Actually racist?

Seriously. Who here on this board see's any person that isnt their race and think for the worst or that they are pieces of shit? And Im not saying profiling, I mean if you see a Black person or a Mexican in a suit and tie walking down the street you think badly about them. Who here thinks, no matter what his/her profession is or what his/her character is, that every person that isn't white is a piece of shit and should be killed. If you think that you're a retard

Other urls found in this thread:

goodreads.com/quotes/5978-there-is-nothing-more-painful-to-me-at-this-stage
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nobody should be judged by the colour of their skin, but neither should anyone be free from Judgement because of the colour of their skin.

Which means, if you are an educated, well mannered person, you deserve respect. If you behave like an imbecile degenerate Donkey-Monkey inbred (e.g. Nigger) you deserve nothing but resentment.
And instead of blaming Whitey, Colonialism and dem evul systems, you should blame no one but yourself for your bad behavior, and that is in fact what most people on Sup Forums believe and what has been accepted for quite some time. What has changed isnt the people becoming more racist, it is Leftist turning every Minority into a Victim and making everything directed at them Racist.

Fpbp

I judge people based on how they act when I meet them. I've met great people of every race. However, there ARE differences between certain groups of people that can't be denied. Even on a physical level there are differences. The 'warrior gene'? Sickle-cell anemia? White people burning to a crisp in the sun? I don't understand the 'we're all the same' meme. We aren't. And there's nothing wrong with that.

There are many people like this.

But people who are well traveled and more successful tend not to use race as an indicator so much as character and social behavior.

t. brown guy who grew up with hicks

I feel relieved when I read news stories about accidents, etc and find out they aren't white.

There was a story today in the DailyMail about how some guy drank himself to death at some posh uni. He was white and quite handsome. My immediate reaction was: "what a shame he won't get to have white kids".

Fucking this, some retards on this board will never get it

I don't hate anyone else, would just prefer to live around my own race.

But even blacks judge each other worse than whites. Jesse Jackson once said if he heard footsteps of someone walking up behind him, he would be relieved if it was a white person.

goodreads.com/quotes/5978-there-is-nothing-more-painful-to-me-at-this-stage

Maybe people just take a risk based analysis of who is more likely to commit crimes or what have you.

Agreed

You're not wrong to think that. Everyone is secretly rooting for their own race. Its just that its retarded that some people think less of other people because of who they are. If you are a well dressed human, who is intelligent and polite. Who am I to judge.

Read Its completely logical and natural

These digits confirm as well

actually this, but I also want my country to be homogeneous and I'm completely against racemixing. immigration and racemixing kills my culture that's why I'm against it

call me what you want I don't care

Your attitude though is a product of living in a Western European derived society.

If you grew up in Africa, Latin America, or China, you'd probably have a different view altogether. Some groups are more tribal than others.

I think you'll find a bunch more tribalism in the black community than you will in the white community. If anything, I doubt your values would hold up in a mostly black society.

European countries are my only exception. The culture and history is so beautiful it can not be lost to immigrants

Immigrants will add to the tapestry is all. You are concerned.

About change.

You are the last non cucked person in germany.

Leftists are only able to do this because diversity produces a low trust society.

This
The thing is though 'niggerism' is far more common among niggers and spics. Though that gap is closing.

Only the journalists who lurk here are racist, and post things to base articles off of.

Right here, faggot.

Also This: is very good.

Truth but even that possibility is quickly getting taken from out of our hands.

>Seriously. Who here on this board see's any person that isnt their race and think for the worst or that they are pieces of shit?
I do.
Simply put I don't go out of my way to find shitskins to think about but on those rare days I see one I think fuck what a piece of shit and the country is gone to hell.

Based upon my experience with blacks living in Memphis, Atlanta, Washington DC, and NY, I always assume the worst, but am open to being pleasantly surprised.

I know a handful of decent darkies, I just think there's too many of them here for white people to maintain their safety and sovereignty. We founded this nation, utilized the land and made it great (don't say we stole it, there was plenty of room and the """natives""" started the wars). Now the savage hoards have returned and shitted it up again. Ultimately I'm for maintaining a high percentage (upper 90's) of whites in their own homelands.

