What's his problem?

What's his problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e0YTS
archive.is/9z2kB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i dont like him

He rented out his twitter to a troll, who should have stayed subtle but instead is a fat moron.

I don't see the problem

High roller thot patroller

Why is he talking in third person? It's not him and the person that's managing his account is a retard.

This.

Malik in a CIA-MI6 AI-creation to hijack the zeitgeist

can't argue with that

The honeymoon is over.

He's fuckin' crazy.
>verified

It's really baffling nobody in the media has figured it out yet.

archive.is/e0YTS
archive.is/9z2kB

>select all images that feel romantic
that is a strange captcha

IF you read his other tweets and got an idea of who he is, i think what probably happened is

>Malik made an "ill post triples on twitter" thread and that was the leaf reply that hit it.

we elected the wrong obama

rolling

Does he browse Sup Forums?

No, whoever runs his account does though

His account was taken over by (((them))) and he now exists as a tool to satirize and ridicule

F

I had the feeling the buzzfeed guy knew the deal but couldn't say it because he couldn't prove it.

How do I get employed to tweet Sup Forums memes?

You are retarded. There is no fucking proof that it's not him.

RIP

>google is preparing to make sexbot AI

finally

Sup Forums browses him.

>election is over and nobody cares about what he thinks anymore
>he keeps saying more and more provocative things for attention

He's posted a YouTube video of himself verifying that he owns the account. Check his Twitter page and filter his tweets by "Media" and you'll see them. He wouldn't be verified by Twitter otherwise.

Why is he trying so hard

How old is the video? I'm sure he was in control of the account at the start, when Trump invited him to the debate. But the shit he's been saying over the past week makes me think someone else is in control.

Whoever runs his account also posted this thread.

REMINDER: DO NOT REPLY TO THREADS ON MILO, MALIK, AND EVERY OTHER PATHETIC ATTENTION WHORE OF THE ALT-RIGHT

what a mumbling retard

>all options are pizza

Milo I understand. But this guy is the brother of Obama.

did milo hurt your feelings or something?

Yes, by being a degenerate kike.

His account is being managed by some other edgy douchebag that considers himself, I shit you not, a professional trolling consultant.

I swear these Alt-Right people make this board seem so embarrassingly pathetic. I wish there was a way to get rid of them because it's getting out of control.

If it embarrasses Obongo, I'm all for Malik. But yeah, the rest of the kike squad can get gas chambers for all I care.

>verified twitters can't have other people post on them

you can tell it's him when he finishes his tweet with an out of place "malik!!!"

still funny af tho. can't wait til February 2017 when MSM is running out of shit to report on so they focus on the estranged migrant brother of our former potus and try and loosely connect the dots between his meme machine twitter and the mysterious 400lb hacker turned social media PR manager

This makes me kinda sad. I wish memers would just leave him alone