Big pre-christmas party

>big pre-christmas party
>finally release my powerlevel on globalism
>distant relatives are "highly" offended
>what?! don't you like Asian food?
>muh mexican gf's poor family
this Hanukah is gonna suck (yeah I'm a kike)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qopk7-6Sauk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well actually half, but whatever

Ha what did you tell them ?

My family isn't that political but anytime i talk about politics, immigration and social change being pushed by the government they usually agree.

>(yeah I'm a kike)
>naming the kike infront of other kikes
wew lad.

put yourself in the oven

I told them that mass immigration bring THEIR wages down. I also said that by destroying white identity (which is a joke in western society nowadays), you leave people feeling alienated in their own country. In turn, you see people latching onto cultures that glorify violence (ie niggers) or ones that hate women (ie sandniggers) or just turn depressive (ie betacucks).

>b-but hitler was bad
REEEEE

/thread

And then I asked why Liberals love getting taxed out the ass (btw everyone at the table made 200k+ I'm sure of) and at least we could agree on that.

did tell them that jews are behind all that faggotry?

that would just make them laugh desu

I bet that was a fun dinner.

Well actually your family came here because of globalism. You have enough money to make parties because your parents have good paying jobs they got through their Jewish connections. I don't understand what's your problem with globalism.

because sometimes you have to think about the society you live in, rather than just yourself

>don't you like Asian food?
What the fuck does that have to do with globalism? American "Asian food" is hardly even Asian at all.

Oy vey why say this? Its anudda shoah

I didn't ask to be born

>pre-christmas party
kys

We can do something about it now

fake topic this can't be a jew
are u adopted or something? can't imagine jews adopting though

Don't bother talking politics with older family members. People over 35 are permanently stuck in their beliefs.

Tell me more what are jews like especially liberal jews are they all like a big clan? What do they really think of goys and niggers? Do they hate germans? Why do they want nation suicide for european nations but are okay with isreal enforcing its ethnic jewishness?

Meh. don't apologize for not being a degenerate Christian.

Being around of a lot of different family tables for dinner in my life, the one thing I've learned is blantant liberal talk is fair game at the dinner table. Anything that's not wildly liberal in such a circumstance the "not politics at the table" rule gets enforced.

But ive been redpilled for 15 years now, politics is one of only two hobbies of mine, and I'm a dick. I salivate when I go to a gfs, etc. family's house for the first time just waiting for some 19 bleeding heart cousin or 80 yo grandma who hasn't heard opposition her whole life so I can rip them to shreds. It's fun. I hate fucking liberals. If you know your shit lock tight and don't personally attack, they will always look dumb.

but user they are right you know.

white people food sucks!

>Degenerate Christian
>Implying jews arent just as discusting

The anti-globalism approach was how I got just about everyone I know to vote Trump in Wisconsin. I barely discussed things with anyone, just took a firm anti-globalist stance and promoted a nationalistic viewpoint.

i hope youre rihgt and not look to everyone like a huge autist

if so kudos to you

Jews are pretty normal, besides the fact that they like things Jewish. Sam Hyde actually covers this pretty well.
youtube.com/watch?v=qopk7-6Sauk

>hiring? better to hire a Jew
>hobby group? better join Jewish hobby groups etc

>What do they really think of goys and niggers?
they're just people
>Do they hate germans?
no
>Why do they want nation suicide for european nations but are okay with isreal enforcing its ethnic jewishness?
Same reason Liberals love Islam even though mudslimes hate gays and women. ie, who the fuck knows

Gonna delete this thread because this shit is actually getting me depressed, cya guys.

>not supporting the jewish religion of globalism in front of other jews
oy vey! what did you expect? It's mashugana!

why not move to Israel. If i was a jew I probably would. One of the only ethno-nation states in the world

didnt want to make u depressed keep going jew bro!

Who fucking cares if your distant relatives are offended? Its your opinion and your entitled to it. Its not like you said gas the kikes or anything

Lol liking Asian food is clearly a sign of pro-Globalism

>im a kike
You are the first to get gassed.

>my birthday
>finally release my powerlevel on the jews
>everyone agrees with what i said
>nazi refugee grandfather tells me he's proud of me

Feels good to be part of a non-cucked family.

REEEE

HUEMONKEYS LIVING THE DREAM WHILE I HAVE TO LIVE WIHT MY KEKED FAMILY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OY VAY

$(' >')$ oy vey

what kinda refugee

>nazi refugee

a nazi that dodged the gulag and fled to brasil

my family livedin brasil for 5 years there are many germans that came shortly after ww2

some say even the ol' A man himself finished a long life down there

>yeah I'm a kike

>tfw you don't like transnational unelected and unaccountable government bodies but also like Asian food

>Don't you like asian food user?
I'm so glad previous generations sold out our country for ethnic food. Isn't multiculturalism great?!