Federal budget deficits will increase by more than $10 billion in coming years as the Government battles low wage...

>Federal budget deficits will increase by more than $10 billion in coming years as the Government battles low wage growth and falling company profits, but it insists it will still return a surplus in 2020/21.
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-19/deficit-to-increase-by-$10-billion-myefo-shows/8131334
After that its labors problem!

Jesus christ this country is fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

australiandebtclock.com.au/
theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/15/how-australian-households-became-the-most-indebted-in-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8
firehero.org/donate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>kill unions
>lower wages
>lower wage growth
>shit conditions
>no penalty rates

>people have less money
>spend less
>companies make less
>1% still getting richer

FUCK THE LNP.

Lol most companies are going broke.

I bet the rest of the multinationals based here will pull out because our market is so fucking small

>2 Million+ 457 visafags that literally live of the small of a oily rag and never buy anything
>3 million+ poor 15-25 year olds with no work cant buy anything
>5-10mil boomers and gen x'ers are mostly broke as well
>Retailers shutting down left and right

Yeah nah i think we're fucked no matter who was in power.

Thank fuck we had Labor through the 2007-2010 GFC otherwise we'd be even worse now.

dont forget pic related

this is my favorite

have a fucking sook cunts

So you have to apply to 20 places to get a job? Wow. That's a great reason to be unemployed

maybe they should stop spending so much fucking money on bullshit like every second ad on TV being the RTA telling me to wear my seatbelt
I KNOW TO WEAR BY SEATBELT YOU DONT HAVE TO SPEND 40 MILLION DOLLARS TO TELL ME

No that means thousands of people are applying for the same job because there are no fucking jobs available.

Fucking learn to read you stupid cunt

Why is the job security in Ausland so fucking awful? I wanted to move there but that's the one thing detering me away.

>Meanwhile
LETS CUT THE PENSIONERS (The ones that actually need it not the richfag boomers) DOLE BLUDGERS (Young fellas that cant get work) AND SABOTAGE OUR ALREADY OUTDATED AND MEANINGLESS EDUCATION SYSTEM HAHA THAT WILL SAVE MONEY

Meanwhile the country nosedives into mad max territory.

I love how the article tries to downplay how bad a drop to AA rating is when America has a fucking HUGE GDP compared to us

saved. do you mind if I shitpost it?

We are literally America 10 years ago

We had a very stable and smart government that got in power in 2007 and a treasurer who did all the right things to stave off the worst finacial collapse the country would have ever had.

Instead what ACTUALLY happened was the mining boom and property boom propped us up until around 2012 when we voted in the "Economically Responsible" Right Wing party who had the brilliant idea of cutting everything back and making our economy tank since 2013

our media dont really report on it and our housing bubble has popped outside of Sydney And Melbourne and still they dont admit it.

The mining boom, car factory closures and other buisnesses going under put millions of people out on there ass with no hope of work to find.

Thank fuck i am fairly self sufficient because
people in the cities are going to be FUCKED

Pic related our birth rate is nuked because we let in 200k immigrants a month and have around 1-3mil 457 visa workers, basically the equivilant of your Mexicunts

no please do i am trying to collect some stats to shove in Retarded lefties and rightfags faces

Heres a good one

australiandebtclock.com.au/

>FUCK THE LNP
Fuck labor and the greens, too. They are all globalist shills, they just chip away at different slices of the pie to keep everyone arguing between themselves.

So if I understand your explanation properly, the mining businesses bought a shit ton of property and lots of people got laid off with no more job opportunities?

Sounds like Canada just switch mining with oil, our economy is sluggish like America during the 2008 recession except our housing bubble hasn't even popped yet, when it does we are so fucked

>The Australians are worried about their economy

You have bigger things to worry about, maties.

cheers. its amazing how many shit bags dont have a clue about what is really going on but are triggered by the most simplest shit.

turnbull is the master of it. in the last few months...
>ABCC
>Back Packer Tax
>Republic
>mainly bullshit
People get triggered about these and forget about the real shit.. like the budget which came out today, one week before xmas and $10Bill over. Here we go.. more cuts to the poor. more tax breaks for the big companies. more pay rises for the pollies.

its a croc of shit

>kill unions

Objectively a good thing.

