"Yeah I'm going to marry an Asian women they're qt and superior to Western whores"

>"Yeah I'm going to marry an Asian women they're qt and superior to Western whores"
>have kids
>get cucked by gook genetics
Yellow fever fags are subhuman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3lXwsYwxyVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>from Quasimodo to model
That's pretty fucking amazing job

Imagine the possibilities with hot femboys.

This looks like an advertisement, not actual surgery results.

Moonman on the left

koreans are fuckugly 90 percent of their women are plastic surgery mate

Asians are cockroaches. If you want to fuck then you are mentally ill. If you want something with slits and personality go marry a castle tower.

This is the typical Asian. Asians constantly try to emulate white people because they see us as godly. I don't understand why anyone would lower themselves to fucking a chink.

cute

CUTE

Nice Photoshop fag

Why are they so ugly? Always extreme chins and jaw too.

i'm not sure that theres much proof that those people are the same people.

she is a cute girl. would have her over for the night.

if shes kind might date her too.

I swear the Japanese are the only Asians that look remotely ok

Koreans are definitely the ugliest east asians. They naturally have very blocky heads, unlike the chinese.

Taiwanese>Japanese>=Chinese>Korean

Kazakhstan>>>>>all other Asians

Taiwan number one?

>koreans

>>"Yeah I'm going to marry an Asian women they're qt and superior to Western whores"
everyone who says this is fucked
gooks are fucked

le roll

all asians are subhumans. people who think asians are cute are either degenerate or asian.

Before and after.

Japanese master race.

This is Kanna Hashimoto, super ultra qt.

lol.

my. god.

wow so hard you literally just have to see a picture of them as a kid before you have children
if you are a degenerate who doesnt meet her parents before you have children, you deserve to be cucked

not my type but she'd have a good body maybe?

Before and after both looks like a freak.

Why can't 'mericans into plastic surgery?

So why don't we get an ugly girl who appreciates us and let them get plastic surgery?

>90 percent of their women are plastic surgery mate

nah just 90% of the ones people here consider attractive

Dont fall for asian sneakiness.

There's a bottomless supply of ugly Asian women being sent to the west to dilute the white race. white beta cucks swallowed the blue pill and think a 2/10 asian is equivalent to a white 10/10 qt 3.14. Whites will be long gone and asia will still be churning out a few billion asians

Why do they always get whiter after surgery?

ill probably get a nig

FUCK

rolling

rollin...they hatin

She is just qt.

Brazil made a nice post? Eh, you know what they say about monkeys and typewriters.

rollin rollin

ooga booga

roll

take 2

Chink detected

yeee argentina is finna be white with my genes

Roll

divorced...reroll

So qt, omg!

thats the most kawaii thing i've seen in weeks

rollan

>chimpanzee tattoo

GLORY BELGORAD

Roll that

I want a black one :)

Are Korean plastic surgeons wizards? How do you even remove that much of someone's jaw without horrible side effects

Come on, there's no way some of those are real.

Look at the chins, how exactly do they chop away that much of the persons fucking skull?

hoping i get a qt

U mad?

Third one down on the left went to Ivanka's surgeon, obviously

FUCK YELLOW FEVER FAGGOTS BY OMISSION - THEY DECLARE THE ASIAN ARE SUPERIOR- FUCKING KEKS PRUNED ALL THE YELLOW FEVER THREAD FOR THE FUTURE OF WHITE CHILDREN

Rolling

Roll, know I'm gonna get shit.

Please be an anglo

I GET A FUCKING LEAF

REROLLING

>90%
>0.77/1000

Jesus, that Pat Tillman Jaw

NO FUCK URUGAY REROLLING

With audio.
youtube.com/watch?v=3lXwsYwxyVo

ah shit, a muslim.

Reroll for a anglo

Roll

EHH OK I'LL SETTLE WITH SPAIN

Most *humans* are ugly, regardless of race.
But you don't see most humans in the media, because who the fuck wants to look at ugly people?

I predict a 17

Why can't I just say "rolling for dominican" without it thinking I'm spam

Fucking reroll

The problem with Plastic surgery is it makes a person more likely to breed and pass on those shitty genes...

at least they believe in self-improvement

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER A NIGG NIGG NIGG NIGGNIGGITY NIGG

ah shit CTR-Z
eh, how bad can islam be I guess.

why don't asians ever have jawlines? they look awful.
pic related: beautiful european woman.

>plastic surgery
more like bone breaking surgery.