SWEDEN YES

>Sweden decided to enhance the "boring and oppressive" native Swedish tradition of St. Lucy's day that dates back to the 4th century by making it a bit more "multicultural" at the annual celebration in 2012.
>The government owned channel decided to replace the traditional, blonde Swedish Lucia with a dark-skinned foreigner
>And replace the melancholic traditional church music was enhanced by an Arab muslim ganster rapper who calls himself "L.X." and freestyle-raps about drugs and sex on Youtube.

I had to stop the video because is beyond revolting

youtube.com/watch?v=VMhfmxTvdt0

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.se/20161204/swedish-lucia-advert-sparks-love-and-hate-online
svtplay.se/video/11507122/lucia/lucia-sasong-6-avsnitt-3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's like the parent that can't see that their child is a nightmare until he goes and shoots up some place. I don't know what the hell is going on over there.

>trying this hard

SWEDEN WHAT THE FUCK IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING OVER THERE

YOU NEED TO STOP
WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS
YOU NEED TO (((STOP THIS)))

>Itt white bois getting mad

Reminds me of this article:

>"An advert for Sweden’s Åhléns has unleashed a heated online debate after the department store chain unveiled a new campaign featuring a dark-skinned child, whose gender wasn’t obvious to all, dressed as a Saint Lucia."

thelocal.se/20161204/swedish-lucia-advert-sparks-love-and-hate-online

this is the shit you get when you haven't fought in a war for more than a century

>niggers cant see problems past race because of inherently low iq

Mhm.

This is going beyond parody levels at this point.

Someone please nuke that place and put it out of its misery

did they also followed shariah and stoned the girl?

Someone hurry up and invade this country, kill the reverse fascists so we can start again.

No. They expect one of us in the wreckage brother.

I wonder what the rapefugees think of Sweden. I mean it's pretty clear they know in less than 20 years it will be a caliphate. I wonder if all of them realize these blonde hair blue eyed perfect Aryan people are bending over backwards to destroy their race

>I wonder what the rapefugees think of Sweden

I'm quite certain they think of it as a cash dispensing machine.

It's fine. Swedes are a good people. This is nothing. It's a joke maybe.

FOR FUCK'S SAKE AHJHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What the fuck are they thinking? It's about time for another Ragnarok.

That pic got shut down.

There's no way they respect the native swedes, and I mean even the most """okay"""" muslim. They know they will eventually control it given the current trajectory.

You'd be about to say "based sweden" but then you realize the outrage is probably over forcing Muslims to participate in Christian celebrations

Fuck this is beyond a meme. Sweden needs to be genocided, even the local swedes because they have shown themselves to be utterly ireedemable. The worthy Finns and the Danish need to split Sweden up, remove everyone, because the locals in my eyes are honestly arab tier, and annex it. Sup Forums has literally made me hate swedes lol.

They're brainwashed beyond belief.

It will take generations to set things right again.

What the fuck is wrong with Sweden??
I refuse REFUSE to believe that they are that cucked, I visited Norway this summer and things looked pretty white with a little bit of shit stains here and there but nothing serious.
If it's true I give my condolences to you Sweden and pray that our economy will not improve.
Because as grandma used to say atleast we're white

They cancelled it and did this Instead
svtplay.se/video/11507122/lucia/lucia-sasong-6-avsnitt-3
I cried, it was that good

I'm at work so I can't play that. What's the gist? That cute little white girl sang it like they've done historically for centuries before becoming cucked faggots?

Yeah watch it when u can, it's beyond beautiful.
I cried

Swedes are the weakest race to every exist

they are disgusting scum. i have stopped caring about them, because obviously they don't even care about themselves

You're a fucking idiot, stop recycling old news shit from 2013