You guys ready for your EC ass pounding tomorrow? Can't wait to drink some delicious drumpf tears

You guys ready for your EC ass pounding tomorrow? Can't wait to drink some delicious drumpf tears

GOODNIGHT DRUMPFY.

Looks like we've won at last, like I knew we would.

Save us Hillary

I'm ready for our new president, Donald J. Trump

I would love to see it happen, because of the massive asspain, but what's going to happen is maybe a handful of electors abandon Trump and then later lose trust with their constituents and damage their careers.

The republicans become the predominant sponsored party of the elite, and we continue doing the same stupid bullshit we've been doing since Reagan.

Trump won. Get over it nigger.

LITERALLY

PERFECT

we dont see the votes till the 6th

Kek grant me digits to slay this meme

Nothing will happen

Tears of laughter from the chimp outs and mass-suicides of the safe-spacers? God, me too. Tears of laughter are the best and we can have a little natural selection.

Better lube up that anus boy, hilldog's going in dry

kek'd and check'd

Choke on shit while dying then die again double nigger.

Of course she is, woman hasn't been wet since since she was taking cocks in every hole in the 8th grade for votes for class president.

>Republicans will vote for Clinton

yeah, never gonna happen faggot

I really really like this picture

Feel free to save it freindo, it's all yours :^)

dude you guys failed. you tried everything
russia this russia that
fuck with the electoral college
send obama
tomorrow is 19 deadline

Good left

Such a sad day for hill shill shit posters

This is literally the last day they can post stuff like this.

>14 fish

?

Well we already won Election Day as well as the recount states, I guess we can take one more win? Personally I'm starting to get tired of winning.

i wish i knew why this kikes think that faithless republican electors would ever risk reelection for a candidate they actively oppose

Does anything about the prospect of a Trump presidency excite you still? He's backpedalled on pretty much all of his flagship policies, and the shape of his cabinet spells disaster for american security, trade and ecology. How much do you hate your country that you would back him anywhere post-election?

Ancient blabla .. gods ... divided in 14 pieces .. Podesta is a pedo Haitian baby eater