Whoa, you guys really went for the American model. Damn, did that fat bitch put you guys up to this? Like how does something so retarded happen?

Australia relies more on selling resources to China and they have been in a slump recently.

I don't care if we become so poor we can't even maintain electricity and running water any more.

So long as we stop importing shitskin immigrants. That is all that matters.

The irony is the better the economy is deemed to do the more immigrants we will attract.

I hope everything collapses.

Almost right

basically China invested in us heavily to the point where they bought up most of the property market, buisnesses and vital food industries like the Northern Queensland farms.

Now our economy is tanking i am guessing they are gonna firesale and get out as quick as they can because nobody wants dogshit aussies dollars that are still inflated as fuck

Econmists reckon we should be sitting at 0.50 us cents or will be very soon.

Mate its no joke we're literally heading towards greece, Venezuela and Italy territory here.

With a nice splash of French multiculrualism to totally fuck our shit up.

Sydney and Melbourne are literally little china, india and Baghdad
Imagine how much the media will whine and moan that we're considering Universal Basic Income because there is literally no fucking work?

Ive been suicidal for most of the year and a long time before that because i saw this coming and how they treat job seekers in this country is fucking disgusting.

Ive heard stories of people PAYING for internships/apprenticeships/work experience and other shit to get employed and not only do they never find work but they get punished for doing so

Cant argue there.

They are fucking useless and probably have been since long before i was born

mainly the mining conglomerates made all the money. we got a bit in tax. some got well paid jobs for a few years. we sold it off to the chinese for nothing and bought it back as products.

the government figured the high commodity prices would last forever. they were wrong and over spent.

most of it was bi-partisan so they are both to blame.

>Federal budget deficits will increase by more than $10 billion in coming year
I'm confused. Is that a lot of money relative to the Australian GDP?

not really. we just had a period where we ran at a surplus. the australian economy is actually one of the best managed in the world.

We have the highest amount of personal debt in the western world

But we literally cook the stats, especially the JOBS and GROWTH ones.

theguardian.com/business/2016/jan/15/how-australian-households-became-the-most-indebted-in-the-world

I wish i was joking but its been normal for aussies to have multiple credit cards and live off morages, loans and shit since the 90s

it they stopped the $50 billion in tax cuts to large companies, that would turn that $10 bill deficit into a 40 bill surplus.

see how thatt works?

it WAS

But not anymore

Post 2012 was basically our GFC when Joe Hockey took over
>Australian Boomers are so evil they negatively gear the entire country
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Although Labor did this too they hardly changed anything from Johnny Howards govt except to restore the funding he cut from public infastrucutre

>tony faggot blows surplus on useless drones and crap planes
>k.rudd blows surplus on pointless "stimulus package".
>ginger slut introduced a carbon tax decadea late
>farmers were allowed to gradually go under

Found out some bank wanker talked my grandmother into taking out a reverse mortgage a few years back, it's ballooned to 60k
She can't pay it, bank will eventually take her house for a pittance and sell it off so some gook can develop the land.

Legit straya is fucked unless we let france dump radioactive waste in our outback, bail out now.

>yfw we do and ten years from now super coons overthrow our government.

You should import some more muslims niggers and gooks, that should solve the problem.

For starters all of the problems we now face were already there before the LNP got in and their policies haven't even been implemented yet.

Labour & the Greens fucked our employment, fucked our budget, fucked wage growth, fucked our GDP, fucked a few more of our freedoms, stagnated the Abbott government, fucked our future generations, fucked our older generations, fucked our "public services", fucked our private services, fucked our healthcare & retirement programs.......did I leave anything out?

dont you have tons of millionaire chinks moving there literally every day? why not just tax them

jesus christ

nah im staying.

i always wanted shit to go full mad max
we've been doing that since the late 70's

its just made the country worse.

All that 'aussie culture' you see is basically dead with small pockets still existing outside of the capitals.

We're just as bad as Canada and elsewhere we cant even afford to live in our own cities anymore and its been like this since long before i was born in 1991

Thank fuck my boomer parents had the foresight to buy land and get the fuck out in the late 80's they knew what was up ai

Australia superpower by 2020

>>farmers were allowed to gradually go under

That is the biggest shame in australias history.My heart dies every time I hear that.

