Is he kill?

Is he kill?

Other urls found in this thread:

findingassange.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably not.

Yes

He should give up the Russians for an Obama pardon

kek he called into Hannity last week and said John Bolton should be executed.

Yes.

He was killed to wrap up Pizzagate.

ded.

source: numbers

Yes, but no. Though he might be, but probably not. However he most likely is. It wouldn't be a first, but it won't be, because he isn't. But he definetly is dead.

100% alive baby!

Toast, fried. Well rested, ready to fight.

yeah he's as dead as my sperm.

no

Pretty sure Julian the Grey will come back as Julian the White.

I wish

10/10

The man has more moral fibre than you will ever have

duh

yes
D.A.K.

he's leaked tons of rus info
nobody cares, because corruption is one thing
pizzagate is a stab at obongos jugular

Either way, we cant trust him anymore

What if I told you he was never real.

I suspect this was not really him calling into Hannity.
see: findingassange.com/

If it is a double, why would the imposter jokingly suggest executing Bolton? A sign of things to come? Are we positioning to remove the parasite?

>findingassange.com/
this is disinfo

He's alive...yet also dead

He hasn't been seen since October and hasn't posted any physical evidence of his life since then either.
No, pre-recorded interviews and interviews over the phone do not count as "proof of life."
I highly believe wikileaks is compromised and could be editing the documents they are sending out to change the narrative.
I would question everything about wikileaks because they are acting highly suspect now.
No I'm not a shill, the shills are the ones saying nothing has happened and Julian is completely alright.

He should have released the keys from the start. After witnessing what happened to Assange, I doubt next time They will be extended that courtesy.

So Assange's plan for a Deadman's Switch was foolproof...assuming he had a reliable Internet connection.

I don't understand, what about those tweets with all the code before the happening?

Wasn't that part of the switch that got released? Does that code unlock part of the files?