The Montana Meme

What is with all these people moving to Montana because it's "The White Man's Refuge"? I saw an actual post the other day that named the 4 states highlighted in pic related the last good place for white people. To clarify, this region is a barren wasteland. You guys from metropolitan areas will not fit in here. There's a reason most people live in big cities. If you're just that racist, you'd be better off in New Hampshire where they have something called running water.

Other urls found in this thread:

iiicitadel.com/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=56uSDQECrRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Only stormfags like Richard Spencer are retarded enough to actually move to a shithole like Whitefish, Montana, because of "muh subhumans." The only thing racially different about Montana is you won't have Pedro to garden your lawn for you.

I don't know why people pretend Montana and surrounding places are the last refuge for white people when the New England states and eastern Canadian provinces are way whiter and not shitskin-friendly.

I don't even agree with their motivations, but I will admit Alberta is pretty neat. You guys don't even have rats there, right?

> t. Californian who doesn't want other people to move to the greater Bozeman area

Montana is full.
this, fucking Californians have colonized gallatin county

I love Montana. It's like canada with guns. If I ever actually get a green card that's exactly where I'll move

Fuck off, rednecks

Yeah that's right alberta is one of the few regions in the entire world with no rats. No cockroaches either

>thinks red neck is an insult
>white

I'm a farmer I hate cities and like cold weather and mountains. Montana is based.

As an Albertan I will definitely consider moving to Montana if Spencer wins a seat there for 2018.
It can't be any more of a barren wasteland than Alberta, but that's how we prairie boys roll anyway.

thats five states not four faggot

>The only thing racially different about Montana is you won't have Pedro to garden your lawn for you.
> garden your lawn for you.

Time for you to start packing Paco.

>implying North Dakota =/= South Dakota

ND would be in running for most based if it wasn't for the indians

go ahead and stay in the city you faggot.
more fresh air and absence of sirens during the night for us.

Yeah don't come here.
It's awful.

This is another thing that pisses me off. Why are Montanans so smug? You guys are more smug that NYC elites. I've been to your shithole, it SUCKS.

>Whitefish Montana
>too cold for subhumans
>surrounded by majestic, unspoiled nature
>"a shithole"

If you're a Montanan trying to scare people away from the American Redoubt, it's not working.

avoid the west side of the state if you want minimal squaws. the mix of being super cold and lacking any super urbanized city makes it a huge deterrent to the common dindu

I was interested in moving to Montana to get into dental floss. Raising it up, waxing it down and all.

Cool, don't come back.

cuz living up here encourages you to be self sufficient and happier. more in tune with nature/more homogeneous group of people

What is in Montana? What would someone in their twenties like me do for fun there? Are there any well-paying jobs there?

Yeah. In coal, oil, and manual labor.

As far as things to do there's great places to ski, & go hiking. I'm currently involved in 3 gun compition training for when summer rolls around.

Maybe get off your high horse and just simmer down.

>What would someone in their twenties like me do for fun there?
destroy your hearing, develop epilepsy and get herpes going to rave parties humping silhouettes of women.
no wait, thats the city

'cause it gets really fkin' cold there

I can't speak for the other states
But Idaho is not a barren wasteland
it's fucking beautiful

im trying to get a good enough resume in programming and web design to be able to move out to a place like montana and work remotely, being able to enjoy the white, outdoorsy utopia while still making good money

seems like the best of all worlds imo

a customer told me they were from Montana the other day and I had to stop and think about what state this vaguely familiar "Montana" was in

I have no proof Montana even exists

I'm half black, can I come too?

>implying Montana exists

Have you ever actually seen any direct evidence for the existence of Montana?

>a shithole like Whitefish, Montana

Check out real estate prices.
Not a cheap shithole, for sure.

Same here. My grandpa was a floss farmer in West Virgina, but went bankrupt due to lack of demand.

iiicitadel.com/index.html

yea, but it won't stop people.

this board isn't for you

Lol that reminds me of this episode of Garfield and Friends: youtube.com/watch?v=56uSDQECrRQ

Ben Garrison posts Montana pics all the time.

Fucking leaf.

My wife wants to move to Montana. It looks really nice in pictures. It has a few small cities doesn't it? Like Helena?

>barren wasteland

sure i dont care. as far as i'm concerned, black people who are honestly willing to move into virtually all-white areas are probably going to fit in there perfectly fine.

International Jew out to get Spencer.

>coastal-dwellers literally believe that flyover states are barren wastelands spotted with villages without running water

>implying

Yes don't come here, we have no running water or internet it would be very boring for you city people to live here so stay away. Also winter is very cold so you will hate it.

>a barren wasteland

Please stop talking about Montana. Too many people going there will ruin it like they did with Colorado.

Any openings for a pharmacist? I'm about to graduate.

They don't see skyscrapers and instead see a horizon and are scared. See those five houses front and center? They literally can't contemplate having a yard that big and being able to tell people to fuck off and they can do whatever they want with their own property. And the best part about it? Those five houses there probably cost as much or less than renting an apartment in a large coastal city.

