Ancap memes

can we have one of these please?

please you guys

They're not funny if they're not actual things ancaps believe

Obvious this violates the NAP

any form of slavery violates NAP, anyway

What's a flaw of ancap

bullshit, you just violated the NAP, now you neighbor sex abuser has the right to blow you up with missiles

whats to stop anyone from violating NAP?

Not if they consent to slavery.

this one always cracks me up

The sex slave walked on to his electric fence's private property border and so violated the NAP.

>gas
>anthrax

thats why you lost to birds

Niggers stealing shit

ayy lmao

Hahahahahaha checked

Lol

>to avoid a pre-emptive NAP violation
Normally these memes are kind of funny for an absurd extension of the NAP, but this one fucks with the formula unnecssarily

This is a violation of the NAP!

Yeah I know pol likes to joke about it but is there actual flaw to anarcho-capitalism? Also fix your grammar faggot

forum sliders don't like it

As a Puerto Rican, fuck niggers.

no, he attacked before the NAP violation, he attacked the kid while it was in the neighbor's land, hi literally destroyed his neighbor's property in his neighbor's land... so DOUBLE NAP VIOLATION, also the bullets are now in the neighbor's land, TRIPLE NAP VIOLATION

Open borders = unlimited african and latino work force willing to do work for barely any money

Instead of employers adjusting wages for jobs no white wants to do and making them higher they just keep them low and import shitskins to do it until every job that isn't in the executive branch is done by non whites. Ancap drives down wages for whites living in the country and only benifits the wealthy jews.

Other people will kill them if they do

If they consent, it's not slavery, it's volunteering.

Has Stefan seen these yet?

See this

wew lad

the mental image of this is TOO POWERFUL TO CONTAIN

What's to stop you from committing a crime right now? For instance, what is stopping you from taking a molotov cocktail and burning your neighbor's house down? Is the answer ONLY government? Or, do you have some actual principles so you don't just fuck other people over like that for no damn reason?

But then they would be violating the NAP which permits other citizens to kill them

Kek

gay

>Is the answer ONLY government?

any other answer would be government by just another name..

You know, I just ignore the "your mother will die" ones. But this? I can't take the chance

r8

Yeah too many of these would violate the NAP

Pretty much every AnCap meme you have posted violates the NAP.

No I mean what is preventing you personally from doing it? You have guiding moral principles that prevent you from doing awful actions willy-nilly. For instance, you wouldn't just go out on the street, and punch someone for no reason, would you? Or is the government actually deterring you from doing such a thing?

People are perfectly capable of having their own moral principles, than can be enforced in privately owned property where standards of behavior are achieved.

wew

fuck you

fuck I'm out

>where standards of behavior are achieved

have you ever been to a black neighborhood in your life? just look how they put our their trash for fucks sake

Why would an ancap society live in suburban neighborhoods? Wouldn't every man have at least an acre?

>Yeah I know pol likes to joke about it but is there actual flaw to anarcho-capitalism?
Yeah, the "anarcho" part.