If you're actually a leftist and not trolling, you'd say the same about non-white countries, that white people shouldn't flood in and start barking orders to the people who utilized the land. I don't support colonialism, I would stand against it if it ever arose again. That goes for any nation, and that's why I'm against the colonization going on right now from the third world into the first.

>I always assume the worst, but am open to being pleasantly surprised.
There's no use in being pleasantly surprised I have no reason to hang with or socialize with shitskins.
If you don't want to normalize these sub-humans around your kids and make it seem like it's a alright thing to do then leave them out of your home and life.
Even the smartest nigger is not good enough to married or breed into my family.

It is impossible to generalize the inherent superiority of one race to another. And one must take account that our collective gene pool has been created by countless generations of affecting circumstances, all tied to the ebb and flow of time.

Whites, while possessing no clearly inherent superiority to other races, have forged a culture and civilization that I believe possesses the most necessary traits to our continued survival and prosperity as a species.

And frankly this is only the story thus far. We see developing countries like India and China fraught with the same issues we experienced at the turn of the 19th century and they continue to develop and overcome these challenges.

Even in Africa we see the development of new water reclamation technology while the west continues to be too stigmatized to consider it nearly as seriously.

That's a nice attitude to have, but do the other groups have it?

I'm reminded of the time we had elections for class President at my diverse high school. There was a black and a white candidate. The blacks almost all voted for the black candidate because he was black, while the whites split their vote based on who they agreed with or liked more. Granted, this is one local example, but you saw the same thing in the Obama elections, and you see the same thing in a lot of Southern elections. That's why you don't see too many white Democrats down here because they know they'd never win in a black district.

I think individualism is mostly a Western European thing. Maybe it's partially why we have such successful societies. But at the same time, it is an attitude that can be easily taken advantage of.

You are probably going to see more racism, not less, as the country becomes less white. Because I truly believe that whites are probably the least racist people here.

what fascinates me the most is the differing paths of Europe and China in the post-monarchical world. Europe's revolutions largely gave way (or simply were the continuation) of individualism while China is still the only collectivist superpower in the world.

It's one thing to immediately think poorly about a black man in a suit and tie, and another to understand that the nation would be better off overall without blacks.

It's about statistics. If a black man has shown that he is a good person, intelligent, and hard-working, then that man is a good man.

However, one can safely assume that the average black man has a much higher chance to physically assault you or underperform at any given job. In this light, you must be extremely vigilant in trusting or hiring blacks.

You could say that, around blacks, one must not relax.

Did he actually say this?

I just use race to get my point across.

So we have an overall poverty culture in black America. This takes generations to overcome. I see the appropriation of black poverty culture a problem as it draws in black youths from black families that live like whites. And whites for that matter.

Japan and Korea would have likely remained collectivist if not for our interventions. They still are a lot more nationalist than individualist white Americans are.

Like I said, racism will only become more common here as the whites decline Some of the most racist shit I've ever heard came from blacks and mulattoes. Individualism isn't for everyone - the average Mississippi negro could care less about Jeffersonian egalitarian principles. That's why a lot go Democrat because the Democratic policy is simple "vote for us, and we'll give you stuff".

>It's about statistics. If a black man has shown that he is a good person, intelligent, and hard-working, then that man is a good man.
I lived in the south as a kid and teen and can tell you I have never met a good "Black" that didn't say or do something that would make you think there it goes only a nigger would say or do that.
Even the best of them still think in certain terms only the way a nigger can.

>You are probably going to see more racism, not less, as the country becomes less white. Because I truly believe that whites are probably the least racist people here.
Holy shit, this.

Exactly as you said, in the 2008 election, over 95% of black voters voted for Obama, whereas there was no where near that level of bias in any other race.

fair

Depends on your meaning of racism.

Im racist since 2000 A.D.

Yep, follows with my theory that as the country becomes less white, we will have more racism.

Weren't we still like 75-80% white in the 80s? Very few Hispanics and Asians and we had a Republican President most of the decade.

I really do think this is a symptom of poverty culture. It doesn't go away. Our welfare state doesn't build people up it maintains a status quo. I'm sure many people have built themselves up and escaped but such individuals certainly aren't the majority. It must take at least three generations to see an actual shift in the way people think and act.

