Age Of Consent, Melennial Style

Okay so Sup Forums I'm interested in your take on this...

I'm all for teaching children that it is wrong for adults to touch them inappropriately, bit is giving them lessons in consent at an early age a potential problem? Because consent goes both directions, you can not consent, and you can consent, and giving that power to the child prevents you, as an hypothetical adult parent, from setting the barrier level of appropriate touch, instead leaving a curious child in charge of that.

>Inb4 icapedo
>Inb4 post cp
>Inb4 white knighting
>Inb4 other misogynistic bullshit because boys are children too

Consent should follow one simple rule.
If you're not hurting them, there's no problem

it's going to be implied that you can't say no to other races so they'll be hugging white girls while the white boys we'll be alone in a corner growing mentally dysfunctional at an even earlier age.

Now you have to define ``hurt''

A touch that would be harmful or offensive to a reasonable person

this is the stupidest thing ive seen in three months

Also that's a boy who has been shot up with hormones and told he wants to be a girl by his feminist parents.

Physical injury. Whether it's cuts and bruises or a far too young child bearing a baby. If the only scar you have from rape is "PTSD" you weren't really raped

I'm not the one who came up with the infographic... I'm just curious on the reigning opinion, I'm sure pedophiles would love this argument, but I, as an actual parent don't think my kids are smart enough to decide for themselves.

> In before the pedo retards that think it's acceptable to hug/kiss their own children.

Isn't there a le "wincest" thread on Sup Forums or a CPS you can call on yourselves?

Not interested in wincest, interested in the argument that is currently brewingnover wether or not children should be in charge of their own level of consent.

5 year olds are not autonomous, not because fucking white males be oppressing dem an shit but because they have totally undeveloped, socialized brains. There is no way a 5 year old would ever be able to conceive of the thoughts expressed in the image, it is a parody image.

T. Sadist

Actually it's not a parody... It's a Facebook meme that is gaining ground among the mommy set... The idea is that it is wrong to force kids to hug and kiss people they don't feel comfortable with. My argument is that it is a sword that cuts both ways.

The AoC shouldn't exist. Girls are made for sex.
Physical harm.
>a far too young child bearing a baby
No such thing.
>I'm sure pedophiles would love this argument,
No, it's bullshit.
>don't think my kids are smart enough to decide for themselves.
Girls are never smart enough to decide things for themselves.

>a far too young child bearing a baby
>no such thing
Maybe of the same race, but when tyrone rapes 8 year old Ashley you can bet your ass that beast is gonna wreck her insides

>this retard thinks normal physical affection is bad

So... What I'm getting out of this is that Sup Forums is 85% Sup Forumstards tonight

And id agree. Im the kind that wants loli marriage in an ethno-state
So to me, the father aprroval is essential in allowing for a healthy marriage

This really isn't about pedophilia though, this is about whether it is appropriate to give children the power to decide their own consent, rather than teaching them appropriate and inappropriate consent by deciding for them. This has as much to do with how children I teract with their peers as with adults... Granted pedophiles would be more likely to exploit such a situation than non-pedophiles, but for the sake of the argument, this is about the children, not the pedos

Eat a dick Mike Pence

hahahahahhaha what the fuck am i reading

The FAQ talks about that exact subject though. Its why i posted it.

I think they should have power to consent, but on certain subjects the parents have to get heavily involved.
I think on more simpler subjects, as long as the child understands what it gets itself into they can make a decision.

Its litterly all situational though, I don't know of many studies that have reasearched this

What amazes me is that these Melennial mom's are using the same argument to try and protect their kids from.sexual predation that a sexual predator would use to justify their tactics

Do you think im some sexual predator?

I mean im just going off by what i think would be best for my kids.
I think freedom is an essential part to being a kid, as long as i know what they're up to

Not necessarily... It's not like I know you well enough to make such a judgement call anyhow, but... I'd say that if you are having sexual contact with children that have not expressed a direct interest in that contact, or whom have expressed a desire not to have the contact, then, yes... I believe that would make you a sexual predator...

I wish the state would ask for consent before raping me of my income.

a lovely non-answer

I once visited my friends house and he has a 4 year old daughter.

Every time I told her something or gave her something her parents made her say "thank you" and give me a kiss on the cheeks.

It was kind of creepy imho

That sounds Brazilian

It's not even that. It's trying to normalise pedophilia by claiming that it's ok for adults to molest kids as long as the kids say yes.You should report whoever posted this to the police.

