What will Sup Forums be doing on Christmas?

What will Sup Forums be doing on Christmas?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TY4uxdAt4-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Get off work at 7 Xmas Eve
>Immediate family lives out of town, going to eat dinner with Aunt's family followed by church service
>Best friend coming back to visit Xmas Day, hanging out with him then

pic

Dinner with close family, very traditional and calm day.

Working
Like the good goy I am...

Drinking.

Hoping I saved up enough good boy points to get an xbox one

every time

probably killing myself

Christmas dinner for one. *glances at noose*

Family
Sweaters
Fires in the fireplace
games
cheer
love
laugh
life.

I host Christmas at my house.

It's only for four people. My family is small.

Oo shit what up Stl fag

nice trips, will you take some niggers with you?

same thing I did last christmas

>pic

Welp, that's depressing as hell. And I'd probably buy it too (as long as the store had self checkout)

...wait, $8? Never mind, fuck that.

That's Muv-Luv right? I downloaded it last night, played a few minutes of it. Does it get better, because I heard it was worth waiting out because the sequel is a masterpiece?

Pathetic!
Lonely men spending Christmas with their waifus...
many such cases!

I recently got a gf so... smashing?

work

Half a potato? y tho

Going to my sister's. She and my brother in law are Trump supporters so I'm good.

sleeping with the laptop on

I am not a degenerate.

I will be lunching with my fiancée & family.

youtube.com/watch?v=TY4uxdAt4-M

being lonely

contemplating suicide like I always do every year

Working, 8-3

>no gf
>no senpai except for fag brother and his partner
>no friends
This will be my Christmas dinner with a tall fountain coke. Probably pour some cheap whiskey in the coke, or maybe some cyanide.

Alone and hungry

why did i click this thread...

kill kikes not niggers. Niggers are simple tools. A waste of a kill.

Well I come back from Uni to see family on holidays. So Church night before with immediate family: My mother, father and sister. We shall then have a meal and swiftly go to bed, then we wake up and exchange gifts, then we go to a larger family get together at my grandmothers and exchange more gifts and have a large dinner (lunch) and then a smaller tea (supper).

Having dinner with my loving family and getting tons of money.

fucking your wife.

im going to be getting drunk and inhaling the herbal jew while shitposting on Sup Forums

Sacrificing a chicken to Moloch hilldawg will be resurrected

Spending time with my wife and her family.

Meant family but for some reason my phone auto-corrects to senpai

The non-aliens part is suffering for all routes.

user if I wasn't a across the Atlantic I would invite you to spend Christmas with me and my kin. Stay strong and remember what it says in Ecclesiastes one can only find true solace in life if they "Love the Lord and keep his commandments". God bless brother, I shall pray for you.

i always get a frozen pizza and a bottle of offbrand rootbeer and spend the day alone.

i'll probably end up going onto my current MMO and handing out money to people or helping them get shit done. because i can be generous there

>drinking
>cleaning my guns
>watching The Deer Hunter

Hopefully my parents bought me that 9mm like I asked so I can go straight to hell to make room in heaven for better people.

i will be bundled up in my comfy nest of blankets to stay safe from the harsh cold.

>MMO

aw he thinks his vidya games are real and that he's really an explorer on a quest, precious

You're lucky to have 4, it will just be me and my elderly mum this christmas.

Making fine American cuisine.

least i don't need a nest to be safe from the big bad winter

Get together with my family, where my parents will lavish praise upon my sister, who is married to a doctor, lives in a $2 million home, and has given them 3 grandchildren. At the same time, they will pretend I'm not an incredible disappointment to them, even though we all know I am.

There will probably be an awkward silence when one of the kids asks their uncle (me) why I don't have a wife like all the other adult men.

Overall 7/10 experience, still involves nice company, good food, and better than sitting along at home jerking off and shitposting on Sup Forums

You posted it

Kids will probably wake me up at the crack ass of dawn, watch them open gifts, go back to bed until 10am.
Cook a huge breakfast, have a simple roast for dinner, not leaving my pjs all day.

Spend the day with family in my comfy Pokemon pajama pants and Donald Trump t-shirt. Shoot the Garand in my front yard in honor of our savior's birth.

That's sad.

'current MMO'

RO? Or some cuck-tier game?

Discounted holiday ham with a slice of existential crisis.

FFXIV atm. kinda burnt out, but my server is dead, so i can buy a sprout a house as there's room

at home, drowning myself in wine, and pussying out of suicide

>Rogue One movie date with qt azn Christmas eve
>Dinner at grandparents Christmas Day
>Pot luck/holiday party w/ friends the 30th
>Bars/concert w/ college friends NYE
>Suicide on new years day

Gotta end the best year of my life with a nice bang!

hunting Christians

RO cbt2 on the 20th, looks really interesting both PVE/PVP. I'd recommend it lad, it'll be F2P when it goes open but right now you'll have to buy a founder pack for the closed beta ($18) that'll give a month of premium. Check out the massive PvP castle sieges, shit looks cool.

