Sup Forums and the Collective Unconscious

Is Sup Forums the collective unconscious of society? Do we represent the repressed desires and beliefs of modern society as a whole?

If so, what role does this website play in the grand scheme of things? Is meme-magic real magick or is it merely the thoughtform of a collective?

Society right now can be best described as churning storm clouds. /pol is just a representation of the inevitable bolt of lightning.

Pseudo-underground collective, for sure.

>Do we represent the repressed desires and beliefs of modern society as a whole?

I think so.

Your other point, no one can really know, but it's interesting to see and partake in.

Massive points for Lain.

Half of Sup Forums is a mirror of the ugliness living in people, where they no longer have to be afraid of saying what they truly mean.
The other half is trolling and propaganda, which is literally the opposite of being honest.

The trick is figuring out which post belongs where.

/id/iots ?

the collective unconscious as described by Jung is a ripoff of Freud's work.

People hate change, but they are forced to swallow it sooner or later. That's just the way it is. The Invisible Hand takes no hostages.

>the internet is the Collective unconscious, which i will now all CU.

too bad Sup Forums is full of faggots and (you) hunters.

but i guess thats how the CU is, full of interesting and gay things.

Its real magik. Have you not been seeing these glorious digits in flux with any happening almost simultaneously?

Shits real nigga.

Meme magic is real and I can prove it with pseudo science because (((science))) is (((correct))).
Have you ever heard about tulpas?

Checked

I posted this over in /x/ too, but all they want to talk about are "summoning" sex demons and antarctica

Praise kek.

For now we see through a Sup Forums darkly.

No its a message board.
It's impossible to say if things would have still happened they way they did if there was no Sup Forums

We're all just a special kind of autists that are addicted to the format and anonymity.

from pennyarcade

It's here.

People who sit on a chan or something and think they have somehow changed the world is really underestimating the way the world works I mean the shear enormity of events that unfold in order for things to happen is staggering..there is so many that we are bound to get one right...and then it seems like magic.

you fools your neurons cant control you
you cant control lain / kek just be part of it and praise

To an extent. Racism, and thus anti-racism is a huge motivating force to normies. They achieve anti-racist behavior by being actively aware of racism and non-white people. Sup Forums has a hyper-awareness of race too, but instead makes statements that are completely taboo

Sup Forums is not the underlying thought of society but a proxy of the thought that allows for certain portions of reality to roam more freely. We are essentially, beyond the superficial and ego driven, the bare naked essence of society. Our thoughts are more of a ridiculed bunch and conflating one community with the whole is not something that is an accurate portrayal of what is truly going on. People are angry and this place, mostly the ideas that it is prevalent, is just a result of that.
> let's all love Lain

>Using racism as an arguing point

I've never been on Reddit before, and have been on Sup Forums for like eight years. I'm just pointing out that the language here generally corresponds to deliberately breaking social taboo's, not that that is the same thing as the collective unconscious

Came here to post this.

You just gotta pick the corn out of the shit m8

Yes.
All of us speak here with voices we never raise outside.
You may remember the copypasta about the monsters we really are. Well, that's the case here. And in the voting booths. This is the place we switch the train tracks to kill one and save many without hesitation. Or kill 5 niggers and save one. Virtue signaling is worthless on Sup Forums. Only personal appeal to our selves plays any role in what we speak of.

Okay I agree with that. Deliberately breaking society's taboos.

Personally I do not think racism, the modern interpretation of the word that is, even exists. We hate groups of people based on the actions they choose to take, not on such a base and tribalistic level as skin pigment. However, racial traits are unavoidable and any attempt to argue otherwise would likely be behavior which the anti-racists you describe employ.

No.

Look at an mbti thread and see that 90% of the people are intp. Much higher representation here.
Sup Forums is not representative of the general society