And Yes, I do very much believe that we will only see more racism in america. This is a media issue as well. The media is very good at playing to and igniting people's passions, not their reason. If they even have any anymore. There are so many different issues at play here. Education is another big one - what the fuck happened to it?

In my book, it doesn't matter who the hell you are.

If you do shit, you face the consequences.

Simple as that.

When I go outside, i don't actively stare at other people and try to imagine their life story.

I judge people by their personality. Race affects personality. Shitskins, especially niggers, are horrible "people" more often than not by white standards. I think 90% of them living in western countries should be killed for invading, the rest deported. I don't want those living in their own countries dead, I don't give a fuck about them as long as they don't bother us. I just want all of them out as I see the harm they bring to our society.

It's odd, isn't it?

I'm in the tech field now, and even these apparently smart, respectful, qualified blacks are lightyears worse than the rest of us.

In many cases, they may be actually pretty good at their job, but then there's always the chimpout.

Our last token guy was great on the phones, had clients who adored him. One day, he gets on the phone and freaks the fuck out at a client and hangs the phone up on him. Emails him telling him he's not welcome to be a client if he's going to treat him like that.

We pulled the phone recording, and yeah, the client was pissed and a little surly, but it wasn't that bad.

We fired him. Every now and then, you've got to take a little shit from a client. If you're above that, or in his case, if you let that irrational black pride take over, then there's no place for you at my office.

This is just one of many otherwise great black employees that I've seen just chimp the fuck out and lose their job because they can't hold their damn emotions in.

You can't educate someone who doesn't want to be educated, nor can you lift someone out of poverty who doesn't want to be lifted.

Whites have all these wonderful ideas how we are going to save the negro. But you can't save someone who doesn't want to be saved no matter how many times you say "Democrats are the real racists".

What will be interesting is how the changing demographics of the country will affect black white relations. Because we now no longer just have to deal with whites, but a growing mestizo and Asian community that does not quite share the individualistic values that we have. Not to mention, I've seen open racism from mestizos towards blacks that most whites would never say in public.

For anyone interested the guy in op is HK Edgerton, Asheville NC native, active member of the southern historical society and a leading component in the local branch of the sons of Confederate veterans.

Very well educated individual and a suer nice guu

There are several ways one can look at this. For instance:

- The belief in evolution.

Ethnic groups evolved, therefore, certain ethnic groups could've evolved at different rates or have different cognitive traits.

- Religious beliefs.

All of humanity was created equally and people act the way they do because of culture, not genetic differences.

I believe we are at a point in history that we need to seriously start looking at the way we chose to run our societies. Are we going to run them religiously, or are we going to use scientific fact?

I prefer scientific fact myself.

>It's odd, isn't it?
Not really it's understandable if you think about it.
The so called "good" ones still have ideas and thoughts only niggers can have from being born and raise in a nigger culture.
And that implies the ones raised by whites as well.
They see the world based on their skin color it's why you hear that whites are privileged shit because they can afford not to see the world based on their skin.
But the shitskins didn't realize with shoving this shit in whites face everyday and just seeing more and more of them and less whites a lot of whites are seeing the world based on their skin nowadays.

There is no way for a multicultural society not to do this either unless everyone follow the same religion or something similar to break up the in-groups and make a new tribe.

I would caution you to consider a solid mixture of the two.

Yes, there is a very significant genetic difference between races, with all of the things that could entail (ability to learn, disposition to violence and emotion-controlled responses).

However, you cannot completely discount the cultural influences. I would even say that at least 50% of the negative influence on any young nigger born in the ghetto is the dumb niggers who gave birth to him, as well as those dumb niggers in his community.

We've seen that affluent blacks, even when raised in a white household vastly underperform, but given the chance, they can at least be productive and mostly non-disruptive to society if they are raised with the right values.

But why do you think racism means that?

It doesn't.

That's not entirely true. Even well spoken negroes will often make excuses for the failures of their race. You see it all the time down here in Mississippi.

So if the good ones are willing to tolerate bad influences, how much change can really be made? Black folks will always listen to the pillars of their community over white folks.

By the way, whites in Mississippi are soon headed towards minority status. Last Census I checked we are only 46% of the births here, down from 58% of the current population. It's going to be hard to make a big impact in the negro community if we continue to decline.

