "real news".

Tried googling it, still don't know what msm is?

reminder that these leftpol faggots are now resorting to raiding/censorship because their ideology is autistic.

;:^)

you reading this midget communist?

sweet

>Tried googling it, still don't know what msm is?

lmgtfy.com/?q=MSM media

Main Stream Media

Then how can we trust this news report wtf.

When civil war breaks out I hope the media gets destroyed first they deserve to hang.

they're going to try to cover their asses once trump's in, we must ignore it and let them burn. the msm is a joke and has almost destroyed the republic. no forgiveness and you all better be cancelling your cable or quit whining.

Is there a YouTube upload of that segment?

>trust_no_one_not_even_yourself.jpg

Well technically they make up. 37% of the pop with everyone elese being either Independent or a Republican.

YEAAH FOCK THA MAYNE STREEEM METEOR AND THOSE LIBRUL ESS JAY DOBBLEJOOS!

I hope I live to see the day when journalists get dragged out into the streets and have their tongues cut out

@103488554

Your gay attempt at forcing a meme is fail

Just like (((you)))

summer saturday afternoon balky!!!

>Spam threads that nobody wants 3 or 4 at once
>Threads themselves all turn into spam threads
>Mods delete them
>WAAAAAH MODS ARE BUTTHURT WAAAAAAH

If you were going to establish a foothold here it would've happened weeks ago. Stop wasting boardspace with your stupid fucking appalachian bean memes.

B-b-but what about the (((Fake News)))? The MSM are professionals! They would never mislead us!

>forbes.com/sites/thomasbasile/2016/12/12/the-real-fake-news-is-the-mainstream-media/#65fbf4fe6a5b

>When MSM reports on comet pizza and calls it fake news.

>Not even a month later "Oh wait, MSM is the fake news"

I can't fucking believe the timeline we live in. Keks will is manifested.

Most mentally ill people are democrats.

>@
babbies first post

My 60+ year old parents don't even watch the news for info anymore besides Stossel. They lost. Its over.

Nah, just not giving him the (you) he so craves

You can have one, merry Xmas. Don't spend it all at once

Amen

>the MSM was taken down by a ragtag team of autistic shitposters who use frogs and poop-filled socks as their tools to invoke Meme Magic

It's sort of hilarious to think that Moot was the one who shifted us onto the Trump World Line.

Anyone else hoping that Trump livestreams all his press events on YouTube

>leaf

Poor balky one of the 140 million departed

>BELIEVING RUSSIAN NUMBERS

L M A O

PUTIN DICKSUCKERS ARE FUCKING IDIOTS

The mod is a rogue one

lugenpresse btfo

>ID silky one