ITT: Liberals getting BTFO

Sup Forums is an official UNSAFE SPACE, so lets post some gifs and webms of them getting BTFO in various ways and laugh

Webm related, a concert fire lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y7lMj-3l6fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Methane based explosion

Heres a good one

Holy shit! What's this video from??

Funnily enough, nobody was injured in that. Was an outdoor concert. Korea if I remember correctly. Was supposed to be sort of like a confetti spray but they had it loaded with corn starch and it caught a spark. Looks a lot worse than it was.

kek gooks getting BTFO

Haha I remember this, wonder if it turned him racist after that

Being safe is over rated I guess

>Sup Forums is an official UNSAFE SPACE
it's the biggest example of a safe space on the internet

now commence all the asshurt replies calling me a le cuck commie that will only prove me right

Read that as meme explosion lol

>it's the biggest example of a safe space on the internet
Clearly not, since having any threads about SAFETY get deleted and banned

A typical Rammstein concert.

Some party in Taiwan where the a spark ignited a bunch of foam.
youtube.com/watch?v=y7lMj-3l6fc

Dud he get shot?

Yes, a very unsafe place he was in

Kek dumb nigger

This one makes me chuckle every time.

This is what happens almost every single time a nigger tries to fight a white dude straight up one on one.

A dindu who tries to beat up a country fed white boy twice his size because 'I'z a badd ass nigga from the streetz!!!'

Hope your brain injury heals fast.

Fucking nigger.

Shit well that isn't really a leftist getting BTFO but I only looked at the thumbnail before posting

>le cuck
>le

Sigh.....

>1-800-got-junk

Top kek

what the fuck i love sean bean now.

Don't know if this bus was full of liberals or not but it always sends my sides in orbit.

Nice one

that's horse shit, where's the rest of it... you suck

selective enforcement to be ironic against a certain group of people is an example of being in a safespace

that guy that got hit with the sign, ooof that was brutal.

>selective enforcement
M8 safety needs to be enforced everywhere

Do you reckon he died?

Cheers, that one is damn good, I thought the cyclist would escape then the lampost/flame combo fucked him/her up big time.

>nobody was injured

I'm pretty sure hundreds of people died

Yea he died, poor safety maintenance. Crushed his lungs

but first you want it to be enforced in areas that you don't like. at least be consistent and realize that pol is biased and actually is a safe-space for a like-minded group of people

Always reaching out for the gun.
Fucking niggers.

>enforced in areas that you don't like
Fire codes need to be follow everywhere m8

That girl is a fucking bad ass for going to battle for her guy.

I hate niggers

lol i like the webms and the theme of the thread i just want your reasoning to be more consistent

kek

>Butthurt because mainstearm Sup Forums ignored the safety threads while his vegan threads are actively unpopular.

A place can only be a safe space if people are stopped from expressing themselves through censorship or banning. Typical lefty-cuck trying to change the definition of a word when their argument gets knocked over by reality, though.

he diddu nuffin

I love fire ones

Crusade Crane.webm

>be more consistent
Safety Everywhere for Everyone at All Times, but I don't speak for everyone

hahahahaha fucking indians

Look at the guy who picks up the bag in the middle-right of the frame. He panics when the sound of the crane falling is heard and tries to move to the left. He bumps into a guy moving to the right and they both stop there, exactly where part of the crane hits. They would both have lived if he hadn't have done that.

Also This Thread:

>Heh I'm an edgy shithead. Look at us and how we kill people with different opinions and skin tones when we're in charge!
>I don't think you should be in charge anymore.
>OMG this is why we won how dare you! Now we're going to be mean and oppress you! You made us do this!

wow