How do we commence Civil War 2 should the election be stolen?

How do we commence Civil War 2 should the election be stolen?

The most effective insurgent strategies involve inducing fear and panic in an enemy that has force superiority

Who do you perceive as having force superiority?

looks like drumfkins are screwed then
operation FULL KEK has no competent opposition

online.

charge $1 per hour. would balance your budget and allow alot of t-bagging.

part 2 sarah is one of the few to pull of the 'strong womyn' vibe desu

What did you mean by this?

BTFO

like i said, online, virtual civil war world. no one dies. there is a winner and a loser. and makes the gov money. its a good idea i tell ya.

Yeah she was a bad bitch.

No thanks Mr. FBI agent. Nothing to see here.

The shills sure are working their double over time today. Saddle up, lads. Your fun is over for good come tomorrow. We'll save some " safe spaces " for you, in Mexico.

The left won't learn anything in less some of them die.

what did you mean by this?

They're throwing their tantrum and conspiring to steal the election from Trump because their moral decadence. The only thing that will end their trance is bloodshed.

Agreed... Ripley was another one

Soft on the heavy targets and heavy on the soft targets.
Regional pdf's will be released for distribution

Women of the 80's had guts. Really makes you think.

I wish we could have a Sarah Connor of today or a Ripley. Praise Kek we have Trump!

ill steal a dinghy and come for the fun of it

Yeah they need to understand there are real world consequences for their actions. That mother fuckers die out here every day.

>Get gun with lots of ammo
>Create thread on Sup Forums to meet with others who get screwed in election.
>We decide on our meeting place
>Make Sup Forums army
>Kill libtards

need assassins to start at the top of the left and work their way down

>How do we commence Civil War 2 should the election be stolen?
Sniper rifle, just shoot Hillary in the fucking head.

Sup Forums does not promote violence

toasting in a bread of peace

Seething with impotent rage is hardly a civil war.

>Sup Forums does not promote violence
>Gas the kikes, kill the niggers, race war now!!!

It will happen organically.
Go to where it starts.

So, how many weapons do your libshit friends have? You are counted 1/20 if you don't have a boomstick.

thats just an extreme minority
Sup Forums is a board of peace

Jesus fucking Christ I loved T2 Sarah.

Everything posted here is a work of fiction and completely satirical.

a massive percentage of the armed forces will back the people not the corrupt occult globalists

It's almost like (((they))) want it to happen

Hey OP, when it happens I have a suggestion for your rig. pic related.

>the fabled 720 get
is it happening, kek sempao?

Kek agrees with you.

I, user, in no way condone any sort of political violence and here by disassociate myself with anyone suggesting any illegal activities.

@FBI
@NSA
@CIA
@ATF
@DHS

i fucking hate the south so much. i hope you retards get cucked so hard you actually revolt and end up owning what's left of this garbage fire you started.

The Russians use biker gangs to take over government buildings and make it look like a grass roots movement by placing dumb locals out front once the building is taken. National guard is forced to intervene and human shields comprised of women and elderly ladies are used to block their route saying "you'll have to shoot us or leave". National guard leaves and the now "rebels" take their military equipment. Governments have to kill citizens after military equipment is taken and the civil war ensues.

You take out the politicians you dislike

You keep on taking them out until you get what you want

Pretty simple, desu

A couple of rednecks taking over a waffle house isn't a revolt lol

I, user, in no way condone any sort of political violence and here by disassociate myself with anyone suggesting any illegal activities.
@FBI
@NSA
@CIA
@ATF
@DHS

So please leave the peaceful people here alone.

I'll say this much based on observation alone.

Don't worry about it. If anyone thinks all those moments of cohesion was hapchance by random shitposters then I got an old tennis shoe to sell to you.

If they try any funny false flag shit throughout the next 8 years we'll be ordained by FBIAnon types and other "mystery" figures who are fighting the deep state civil war that has been going on for a long time folks but only now do "nationlist" have something of an edge (a ton of old fag globalist dying and there style being a shit load of moloch defectors and niggas like Trump who was always under looked like any other major domestic (primarily) business owners (think orchards, Home Depot etc).

Funny you write that when so many defectors from all of the above are in this place as I write this. lol.

Nothing. The election being stolen is what triggers civil war.

Yea I know. I am waiting for the Trump cleanse. The TLAs (Three letter agency/three letter acronym) that are on our side are cool. It is the ones that are rogue globalist scum that worry all of us.

The election won't be stolen. This is a half baked attempt by the Democratic Party to draw attention away from the fact that they lied and cheated and still lost. They're trying to control the narrative so history books say it was a contested election but the truth is the US is so fucked the appearance of progress is like a lay up for Trump and everyone will remember him as being one of the greatest presidents ever. After his term libtards will try to label him moderate or left leaning because it's their only move. Libtards can't help the US with their ideas so their only option is to try and make the other party look as bad or worse then them.