Weird subliminal image in "Black Sheep"

Hey Sup Forums, I was watching the 1996 film "Black Sheep" with Chris Farley and I noticed the same disturbing image pop up in completely different scenes. It seems to depict a man bound with rope, and sharp implements jutting into his sides and limbs. He may be wearing a mask of some sort, it's hard to tell. The image first shows up when Farley stumbles upon Rasta band, at about 42:30, and later when he and David Spade are on a bus, at 53:00. Does anyone recognize this image? What the hell is it?

Here it is the second time, when they're on the bus. It was hard to get a clear screenshot. Maybe someone can get a better one.

bump

Looks like freeza from dbz

lol wtf?

cool find, op. It was placed in multiple scenes, so intentional.

I have to know more

You aren't wrong

Seriously, can someone get a better screenshot? My internet is too slow to get a clear stream

this, it must go deeper

Probably something to do with Penelope spheeris

Could just be a random in joke between set designers

It's not "subliminal" if you can see it, user. But it is fucking weird. Have a bump on me.

Bump

looks like a pacific islander with tribal tattoo art

STANDU

you guy, before you start, you can't do the whole "pizza email" thing. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Anyone else remember when Black Sheep LITERALLY happened in Washington State when Gregoire stole the election from Rossi by winning the dead people and felon electorates?

I was just fucking stunned when I watched it play out. I thought "no holy shit I'm remembering that movie wrong" then I went back and watched it. Same fucking story except Chris Farley wasn't there to stop that cunt.

Chris Farley was assassinated for knowing too much, he didn't OD. Picrelated, his Hillary Clintonesque killer.

Its Spawn you jamokes.

The fuck? This is actually pretty strange, especially considering it shows up twice.

One could also say it's william Wallace but that doesn't make it fucking so!

Can't believe I never noticed.

Jewish ritual murder.

It's a ninja and thus an easter egg to his next movie. Your welcome.

Spawn didn't wear a loincloth/jockstrap that hangs down to his knees