Fuck you mod cucks

Whats wrong with Right wing safety squads? Are liberals so backwards that they'd rather be burnt to death instead of told what to do? And they say we're the dumb ones, explain yourselves mods.

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostbin.com/paste/u57uu
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103414000
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/885848
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/885963
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/886028
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/886282
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103489026
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103485644/#103488076
Sup
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a single r9k faggot who posts on cripple chan's leftypol.

DELET THIS

CTR now controls mods.

Only the dumb support saftey

Fucking faggot commies. I'm glad they would rather burn to death than have to conform to Hitler esque style fire codes

RWSS on infinitychan,

for every thread they delete make sure to report 10 diys listed there. win win.

Deleted Sup Forums threads:
ghostbin.com/paste/u57uu

Auto-saged Sup Forums threads:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103414000

Deleted /qa/ threads:
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/885848
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/885963
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/886028
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/886282

I don't know man, I'm pretty lolbertardian but even I can see the benefits of building codes.

It's not like you're just putting your own life and property at the hazard when you build a deathtrap in the middle of a city and call it a place to party.

hahahah.

Pic related : What is really happening to Sup Forums.

MOLOCH has won again.

The Warhammer 40k artists have really stepped up their game.

saved

>a fucking 18-19 year old manlet atheist is in charge of determining whether what I post here gets deleted or not

Why the fuck am I on this board?

How are you any different from that pic

I'm here because of the large audience. Sup Forums gradually went to shit because of their nigger mods. cripple chan's boards are alright though some of them fall apart due to negligence and raids.

Sup Forums's servers are based in Cali now
CALIFORNA PEN 148 (a)(1) Every person who willfully resists, delays, or obstructs any public officer, peace officer, or an emergency medical technician, as defined in Division 2.5 (commencing with Section 1797) of the Health and Safety Code, in the discharge or attempt to discharge any duty of his or her office or employment, when no other punishment is prescribed, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding one thousand dollars ($1,000), or by imprisonment in a county jail not to exceed one year, or by both that fine and imprisonment.

Correct me if I am wrong, but does suppression of eyewitness info not count as obstruction of justice, and are fire marshals not public officers?

>Those face herpes
Yikes senpai

What is hearsay

Informative reply dump:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103489026

Copy&paste those replies in every /diy/ thread to keep people informed.

photographic evidence isn't hearsay
and the quality of evidence doesn't change the intent to obstruct

On a related noted. Is there any place on the internet at the moment with absolute freedom of speech? I'm talking about saying or posting anything, voodoo curses, rl threats, gore, you name it.

Is this Cactus?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/103485644/#103488076

Thats mighty safe of you

what does this mean?

I've been telling you guys for months. Sup Forums mods hate freedom of speech

Watch this pic of Hillary (non-ugly) be deleted.

Hotline Hiro
Sup Forums.org/contact

Why do you hate your core user base Hiroshima Nagasaki. This is what Nintendo fans must feel like.

I'm waiting to see what he has to say about this cuck mod, a thing I know is that he allowed the /diy/ threads before:
Suddenly 2 days ago after the 70th /diy/ thread, the cuck mod went full autismo.