Put out of business so that large companies could buy them out for a pittance.

see..

fuck off mathias corman

>tfw the yanks finally see the truth

This is actually a good thing Aussie Patriot.

Don't get discouraged. This is our chance.

We should be praying for a major failing in our government.

When the economy fails, people can't afford food, and there's no houses they will be drawn further into our cause.

It's revolution time.

I'm not prepared to let the communists, globalists and multiculturalists win.

Are you?

>why not just tax them
We normally would its just nobody is actually enforcing the specific laws that do so.

We also have laws against foreign investment and property development but we ignore those too.

We tax our own people into massive debt then let all the outsiders basically run around for free

BUT WE TAX BACK PACKERS THOSE TAX DODGING THIEVING SCUM /sarcasm

;_;

>Those farms larger than most counties arnt even aussie anymore and we let chinks bring in 457 visa slaves and pay them a dollar a day with no recompence

Fuck this gay country i cant wait to see it burn to the ground.

The Australia Experiment failed boys time to pack up and go back to Europ ....Oh fuck!

Nah but seriously we're fucked SCREWED

We have literally no economy going forward, everything is foreign owned the government is hemeraging money because they wont tax anyone except the poorfags and middle class (Which basically doesnt exist because everyone rents and the average house costs half a million dollars even if some bumfuck town in the middle of nowhere)

Most aussies are apathetic as fuck and even when they are literally below the poverty line they do nothing.

I guess that must be our boong blood, thank fuck i dont have any.

2016 Australian retail industry failures:
>Dick smith
>Masters
>Pay-less shoes
>Pumpkin Patch

Place your 2017 retail industry failure bets gentlemen!

that's like saying you can fuck me in the ass because i'll get to fuck you later

weak. get on our level newfag

If only.

I prey every day that mad max is a documentary.
First for BigW (hardly see anyone in there)

>By far largest debt on the planet
>Will take decades to fix
>Nobody even cares or wants to fix it
>Only time we could actually have a surplus was under a fucking rapist president

Don't want to hear about how "fucked up" your country is, aussies

If only you knew how unsustainable booms really are

We have the same problem here where lots of infrastructure is falling into disrepair, basic govt services like libraries are underfunded, but we have billionaire chinks running around buying up all the real estate and reporting no income and paying no taxes.

anyways I just looked at the numbers and australia has had stronger gdp growth than canada, usa and uk in the recent years.

if you have affordability problems its probably because of chink immigration

us debt/gdp (what really matters) is nothing compared to japan or italy

>Place your 2017 retail industry failure bets gentlemen!
Turnbull and 3/4 of his front bench

You'll do fookin nuttin.

Imprison all members of the Fabian society while you're at it plz.

-10mil boomers and gen x'ers are mostly broke as well
How the fuck does this happen? Literally anyone who spend more than 80k on property during the 80s would have seen a 600% return by now
How the fuck do you be so lucky and still end up with nothing?

Dick Smith was big news, I knew about the other 3 but have they said why?

>kids
nope

fuck me thats sad.

i was a fat kid but i was at least active.

thats depressing man
As ive said multiple times in this thread you guys can afford to be broke because of your massive GDP

We literally have fuck all here left as collateral and everyone is divesting in us.

>Muh booms
No shit mate, if we had invested in renewables like Labor and the Greens wanted we would be slightly better off, not much but better

>We have to import our own Gas, Petrol and other crudes because we dont even have refineries here anymore

Our only major wind farm literally fell over because it was so badly made and cheap

I wish i was joking
As i said all the official stats are bullshit.

Double diss when?
Mate our properties will mean shit when the bubble pops and suddenly everyone and their dog and the chinese are trying to sell and get out

suddenly that 500k investment lot becomes 50k

Dude, I give financial advice to these people. The majority of the country are financial retards, our generation are financial retards, most people on Sup Forums are financial retards, that is the majority of anons that work.

All the right incentives have long gone and we have to build them back up.

The writing was on the wall 10 years ago when the retail sector started to shrink.

all the boom money started to dry up and the GFC took its tole in other ways.

Aussie consumers started to get smart and use the internet for everything, even basic food stuffs.

Basically consumers tastes changed and now when i walk around the malls they are all empty even on the holidays.

