Back 2 Africa

How can we persuade most of the 40 million blacks in America that it would be a good idea to send every single one of them back to Africa without being called every word that the media and the liberals have used to describe Trump and other right-wingers?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic related in the sense that most of those Southern states would be close to 90 percent white where it not for the millions of blacks in each state.

Actually the Republic of Liberia was founded to move all free slaves to their homeland back in 1863

It obviously didn't work as intended; like I said, we have negroids in the tens of millions in America. Why didn't every single one of them go to Liberia when it was founded?

why should I give a monkey's tail about what the media calls me?

That with Trump in charge, America is too dangerous and that they should think about moving to Canada or Germany.

Stop focusing on blacks. Their population is in decline, Hispanics are the real threat.

Their population is in decline because they're too busy mixing off into other races.

Spics can be bred white, many already are mostly white.

>Why didn't every single one of them go to Liberia when it was founded?
I believe Lincoln was working on that before his brains got blown out.

Encourage California to secede, then end welfare in the other states.

#not my president
#we is kangs
#the media lying africa is great
#make africa great again

youtube.com/watch?v=LwHAK_HJO0I

Reminder that Clinton won the popular vote due to California

>This is what brown goblins actually believe

Give each of them up to $250k(though $50k would probably do the trick) each and a plane ticket to whatever countries we can make deals with, setup and pay for housing and all that good shit. Even if we spent $300k per person to make them leave, it'd be completely paid off in a decade. Niggers are a net negative 1-1.5 trillion a year to the economy. Send so many a year so it's not all at once.

You think you flash $200000 at a ingress with 3 hungry nigger mouths to feed she wouldn't leave?

I don't think so; go to any urban or metropolitan area in the Southwest (or, any cosmopolitan coastal area really) and any mestizos you may find are almost always mud-skinned

Dixies BTFO

>Make a Twitter account where you pretend to be black.
>Build up as strong of a following as you can. >Tweet a lot about racial bullshit that black people eat up.
>Eventually start tweeting about #BacktoAfrica
>profit

I'm half black and I don't care how much money you offer me. This is my country as well as it is yours and my families have been here as long as yours.

I'm pretty sure you can persuade some of the poorest of the blacks who leach off of the government 24/7 and don't know jack shit about anything to go to Africa. All you need is a dash of propaganda about how much better it is to go along with it.

this could actually work, especially if you use Rastafari as a justification

I think you're mistaking cubans for mestizos m8.