If they don't vote for Trump, there will not be a civil war. You will cry about it, you will protest, you will beat up...

If they don't vote for Trump, there will not be a civil war. You will cry about it, you will protest, you will beat up, muslims, blacks, mexicans, jews, but you will not have your President.

Other urls found in this thread:

buzzfeed.com/jenlewis/this-is-what-donald-trump-would-look-like-without-his-fake-t?utm_term=.kuxjE9VeZ#.irv7e5Vn3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The army will follow Trump's command and you will all die violently.

>>>>>>>>>if

>The army
lol
>follow Trump's command
This orange doesn't even want to be President. I bet you he's been looking for an out ever since he found out what a President actually needs to do. How much you want to be he is even paying the electorates to vote against him so he doesn't have to be President.

There won't be a civil war because people have allowed their governments to become so omnipotent that a revolution would be useless. Honestly.

But legal action will be taken and protests will be very destructive and persistent.

She WILL be your next president, and there's nothing you bigots can do about it.

You mean Donald J "Unpresidented" Trump?

You will feel the cold loving caress of my blade against your throat cuck, this I promise

The military has never been preliminary lead by the Commander in Chief to be, but the election has never been stolen by traitorous electorates. The heart of my point is that there will be blood.

Witnessed!

He's with us tonight.

say it with me, conservacuck....

M A D A M P R E S I D E N T

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

>you will beat up, muslims, blacks, mexicans, jews

They won't even do that. They're called "The silent Majority" for a reason. They will bitch and whine for 4 years though. It'll be annoying as all hell though.

No, there will be a civil war and you will be one to hang.

> They will bitch and whine for 4 years though. It'll be annoying as all hell though.

I'm sure your party is an expert on this.

>Majority
>lost the popular vote by 3 million votes

Our party takes to the streets when we don't like something. Yours literally does nothing.

Goddamn, watching the Democrats weep and curl into fetal position will be beautiful tomorrow night. Kek wills the fuck out of it.

Czechm8

Ours literally won the election.

That picture is shopped you idiot. Shopped by buzzfeed at that. Eat shit.

buzzfeed.com/jenlewis/this-is-what-donald-trump-would-look-like-without-his-fake-t?utm_term=.kuxjE9VeZ#.irv7e5Vn3

No it didn't.

All of us are tired, some of us are mentally ill, most of us are armed.

IF IF IF _____IF IF IF IF IF IF__
__IF________IF______________
__IF________IF IF IF IF IF_____
IF IF IF_____ IF______________

If the electors can pick whoever they want, there's literally no reason to have elections anymore. American democracy would be dead. People WILL fight to stop that from happening.

nothing will happen. people will be pissed but they will bend the knee like they always do. a few dumb fuck redneck militias will go rogue and get droned and that will be the end of it.

Will stop producing food.
Will stop building things.
Will stop buying things.
Will destroy the United states
SHADILAY

1. that will never happen in your wildest dreams
2. that's not how it works. vote will go to the house which is.... RAN BY REPUBLICANS

idk how anyone fell for this meme

Kek must be displeased with their cuckoldry. They are trying to steal the election from a nice man who worked harder than anyone else to win it.

:ICEBURN:

I don't even understand what you're trying to say with that image retard

>If they don't vote for Trump, there will not be a civil war.
Kek.
>you will beat up, muslims, blacks, mexicans, jews, but you will not have your President.
If this is the trade off it seems either way Trump is making America Great Again.

So much kek in this thread. Witnessed!

>Trump voters
>producing anything other than meth

More kek!

>a few dumb fuck redneck militias will go rogue

No they won't. They won't do shit.

oh no, the ultimate happening of 2016.

Kek is warning us. We are the few who can be prepared.

Are you trying to imply that leftists will beat american patriots in an actual "beatdown"?

Praise be upon him! Kek is real!!

That's okay too. Trump is only a stepping stone, not giving him presidency and keeping his symbolism pure works better.

Checked.

Why is the left so pathetic that they allowed themselves to be dominated by SJWs who drove their whole cause into the ground and now all they can do is bitch on Sup Forums and annoy the people who actually were effective opponents of SJW horseshit?

He keeps on manifesting!

Will you kill yourself when that doesn't happen?

Can you stream it for us?

city people are also the ones that gonna die in a war with Russia

rely mks u thin

Because they are godless, Kekless fags.

May the 100 million prophecy be fulfilled to the last one!!

You are special little snowflake.

Checked.
Praise kek.

>if

Bring it, blood on the streets!

As you posted that kek spoke to us again. We must stop the cuckoldry!

>Des Moines
>Bay City, Michigan

Why do the Russians want to waste missiles?

>although hillary isnt even left, but hmm fuck them all

Praise KEK!!!

All the successful people in life are left leaning though.