Good riddance the whole culture was cancer anyway

>overcharge rent
>underpay staff and over work them
>shitty opening hours
>shitty overpriced junk
>shitty staff
>shit warranty and support

Yeah nah fuck retail

please do tell user i need stories

>As ive said multiple times in this thread you guys can afford to be broke because of your massive GDP
>implying that our GDP somehow effects the lives of everyday people

You are fucking stupid, our GDP is so high because our rich are INCREDIBLY rich, but the life of the average american is absolute shit and despite out huge spending our government doesn't give us even the basics, unless we are some angry nigger woman with three waterheaded idiot kids with no dad.

>tfw you lost a 1k bet over the packers shitty defense coach

Completely ruined my win streak, now I'm 1700 up instead of 4k and second guessing myself.

In case you didn't notice we live in one of the most politically apathetic nations on the planet.

Nobody in this country gives a shit to change the massive problems we have as long as they have a few simple comforts.

We need the people to go through some discomfort so that they finally get pissed off enough with the incompetent clowns running the show.

If I had it my way someone would bomb parliament house and all the wankers who inhabit it today. But if that were to occur who ever was responsible would just be labeled a domestic terrorist and the people would fall in line behind the government.

We need a mass movement of the people, won't happen here until the people suffer.

Did you notice that parliament house has just increased security?

They know they are fucking up and the people are going to loose their shit when people start struggling.

We should be focusing on creating a patriotic party to replace them because what the australian people really want is a government that actually represents australian interests.

Britain has had it's patriotic movement, US has had it's. Are we going to fall to the chinese and the globalists or are we going to overthrow and replace our government with something better?

We've already been fucked in the ass for centuries. It won't change until people start bleeding from the ass. They are used to getting fucked they don't even notice it any more.

Our constitution was written for a prison colony. We're not a prison colony any more but we still have the same rules as if we were.

It's time for a change.

Let it fall.

could not agree more, we deserve 1st and 2nd amendments here
no more nanny state shit

Think about this you fucken shitbags

CommBank
$ 9,800,000,000 Profit
25,000 Slaves (Mostly women, cheaper pay rate)
Divide the two
============
$ 392,000
============
So lets say each worker was paid on average $35,000

Each CommBank worker made $357,000 for the "shareholders" but only made $35,000 for themselves.

This gives Australia a AAA credit rating. Does fuck all for the workers and the economy.

It is why there are no jobs. They make a huge profits, then cut staff to indicate "growth".

This is happening with all corporations both Australian and Multi-Nationals.

Its killing our country and Australians are to busy calling each other names to care. "abo" "refo" "wog" "skip" "dole bludger" "rich cunt" etc..

Remember, the middle class do all the work and pay all the taxes. the rich do none of the work and make all the money. The poor are there to scare the shit out of the middle class to keep them turning up to their jobs.

Its all gonna crash soon, you'll see.

Just got a 12 minute temp ban for discussing "off topic subject matter on Sup Forums" i.e. DIY

there is a rouge mod that is using their "power" as much as possible before being put in line for the sake of objectivity

anyway, REMEMBER TO GIVE A FUCK YOU STUPID NIGGERS

safety first!

The Oakland warehouse fire occured in a venue popular with leftists and degenerates, as well as normie party goers. These venues are known as "DIY Spaces", and are often unsafe, as they don't necessarily follow the fire codes. You might even have one of these places in your neighbourhood or city and not even know it.
Our communities need people like us to report violations and keep unwitting leftists from getting themselves killed. Do not visit these places, do not harass squatters, and do not make false reports. City officials are depending on us for correct information so that they can prevent this type of tragedy: youtube.com/watch?v=nnul_HDvXMM [Open]
>Flop House Directories/other leads
regenes.is/resources-2/
transnational-queer-underground.net/tag/places/
archive.fo/uLpad
pastebin.com/fn5yDamf
pastebin.com/pxDYhEA2
faceberg.com/citygrowsshows
pastebin.com/9XGc1NGr
>Reportable Violations
ghostbin.com/paste/4e4p5
>Who Needs to Know
City Councils/Public Works
Fire Marshals
Alcoholic Beverage Control Boards
>Kill list, cases pending, places that need to be reported ASAP
ghostbin.com/paste/kc9dm
>Discord link
discord.gg/M9h8WYQ
>Articles/Videos/Redd*t/Forums/Salt about us!
ghostbin.com/paste/kafg8
>Other things
National Fallen Firefighters Foundation firehero.org/donate/
Support your local firehouse, consider becoming a Volunteer Firefighter
>TL;DR
Click directory links.
Find a venue near you.
Research it to see if the building is up to code.
Report violations to the authorities.