When I see a Kang in a suit, I assume the worst. When I see a ""Hispanic"" in a suit, I prepare to be disappointed. When I see a white in a suit, I hope for the best.

t. Southeast Texas Paco

>When I see a Kang in a suit, I assume the worst. When I see a ""Hispanic"" in a suit, I prepare to be disappointed. When I see a white in a suit, I hope for the best.
That's not really a bad why to look at it.
Even if a shitty white person wears a suit you can usually tell that they are piece of shit dressed up.
Nigger in a suit guess court just let out.

I can agree with what you're saying. My question for you is, if there is scientific evidence of obvious cognitive differences that would hinder a society from functioning normally, why shouldn't that default be corrected?

I judge their character but before I know them, I keep in mind most non-whites don't think the same as I do and would prefer my country be theirs in majority.

Most blacks, Arabs and poos prefer their own like I do but a mono-racial society will never stop conflict.

I'm from northern Ireland, I rarely see a non-white here but that didn't stop us from hating and fighting each other for the last few centuries.

I'd prefer uf we stayed majority of euro/white Christian heritage but if there's a non-white who I like and who agrees with me and my world view then I'll take him over 10 whites wh want to break my kneecaps for being from a different area of the town - that's niger behaviour and NI is FULL of white niggers.

Mostly everyone on Sup Forums thinks that a country would be better off with One race.

>you cant educate someone who doesnt want to be educated
You couldnt be more accurate. I was a bean nigger, i still am but now im a productive bean non nigger, so i did dumb shit and went to prison, however i reaized all these cunts glorify stupidity, i studied and worked hard, got into a trade, 10 years later i own my own home and new car. Illeg immigrants, even if they work hard, bring skilled worker wages low because theyre willing to work for pennies. Im not an alt right or a fucking libtard, but a realist, its all common sense, the u.s.a is offers so many oppurtunities, where even if u were a dumb kid you can still become successful as an adult. Its all about wanting it.

Blacks should never hold the Confederate Flag. It's fucking disgusting and makes my blood boil.

This pathetic behavior, how to describe it? Autism? Edgy and delusional?

or just a subhuman stuff

>I'm in the tech field now

You have a low tier job and this you are above anyone else?

I think i understood this place. Lowlifes with superiority complexes

Just like the mcdonald worker high school dropout drug addict who makes fun of gyspies because they are below him

y'all are inferior to the ones you consider inferior

Chequed. Always a pleasure spelling out the Truth.

I wonder why that man is a confederate. Belief systems are extremely fragile in our modern society where anything that isn't sterling is rightfully blown out of the water. People behave differently relative to their genetic make up and race. We are at a critical point where not ensuring a unified people could be detrimental to intelligent life on this planet. One race will always out reproduce the other barring extreme governmental regulations.

>I wonder why that man is a confederate.
You don't know who that is?
His ancestors fought for the Confederacy and he was raised up in a house were that was a honor.
He has pictures of his grandfather in uniform and carry the flag, his grandfather was buried in a Confederate cemetery.

But why was he a confederate?

I love when a fellow autist on the internet coherently and succinctly expresses my opinion better than I ever could.

>But why was he a confederate?

Because the Confederacy included free black families who may or may not have also owned slaves.

This meme needs to be updated to include a leaf

Fucking leafs

A start with an extra prejudice when the person isnt white and honestly i dont think i could be friend with a non-white except Asians. I can talk to them without being an ass though.

I dont think they should be killed I just hate being forced to like them or being forced to want divershitty

>This pathetic behavior, how to describe it? Autism? Edgy and delusional?
>or just a subhuman stuff
Use your superior intellect to figure it out.

>But why was he a confederate?
Because freed blacks got to fight for the south and his ancestor may have owned slaves.
There's a stupid belief there was no free blacks in the south during that era.

i think free blacks were far more likely to own slaves than whites right ?

I am unapologetically a racist

edgy, especially from a leaf

Yes just like jews were as well.
Now they team up to own whites.

>free black families
>freed blacks
>free blacks
>free

How do you just lie on the internet like that? lol, is this bait?!

Not every negro in the US was a slave.

So I take it you're retarded?
Please accept my condolences for your condition.