I was actually disappointed when Trump won. Hillary flooding our streets with more diversity and progressivism would've led to the GOP winning every single state in 2020.

Lol

How are they successful if they lost an election rigged in their favor?

Out of curiosity...list a few folks you might mean.

I would come back from Germany to fight for Trump before I return here to continue the fight to rightfully restore the Reichsdeutsche as the caretakers of our Holy Fatherland.

t. second generation German-American

Engineers that drive out civalixation forward are mostly right leaning. You leftist cucks will be living in caves if it was not for us. You steal the election, prepare for war. And yes as an Aussie we see that America is the only hope of winding back this bullshit.

Last reminder. The battles will be fought in the city.
Shelter in place.
You will be met with heavy resistance should you attempt to flea to rural areas.

What guns are they going to fight back with? Lol once the army of the black falls, they will be rounded up in camps.

During Obama's press conference on December 16, he says a whole lot of nothing but one thing stuck out: he made a big deal about how many days were left until inauguaration. He bounced around 31, 32, and 34 but NOT 33.
33 is a masonic number.
33 days from December 16, 2016 is January 18, 2017.
Two days before the inauguaration, but more importantly, it's Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
Did you know that Donald Trump will technically be the 44th president since Grover Cleveland had two nonconsecutive terms?
44 = kill in gematria (4/4)
118 = death in gematria (1/18)
Martin Luther King Jr. was assassinated on 4-4-1968.
Julius Caesar, first emperor of Rome, was assassinated in 44 BC.
A lot of people call Trump the God Emperor...

Trump's useful idiocy is over. He already appointed all the people necessary - that was really the whole purpose of his campaign, as any other candidate like Jeb or Cruz would never gain the amount of support Trump did.
People he appointed include an oil guy with ties to Russia and multiple war generals.
Trump was against the Iraq war which was really just about oil and establishing a Rothschild central bank there.

In 2000, there were 7 countries without Rothschild bank:
Iraq
Iran
Afghanistan
Syria
Libya
Cuba
North Korea

In 2003, there were 5.
Iran
Syria
Libya
Cuba
North Korea

In 2011, there were 3
Iran
Cuba
North Korea

Obama has (((opened relations))) with Cuba, North Korea (puppet state of China) is testing nukes that are gettting closer to U.S soil, Iran has a lot of oil.

Trump's assassination will be a false flag to gain mass support for the invasion of Iran. Of course, this will happen because Saudi Arabia doesn't like Iran and our entire currency is based off the fact that Saudi Arabia's agreed to take it in exchange for petrol.

>tfw making starving internment camp liberals drink your piss through the chain link fence

Are you sure you want this Democrats?

hes trying to tell you that more land = more votes

he's being a fucking retard

Bill Gates
Mark Zuckerberg
Warren Buffet
Bill Clinton
All the kikes who run Google

Every actor ever
Most of the media
College grads

I could go on.

Stop crying

I can taste the fear of leftists that have run out of options.

Fuck off, I'm taking up arms and starting a goddamn revolution. Or dying trying.

I'll be helping in anyway possible well

>Americans wants a civil war
Literally what?

op forgot that the electoral vote still has to be ratified by congress.

In the 0.0001 chance we don't get trump, we get pence. suck it

KEK has spoken. The day of the bullet will come.

I'll join up with y'all so long as I get 40 acres and a mule after the wars over

Sorry about your (you) situation. Here have one on me

Blood on the streets!

This thread is full of low energy, uninteresting leftist faggot shills. Pathetic.

20 million people will be dead by this time next week 92% will be liberal

It will be so.

WITNESSED.

PRAISE KEK

Trump will be the president. Free tears for every lib.

Has Kek forsaken us?

Why did Trump say #unpresidented?

Day 1 will be the day of the bullet
Day 2 will be the day of the rope
I don't see unarmed lefties putting up much of a fight, it is not like ghetto gangs will save them!

We will merely elect Adolf Hitler himself in 2020 in that case and knowingly.

>it is not like ghetto gangs will save them!
Nope they'll be working those new jobs Trump has gotten them to be hanging lazy ass leftist.

Pretty much, they will move to our side really quickly once they realize it was the DNC that boxed them in and opporssed them socially since the late 60s. They were doing really well in the 60s and were thriving as an independent community.

>no one check'd this flag

Read the art of the deal.

Let's get serious for a moment.

People don't go to war for nothing. In general, if people are secure with resources, they won't put their lives on the line. Sure, a lot of Trump supporters would be mad, but they have their food, they have their computers, they have their water. They're not going to risk their lives just because the electoral college didn't choose Trump

Wars are started out of desperation due to lack of resources.

YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH LIBS CONFIRMED FOR BODY BAGS

You could not be more incorrect.