/ttt/ TUVALU TAKEOVER THREAD

Last thread reached bump limit.

Let's discuss our plans and vision for the future.

We had a good thread last time lets keep the conversation going.

Other urls found in this thread:

polony.boards.net/
www2.ouc.edu.cn/xbywb/web/filedata/05040204.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuku_Hiva
youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We left off discussing plans for infrastructure development and whether the UK will be a threat.

polony.boards.net/

Nice catch forgot that thanks just picking up because Guernsey OP never remade it.

In order to get a submarine cable capable of 60tbps between Tuvalu and Fidschi we´d need at least 30mio $.

Proposed plan of attack for military takeover.

More inclined for a jewish miscegenation takeover myself but lets hear your thoughts.

Thanks for making the thread.

Preview of coming attractions:
Installing new transitional government for the isles of Tuvalu

Revision of the licensing to all .tv domain names

Immediate clean up of the islands that have been affected by either mismanagement of trash or rubbish washing up from the seas

Revision to deep sea mining with goals of receiving the overburden for purpose of terraforming

Securing the islands from threat of inundation by the seas, by any means necessary.

Terraforming of the atolls with the aim to create viable salt water fish farms for local consumption and export

Revision of all foreign fishing licences, with focus on environment and islander capacity to increase production

Investment into insect farms to make cheap and reliable feed for the fish farms

>autists wasting their time on something that will never pan out
>led by an autistic leaf

pol in a nutshell

A small sum for the worshipers of kek.

No leader merely remade the thread.

DEEP SEA MINING

We plan to lease portions of the sea bed to mining operations for rare metals such as cobalt. These leases will require payment for a licence, and that payment is to be made in full, or in increments equal to progress of mining made, and the recovered overburden is to be delivered to site’s which is to be used in terraforming. This additional cost of production will be factored in when calculating the value of any given licence.

The appropriate check and balances and environmental impact statements must be conducted and given prior to any mining operation commencing. These will all be weighed against the benefits and costs to the islanders, to ensure their future well being.

Good idea, there is potential in the future to be a fuel station for ships and aircraft.

We could sell passports to less desirables if they are Sup Forums quality.

Or sell certain high demand products that require minimal input to remain profitable with the shipping costs - illegal narcotics comes to mind.

I own multiple .tv domains, don't you faggots go messing that up for me.

the best strategy for direct assault would be to attack from the east and take the power station and telecommunications center as well as the run way

Upgrades to Tuvalu's website will be a first priority. Current they are lacking in up to date information and are reminiscent of the web design from the late 90’s .

Upgrades are to include an overhaul of the base website to bring it more inline with modern web design and inclusions of the island's businesses and services as well as easily made hotel bookings and flight plans.

Inclusion of all the island’s recreation business should be a main focal point to attract tourism. But this should not be the only goal of the site. The site will also include progress reports on construction projects and environmental preservation plans. These reports are to inform the global community and supporters of the project on the progression of our targets to save the islands from both inundation and economic collapse.

Listing of the businesses on the islands will also provide exposure to potential purchases of products and create open paths to future investors and exporters.

I think I dreamt of Tuvalu last night fellas.

Do any of the islands have anything that resembles a river system? I know they're small islands, but is there any elongated length of water encased by land?

Teraina

NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA NUKU HIVA

The natives are too violent.

only if you are German

kek

The best future

I CANT HOLD THEM OFF MUCH LONGER

why are the mods allowing a literal "takeover" thread but they're deleting the /diy/ threads?

SUCH HYPOCRISY

We are discussing politics, it just happens to be about annexation.

Kek is.

There´s no rule against planning an actual invasion of a pacific island state.

thanks user

found a comfy read with maps and photos of the land loss: www2.ouc.edu.cn/xbywb/web/filedata/05040204.pdf

Yet

Nuku Hiva

>Population: 2,660
>Area: 339 km2 (131 sq mi)
>Highest elevation: 1,224 m (4,016 ft)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuku_Hiva

youtube.com/watch?v=s0gvTCNFl-s

>National Bank of Tuvalu
>Pic related

It´s like they want us to liberate them.

I'll be in charge of the rapes

You could literally take over the country with a few rifles and a smoke grenade.

Nice one. That could be useful.

Think we could play up the PRC/Taiwan relation for some extra cash/arms?

Maybe place a PRC embassy on a different island under agreement to remove the Taiwan embassy, and then extort some cash out of Taiwan to not build the PRC embassy and renege on both agreements for loadsamoney?

ok guys I haven't really been paying attention to these threads but what are you going to do with the subhuman natives?

I don't want to go to these islands and have a bunch of IQ 60 Homo Denisovans chimping out and ruining shit

Shit plan
>Tek 9s
>Rush b
>No stop
>Cyкa блядь

>9 am to 2 pm

Fucking banks.

Sterilize the males and breed the females...?

We don't want to attract unwanted attention from something like the UN though.

>what are you going to do with the subhuman natives?
Gladiator fights

That's a good idea too.

Quick question, why aren't invading Palau?
>no commonwealth affilation
>only slightly more population
>equally shit army
>speaks English
>more land and not just shitty atolls
>US dollar is the currency
>largely Christian

And the best thing about it, all we have to do is change one letter and we get "POLau"

Let's do it

You could do it with swords spears and crossbows and thermite to melt safes. Rifles and pistols could be procured on site.