>Hello police? Someone said something I disagree with on the internet :(

>If the only scar you have from rape is "PTSD" you weren't really raped

What about a woman raped at knifepoint in a dark alley or something? That would be pretty traumatizing, but you may not have any physical scars.

>hello police, I'd like to report an organisation that is promoting pedophilia

I hope you get shanked in prison, pedo

Hi FBI.

Bye FBI.

If you want to give a kid you know a quick hug, that's fine. If you want to tie them up and put cigarettes out on their chest, you have to ask their consent first.

Viral Facecuck posts are an organization? This meme is anti-pedo btw.

>hello mounties, someone didn't use my preferred pronoun

It's pro-pedo. You don't not mess with kids because kids don't give you consent to molest them, you don't mess with them becase they're kids and they don't know any better.

fpwp

is this poster implying its not ok for a parent to hug its child?

wew lib

I think that's fine.

If the kid doesn't want to get touchy then don't

The image is about kissing and hugging, which people expect of kids because they are cute, not molesting.

>Can't hug an infant girl without consent
>Can mutilate an infant boy's penis without consent

Just fucking nuke us please

In what other contexts do you see people like this use the word "consent?" You can deny it all you want but the implication is obvious

Fucking children before puberty should be punished with good old fashioned horse dragging through the streets
Would double as a redpill for little kids witnessing the punishment so they aren't such spineless fucks when they grow up

Are you not aware the SJWs are insane? They think hugging without consent is rape.

Anyone that touches a child sexually gets boiled toes first. Even pedos internalize this. Sex education understandably begins at puberty.

I haven't encountered this

Too many Joe Bidens around. Big Problem.

Agreed
Joe needs to have a quiet personal visit to Pence's electrifying office

Edgy. Children have sexuality and if the contact is consensual and mutual there's nothing wrong with it other than legality and idiotic social justice pressure. There's no reason kids can't be taught about sex.

What a qt, would kiss and hug while she recoils like a tsundere loli :3

Children cannot give consent. You should not be touching children. Everyone in the world already understands these two things, OP - why don't you?

Wow, you guys are such cool internet tough guys.
>if the contact is consensual and mutual and within a proper relationship
Ftfy, it's bad for girls to be sluts. Sex with little girls is only okay within marriage.

Children can give consent to go rafting, climbing, to go on rides, to be tickled, hugged, massaged, but sex alone is different? And at what point did they consent to be circumcised and be forced to go to school?

lucky me still got my skin

>all men are rapist child molestors
>showing any affection = rape

I do understand it, as I said earlier in the thread, I didn't come up with this shit, and I don't advocate giving children the power to provide or withdraw co sent, because they aren't in a position to do so knowledgeably. I am calling attention to the meme, and how the mummy set is ignoring the double edged nature of consent.

>dumbfuck lefty parents not taking responsibility to raise their own children leads to pic related
Ya don't say...

I don't know how exactly this devolved into a circumcision combo, but I found this for your interests

There is literally nothing wrong with the picture in OP.

>I enjoyed being kissed on the lips by my uncle

I still remember aunt Marta, she came and kept kissing and hugging us... She was a 250 lb hambeast with a skin condition. We hated it.

My sister loved cousin Mario more than any other grown up except father. Cousin Mario once had my sister in his lap and she started to pinch his nipples so he started ticking her in retaliation. Mother went batshit insane and actually told my father that he should've beaten his ass and kicked him out of the house.

Fucking double standards.

>Joe Biden
That took longer than I expected to get posted.

>I am 5
>I am learning about consent
The only rule about "consent" I knew when I was 5 was "avoid strangers", and it was common sense. The fuck do they teach kids over there.

>flag

Until a nine year old girl has a fifteen year old boyfriend because FUCK YOU DAD MY BODY MY RULES

I see your point about the part about "my rules" being exploitable.

On top of it, genuine political topics like /diy/ are still being pruned/autosaged.

this

>that picture
Please watch your manner of using quotation marks.

Even another child?

>teaching kids they have the power to put their parents in jail and be put in "the system" where they'll be raped for REAL
Pure evil.
No, I'm in favor of lynching molestors after they're found guilty.

Yeah not my image...

Is Sup Forums (I can't believe I have to ask this) Raiding Sup Forums?

I genuinely don't know. I avoid Sup Forums like the cancer it is.