Bozeman is already a cuck destination, you're already dead

>No cockroaches
based as fuck

tfw live in texas gulf coastal plains and there are roaches that get atleast 3 inches long and fly at you aggressivley

Idaho was crawling with beaners when I lived there.

I'd rather live in a barren wasteland with no niggs than a city full of them.

Also, not all of Montana is a wasteland, some of it is spectacular mountainous wonderland. pic related

We have one of the highest rated hospitals in the world in Billings.
Yes, there's probably work for a pharmacist.

Jesus Christ, you had to remind me of palmettoes. I used to live in Mississippi on the gulf coast and hated those things with a passion.

Hitler and Stalin live in Montana now?

Sweet, I'll check it out.

Thanks my man.

>(((Garrison)))

be careful what you say, detroit was once all white

> all these shills making fun of Montana
> all these posters trying to get people to not move there
Kek is all I saw hehehoho

i don't want more people moving here

i like low population density countryside life, with few non-whites

Everyone on Sup Forums should move to Sandpoint, ID.

Whenever there's a white paradise, all the shitskins want to move there. It's not fair.

All I can say is that billings is a total shithole

Kalispell master race

Born and raised Montanan here. There is nothing here except cold and misery. Kindly fuck off.

lel, I've been telling my friend that forever. Do you live in DC?

That's how white flight happens retard.

I live in DC and have never heard of that place. I would love to move to a white paradise though, I really fucking hate this place. The capital of the most powerful country on Earth should not be filled with niggers and spics, it really isn't healthy.

it was -30f this morning

you don't want to come here it's terrible

my dial-up internet is barely able to send this message

Whitefish Montana is actually a beautiful upscale city. Stop by there when I was visiting Yellowstone. 10/10 would recommend. Has that comfy small town vibe to it. Way better then the nigger infest big city in Florida I live in.

yeah, funny enough i came to montana from minneapolis minnesota

last thing i want is diversity following me here, but there's always going to be white liberals who extend the welcome mat

it's why we can't have nice things

Billings has the tallest buildings in the state. Here they are. KEK.

Talk about the boonies.

I have no want in my heart to live in a place that gets as cold as Montana with the shitty internet that comes with it. That being said, who gives a shit about buildings someone else owns? Does it give you a hard dick to look at multistory buildings?

Why would we all move to a landlocked state with no water? Should all move to the Great Lake region.

You will change your mindset when you're the last White person to walk in the bigger cities. It has already happened over here.

>population: 104,170
>"biggest" city in the state
KEK

>Swedish
>White

Having an annual nigger-deterrent is fantastic. Plus, I fuckin love ice fishing.

>these 4 states highlighted
>actually 5 states highlighted
Ameriburger math skills everyone

If you've got some experience under your belt in computer programming, you might try remote work. I did this for a while, work for a Bay company, but live in Larmie WY.

Super low COL, so money is basically a nonissue.

desu

why do people like tall buildings? I legitimately don't get the appeal of large cities. even when I was more into going to concerts, I was perfectly content with driving to minneapolis. had no desire to actually move there

How bad is Missoula? I hear it's the "Portland, OR" of Montana. Some others say it's definitely left-leaning, but no where near as bad as coastal cities. Other people say's is a split between the older ore redpilled laborers and ranchers vs the leftie college kids.

>You guys from metropolitan areas will not fit in here.

That's what bums me out. For some reason, people in small town hate "outsiders" - even if it's from like 100 miles away in the same state, let alone a completely different part of the country.

It's very frustrating.

>barren wasteland
You know nothing of Idaho you fuck.

Fuck off Commiefornia. Go back to LA and leave us the fuck alone.

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL
>FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

a nice place to live, not in the winter, unless you enjoy not doing anything other than shooting guns in your basement while masturbating to pictures of your dad as a kid

>masturbating to pictures of your dad as a kid
>implying that isn't an all seasons hobby

Can I come farm with you, ill bring funs and ammo and a body ready for work?

Because Ben Garrison's Aryan Mititia stronghold is located in Montana you stupid fuck. It's like Mecca for white nationalists. You can go see firsthand all of his greatest works in the Merchant Mangler Museum, even his previous masterpieces under his A. Wyatt Mann pseudonym, all under the protection of his vast skinhead army that guards the compound from untermensch interlopers. It is magnificent. I even met the man himself, he blew smoke in my face from a great big cigar and almost ripped my arm off from the handshake. Signed me a copy of his latest work with a pen dipped in nigger blood for ink. I'll never forget the experience.

>too cold for sub-humans

Hasn't kept them out of ohio

The infrastructure cant be worse there than NH
>wind
>power goes out
>rain
>power goes out

>merchant mangler museum
I fucking choked on my sandwich, good shit user.

Stop meming you're basically agreeing with him anyway.

fair

OP can't count

Rural northern minnesota.

dakotas, wyoming, idaho, montana and alaska bros report in.

/secession/ from the city cancer when?

>black people who are honestly willing to move into virtually all-white areas are probably going to fit in there perfectly fine.

Idaho 2T reporting, secession can not happen fast enough

Ben will keep you safe there

>like Canada with guns
Canada has more guns per capita than most US states