>Church
>Lunch of ham
>Relax
>Chinese Buffet (my grandparents take everyone out every year)

Meeting with my extended family for Midnight Mass, then going home and sleeping until 8:00.
I'll spend the day baking and shitposting on Sup Forums until it's time to go exchange gifts and have Christmas dinner at my parents' house.

I hope you all have fun celebrating in your own way. Don't get too drunk.

why the best year?

fuck off gook faggot, your wrists are so thin that they would break if you ever tried to do anything.

it gets better but don't set your expectations too high.

That's the most depressing photo I've ever seen

This...

but trump just got in, you're missing the best part, the ending

Xenoblade Chronicles X is better

I am just visiting family

Nice filename

I'm sitting at home alone. An empty one bedroom apartment. No phone calls. No speech whatsoever. Maybe I'll do some prep work for the next day's shift. Lurk /pol. Sit in the park by myself.

I'm just looking for an anime or game to kill time 'till the 23rd (Rance release) but everything's overwhelmingly shitty.

Because it won't get any better than this, end on a high note?

Besides, that way, if I'm stuck reliving my memories for eternity as I discorporate, I'll at least have good ones right before it ends.

as another user who's been contemplating it, Trump's been a lot of my milestones recently. Tomorrow is another. If I can make it through tomorrow, Christmas.

Luckily despite my poverty I've managed to save enough money for gasoline and my favorite meal at my favorite restaurant, and i live within 100 miles of a 500+ foot gorge

not an mmo, but its pretty good

drinking, smoking and sitting in the dark holding a weapon and waiting for an intruder.

>wake up at around 3pm
>already too late to shower or brush teeth so just go another day without doing it
>piss in pissbottle
>turn on computer
>go down to kitchen to get a light snack (2 sandwiches, and my 2L that i have cooling in the fridge and which will serve as my new pissbottle when the current one fills up)
>lurk pol
>hear relatives starting to arrive
>try to hear if they're asking about me
>lock my door, stay quiet and hope my parents go with the story that I'm out of town with my girlfriend.

Go hang out with your fag brother, fag.

Reflecting on why I live in a such a horrible country and I don't try to move elsewhere. I'm tried of working so much, for so little, with so few social supports.

How old are you friend? How dead inside are you?

did they ever ask for picture of gf?

This might be worth living for. Just to see what happens when the US finally either goes over a cliff or saves western civilization. Might be interesting.

Drinking fine bourbon, eating pecans, watching Christmas movies and having a lovely Christmas dinner. By dinner I'm typically swimming like a fish which makes it all the more fun.

giving silver to my family as presents

Jesus christ, just kys.

I know the ironic edgelord who took this photo had a real chortle over it, as you also probably did when you posted it, but did you ever consider that they make these meals so the kindhearted can hand them out to the homeless and other needy people who have nobody around them for support? Like, you know, something resembling the spirit of the season?

I want to roast chestnuts. Have you ever had chestnuts? They're fucking delicious.

>he doesn't have a bathroom attached to his room

Though I did use to piss in bottles beforehand

the first game is fairly typical school romance. the second game you unlock by clearing the routes for the two main girls in the first game and is like anime ender's game. I like it but other people think it's boring. the third game is stand alone and has aliens and cool stuff but the writing is still kind of bad. I would still give it a try if you don't have anything better to read.

I'm going to give my five year old 20 pounds of veal.

crying like every year, its also my B.D.

>typical school romance

What the fuck??? I thought this was some epic mecha RPG romance game

HOPEFULLY WORKING WHILE SMOKING A CIGAR AND ENJOYING MY PRESENTS

There is no ''spirit of the season'' in the U.S., friend. It's about money and gifts, that's it. There are so few actual Christians left, the kind that would forego helping themselves to their third handful of mash to go help others, the ones who would actually brave the cold and not just ''pray for those less fortunate'' that Christmas isn't anything meaningful anymore, it's...dead.

Playing destiny and drinking some fine glogg.

Going to the movie theater

Gotta beat that portion first to get to the mecha RPG part.

probably doing some work, drinking with my uncle, and smoking weed with my dad. no one really got me anything cause they don't understand what i like, i got some of them stuff though, i'd really rather give presents than receive them at this point in life. should be ok or whatever.

do they have movie theaters there?

No, don't user... It's a holy month, and suicide is giving up. Never give up