Reminder to contact hiro about cuck mods on twitter and email!!!

> 62 year old, wants to retire in 3 years
> Has $50,000 in Super
> Has $75,000 p.a expenses
> Has $450,000 owing on a $420,000 property
> Because they kept refinancing and consolidating debt while paying interest only for 20 years
> $60,000 in credit card debt, after family wiped their previous $50,000
> Doesn't want to work past 65
> All lefty as fuck an go on about the 1% & inequality all day long

Then there's:
> 30 years old, with a family
> Hey we want an investment property!
> Okay how much equity? $0, another chronic consolidator & refinancer
> How much in superannuation? $18,000
> Any debts? Nah
> What about credit cards? Aw only like $30,000 (*sigh*)
> Oh an a $15,000 personal loan......and I owe centrelink $12,000 & the tax office $6,000
> Any defaults? Well there was this radio rentals Fridge.....& TV....& Laptop, I owe them like $20,000 but I haven't heard from them since I moved house
> Right well you're going bankrupt and you're still fucked for years to come, Next!

Just simple....simple little things like being laden with debt to the point where they all need to go bankrupt, ignoring their retirement until it's too late, not being able to budget, blaming everyone and everything instead of taking any responsibility.

Basically boomers passed their stupidity onto our generation & there's like a few thousand of us actually trying to fix people up while being crucified in the media and by new regulations, so basically I'm reveling in everyone's suffering for throwing us under the bus for trying to help.

Welp that's fucked.

We are all shareholders of CommBank, them profiting benefits all of us, just like fucking socialists want with their public ownership of le means of production.

You're right through crashing soon, thank fuck.

You don't even know what you're talking about.
High GDP matters because they can pay off the debt.
Even the poorest Americans are better off than most Europeans. And they, keep in mind, are your niggers.

We deserve a fucking bill of rights.

We have no bill of rights at all.

All we have is the human rights commission and anti-discrimination laws.

We have no real guaranteed rights in this country.

It's funny when you hear people say they have a right to free speech or it's a free country. Absolutely not. Nothing is free and you have no rights.

forgot to mention..

CEO makes $12 million each year.

commbank pays the most tax out of anyone in australia. $2.7 billion from memory.

Aunty Pauline will fix it lads based qlders will start the fire

i want to see boomers lynched.

no joke, literally bigger leeches than any of the cunts on newstart.

someone post the statistics, they are draining this country dry

they own like 3 homes and still collect age pension

You're right, I did kinda miss his post. The only problem with that though is that the rich in america are all tax evading leeches, they pay less in taxes then non rich people because of "dedications" and other bullshit, lots haven't even paid taxes in decades, and this is true from the lower scale of the rich (hundreds of thousands) to billionaires. You are allowed to bribed politicians in america through PACs, it's fucking legal, so a large tax raise even when the economy was about to melt down because of our huge debt will NEVER happen. America is meant to be broken, everything is fucking broken, the republicans will never raise taxes to fix this problem or even cut spending since they just spend all the money they take away from services to the military. The democrats will only raise taxes if they can use the money to get fund more gimmes, so this problem is never going to be fixed.

*deductions, not dedications

Gfc never actually touched straya, our retail sector went to shit becaue of rent and bad taxation.

Also how the fuck has a country of 24 million mostly middle class faggots ever payed a cent in foreign aid?

and it goes a little sumfin like dis...

I swear the class divide here is getting so god dam wide.
>Boomers or Chinks with 4-5 or more properties.
>Some tradesman in the middle.
>A shitload of cunts stuck in dead end jobs with 0 job security making 35k or so a year after tax. That's like 25k US. At this rate they can't buy a home and can't have kids. They just exist and pray not to lose the little they have.