US military bases

Draft them into the Army when we start a proxy war with or "enemy" puppet government in Nuku Hiva and they be killed off storming the beach.

so the answer is you have no idea and are just memeing? kek

>Nuku Hiva wont invade your shitty island first

It's called brainstorming you fucking cuck we need to compare and contrast the ideas of the hivemind.

Looking at their skin color, we're gonna have to wipe them all out.
Give their disgusting women to /r9k/

Nope. Only around 200 active military personnel, and they also have to patrol around Micronesia as well.

>The National Bank of Tuvalu 1980 states that “the Bank shall act in accordance with any policy directions in the national interest given to it from time to time in writing by the Minister [of Finance]

If i´m elected as the new Minister of Finance i´ll:
>Make income generated in foreign nations tax exempt
>Charge a netflix like fee for Polvalus newly established cooperation with Robinhood

>Polvalus
That name is too close to Poo in Loo.

It'll go back and forth until the natives are all gone. Then we'll educatge the women and they'll all turn feminist and stop breeding with the few remaining males and the species will go extinct from natural causes.

Anywhere there is US military is a definite no go

poo in loo is positive. It will remind all the children
we should call it poo in loo

Yeah because there isn't going to be any backlash invading a commonwealth country and one of which shares a maritime border with actual French territory.

Not a bad idea, we're going to desperately need arms and equipment for our navy so cozying up to best korea/Russia or playing PRC/Taiwan.

Tuvalu survives currently through bottled water, so for the anons desperate for a genocide this would be fairly easy to carry through. To become self sufficient though we'd have to desalinate water funded by money from the .tv domain and donations, need to figure out food sources apart from fishing though.

There isn't going to be an invasion of Nuku Hiva. Just people emigrating there

There's an abundant amount of fresh water on nuku hiva

How we get the funding to desalinate the water:
>aquire black paint
>paint faces black
>create a kickstarter saying we're african children
>shitlibs pay us in the millions
>entire national budget covered that year

>we'd have to desalinate water funded by money from the .tv domain and donations

A desalination plant for about 10.000 people would cost around 10mio $.

>muh nuka hiva

A military invasion is impossible because you'd face the whole french army, so the only way to control it is with a slow, jewish out-populate the locals that will happen over decades, no one wants to post about this. Unless you're a kike or muslim, we're colonising countries with force.

The french would just surrender

S'il vous plaît être ma petite amie intelligence artificielle

Enjoy dying

>implying the french wouldn't surrender

We could engineer a crude solar still, or continue relying on bottled water like they do now.

It's easy enough to make a DIY reverse osmosis unit. Powering it is another matter.

Let´s just turn the country into a taxhaven and buy a plant. There shouldn´t be a problem in attracting overseas cash as long as we are affiliated with a global power.

DAILY REMINDER THAT THE HEAD OF STATE OF TUVALU IS QUEEN ELIZABETH II.

GOING TO WAR WITH TUVALU MEANS GOING TO WAR WITH THE BRITISH AND POSSIBLY OTHER COMMONWEALTH NATIONS.

WE'LL BE FACING RAMPS AND BAD TEETH!

ALSO DISTRUST EVERY POST FROM THE ANGLOSPHERE! (except usa)

BEWARE OF THE ETERNAL ANGLO!

shh

you're not fooling anyone you beady eyed, aryan blood lusting scoundrel!

nuku hiva is a bad idea

as soon as the first obese, asthmatic, sun burned Sup Forumsack sets foot on that island france surrenders and we then have to deal with paris and marseille and their mudslimes.

no thanks

Tuvalu's one business model has to be a terraforming industrial complex wherein we begin building small islands out in the Pacific by dredging the sand. You then make a sovereign fund combined with lax mining regulation and laisser faire deals to build up capital especially industrial machinery, whose growth and demand can only be sustained by the increase of island forming.

Eventually, Tuvalu will become a real estate empire that will hold major island auctions like elections, where countries like China and the States bid into the hundreds of billions of Shekels for massive, 3D printed land terraforms 500 miles Southwest of Hawaii.

We shouldn't only take over the world. We should make over the world, too.

looks more like Scotland than the South Pacific

Its also got sandy beaches

>These invasion plans
Good for a laugh.

What the fuck do they even do on this island

What is their economy based on

We could grow opium, coca, sassafras and cannabis on Nuku Hivas lush virile arable land.

No, like what is the current economy based on

a fucking leaf.

fuck off, the whole point of this island is the people on top of it that are considered sovereign,

if its taken over it will be immediately bombed to the ground by fucking shills,

stfu

they are like the top soil for us, delete this.

Handouts. I guarantee you that those two government buildings are welfare offices. They are literally the only thing the island has two of.

okay listen up you pack of cunts

we need to find kiwi but british hitler again.
he was going to make a kickstarter to raise the roughly $500,000 for our Kawasaki jetskis, guns and ammo, energy drinks and qt's.
we started working on the pricing but i had to leave.
through keks channel in the void i call to kiwi-brit hitler.

for the Sup Forums islands.
praise him.

that is the best plan out of all our discussions, i made it as OP of last thread

OR we could just wait it out?

>implying pol didn't elect a meme as president of the usa

go back to watch the bbc

Jupiter island

Research

It

Naw

And who will be the leader of Tuvalu?

i will be. along with kiwi-brit hitler as second in command.

you shall call me Douglas "sick lad" MacArthur

my reign shall be marked by mass executions of sjws and the Russian qt's for all policy also known as the RQT-4A