There is no real estate bubble coming in places like Sydney and Melbourne outside of units. It's what you fucks don't understand, our economy's and that of Sydney are changing towards massive service and finance industries. Sydney is one of the highest wanted places in the world to live, it's up there with Tokyo and Hong Kong. But keep preaching the bubble meme my friend. People like you keep my properties stocked with each new generation bitching it's to hard and making me rich instead.

You are the fucking problem. Wah there's no fucking work, guess what? Move to where this is fucking work your not entitled to shit except my tax dollars.

Entire welfare system needs to be fucking scraped for anyone jobless for more than 6 months. There's a massive majority that just don't want to work, any deficit would be filled instantly. Pension? Scrap it and wind it down, it's the entire point of why we introduced super.

They don't pay less tax than ordinary Americans. Most of these people are concealing different facts- like they say capital gains should be the same as income, even though capital gains are already reduced by corporation tax.

No one cares about a class divide

Our government thinks bribing countries not to invade is a better strategy than investing in military because they are fucking pussies. We need 1 year national service after highschool and a program that integrates young unemployed neets with no skills to obtain work and no plan to further education and long term unemployed into national service for full wage and benefits.

There is a severe lack of pride in this country.

jesus fuck at least i never had any debt and i am only 25

>We are all shareholders of CommBank
What do you mean by that?

Meanwhile they dont let young people access newstart for 6 months. Do you know what they are doing to get through that six months?
CREDIT CARDS. More fucking debt.

Boomers are fucked though, all of those investment properties are going to be sold off to fund their retirements, the few people ready to buy them up will make a killing, it'll at least help with rental prices a little bit.

The bubble has many many aspects to it, which is why the entire real estate, insurance, banking & finance industry are waiting for it to burst.

>t. deluded boomer with investment properties

This also. Brilliant idea for anyone not working.

And your right with foreign aid. Countries like Indonesia and alike can get fucked as well. Scrap it now.

>Gfc never actually touched straya
did too.

Except that they do, percentage wise, just fucking google it

not even mate, they're fucking doing home invasions and general crime.

and u know what? i don't blame them. how the fuck are they going to survive when the boomers took their jobs and any means of support, while they're living large and laughing at them.

i pity the young.

Why should I join the globalist enforcer force?
I want to fight for a white Australia, not globalisim.

Listen to you cunts...
Do they have access to Sup Forums in centrelink these days?

He sounds more like an asian or jew playing with dad's money desu.

We have never had a real economy what do you expect. All we have is mining from mining bubbles and construction from housing bubbles.

And the worse part is it is impossible to change this. We are too small and too isolated to be viable for manufacturing and other industries.

Legalized guns, could easily sell 10b in 5y

The great superannuation experiment.

90% of people with any $$$s in a super account have some of those $$$s in banking & mining companies, which means your retirement is partially tied to the profits and success of those companies until they get so bad that other investments can be found to replace them.

Exactly, you can be part of the 10 or 15% of people that are actually going in the right direction just by not being a retard like these people.

You'll get further on a full time MW job than a lot of people in mining, medical, STEM, trades w/e, I know a lot of factory workers killing it atm.

You don't even have to do anything extraordinary to profit from the competitions stupidity, I really do try to help them but only so many actually want to be helped in the first place.

Except I'm only 28 and only hold 4 properties. Most have seen a 50% growth in the time I've owned them. The market will slow and cool but there is no crash, your talking the same shit the boomers who didn't buy up property did waiting for the ww2 crash.

Why do Australians always tell me their country is full and that I shouldn't move there if it's such a shithole?

We have a bigger net to fall into tho

Infrastructure is next on the silent socialism agenda but it's not going to end as well as the earlier attempts with banking & resources. GG unions.

oh right the boomers and military fags have arrived

they live in a even bigger bubble than the rest of australia, fucking retards.

watch this chucklefuck ignore this mate i bet on it or explain it away with some sort of pseudo financial science crap.

i cant wait for all these chink fucking gooks to lose millions after china and australia collapse
This.

I guess thats the downside to living in the middle of the cheapest nations to deal with on earth.

i cant even get my foot in the door in regards to jobs since my local area is a fucking cesspool (Mid north Coast) and i cant afford to move again.

Honest to god ive never even had a credit card, only debt

>You let them take away your guns.

You have no choice Aussie.