So I guess getting along with Russia = bending over and spreading your cheeks for them like a cuck

So I guess getting along with Russia = bending over and spreading your cheeks for them like a cuck.

>Russia is calling rex tillerson's nomination as sec of state a huge 'gift' to Putin

You realize why Russia didn't like Clinton right? It is because she is tough and she was going to strongly oppose and prevent Russia's expansion of power over the world. Russia likes Trump because Trump is a good little lap dog who will do what Russia says (partly because he owes hundreds of millions to russian banks)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/18/leak-rex-tillerson-director-bahamas-based-us-russian-oil-company
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
businessinsider.com/russia-asked-china-to-dump-fannie-bonds-in-bid-to-collapse-the-us-financial-system-2010-1
forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2016/04/12/the-gun-industry-says-it-has-grown-158-since-obama-took-office/
sputniknews.com/asia/201612141048537672-russia-china-putin/
scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2027171/china-and-russia-close-ranks-against-us-missile-defence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would rather russia as the main global power then america

What is happening in the world now? Dire struggle for oil sales market. That one who looses - looses everything. So Trump's decision to assign knowledgeable person is very pragmatical and wise.

Let me guess. You are another one of these teenagers who thinks you are superior to all other races because you are white, and that Putin is the savior of the White race.

You think Russia is some utopia for white nationalists. When in reality, it is a poor shithole with 6 times as many muslims as he US (20% of Russia is muslim)

They would be even poorer if they didn't have massive amounts of natural resources. They also have a massive heroin epidemic (much worse than anything happening in the US).

Russia is a shithole. You have a fabricated ideal of Russia being a Utopia for white people, but that is not what it is. 1 in 5 is muslim, their economy, based almost entirely on oil, is shrinking each year. I could go on all day about their problems.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/dec/18/leak-rex-tillerson-director-bahamas-based-us-russian-oil-company

the leaks began as soon as germoney got on suicide watch over Trump claiming that bringing back high paid jobs from germany will be his first goal regarding da economy.

>Dire struggle for oil sales market.

The only people that are struggling are dumb countries like Venezuela and your own who rely heavily on oil and are too stupid to diversify their economy.

why should the US care about russia expanding its influence in europe and the middle east? muh oil? if europe doesn't want to be dependent on russian oil, why don't they do something about it? why should the US spend our resources trying to keep russia poor?

>why should we care if our enemies get stronger?

>enemies
we need to stop seeing them as enemies

Yeah we should see them as our overlords

>It is because she is tough

>You realize why Russia didn't like Clinton right? It is because she is tough

>You realize why Russia didn't like Clinton right? It is because she is tough and she was going to strongly oppose and prevent Russia's BLA BLA BLA BUNCH OF FUCKING KIKE TALKING POINTS ANTI RUSSIA.

>Hitlery Clinton
>Tough

>Clinton
>Tough

MAXIMUM KEKS.

She was beholden to other interests who paid her millions to NOT let Russia get away with anything they didn't want IF she had gotten into office.

If Putin had thrown more money at her, than, say, the Saudis, she'd have been shakin' that old ass for the Russians asking what else she could do for them.

I'm pretty sure it was because midway through summer Hillary Clinton all but outright stated her intention to declare war on them.

Look at this guy. He doesn't know why his currency is called petrodollar.

hijacking this thread
post your based slavs everyone

Just because she isn't physically tought (she is old and frail), doesn't mean she wouldn't implement tough foreign policy. She certainly wouldnt just give Syria to Assad. She certainly wouldn't recognize Crimea like Trump plans to do.

The Russians didn't clap and cheer when they heard Trump won because Trump is tough. It is because they were afraid of hillary's toughness and they love trump's little bitch attitude.

I think this bot is broken, send it back to Moscow for repairs

>She certainly wouldnt just give Syria to Assad.

Shut the fuck up you retarded kike. Syria is not Killary's to give, it belongs to the Syrian people, and they fight for Assad.

You are the only little bitch here, and let me remind you you were filmed on election night. Never forget that night.

>glug
>AAAaahhhh

>Russia is calling rex tillerson's nomination as sec of state a huge 'gift' to Putin

oh you speak russian? you can read russian?

or did CNN tell you russia said that?

>some of them do
You're right. And some of them don't some of the fight against Assad.

We should't let russia influence their civil war. We should let whoever wins, win, without outside infulence

>Sudanese grammar
>.10c per post literally from DNC
>Makes posts telling Americans what "we" should do

Tell your boss Hillary she is blown the fuck out you retard. (No offense, I know you're just collecting your shekels per post to feed your Bangladeshi family)

kek these next 4 years will sustain me with the tears of people like you op

>Trump is the second most powerful person, behind Trump.

Hmmm. I wonder why that is. Trump is in charge of a country with an economy 14 times bigger, a population twice as big as Russia, and a military much bigger and more technologically advanced. Putin is more powerful because Trump is Putin's little lap dog bitch. Trump does the bidding of Putin. I am not sure why exactly he is such a cuck. I am sure it has to do with the fact that Trump owes Russians banks a lot of money.

I am interested in how you will defend this.

You will be the one crying when you unemployment skyrockets as the economy collapses.

Remember how Bush fucked up the economy? Trump intends to implement the same policies, just to a stronger degree.

behind putin. putin is number 1***

I genuinely like Russia though

#ASSAD

Just because it's a """"shithole"""" that doesn't mean they can get better. Get rekt, kike

why?

Can't

Nice b8 m8, even better source

Have you listened to Putin speak? You are a clueless fucktard in a bubble. Spend some fucking time and get informed. Putin is a realist on the middle east and opposed regime change because it just brings chaos and hell.

If USA had actually listened to putin we would be trillions of dollars richer and middle east would be stable.

Russia is not %20 Muslim

I wonder if liberal shills like yourself realize that Tillerson has far more holdings in other countries, namely Saudi Arabia. You know, the nation that paid the Clintons millions of dollars?

I wonder if liberal shills such as yourself realize the actual reason to pick Tillerson is that as a leader of such a gigantic corporation, he is already used to running a sort of quasi-government, is rich and knows how to get shit done in the world especially in the Middle East, and is somewhat egotistical.

Gosh, I don't know what other billionaire some of that sounds like, do you?

tl;dr if you swallow HURR RUSSIA EVIL shit from the liberals, you are either 65+ or retarded. Or both. It was 4 years ago they were tweeting #RomneynotReady when Romney brought up the fact that Russia was killing off his political opponents and those in the media.

higher GDP growth under Putin than USA has had.

Do you think a libtard would manage Russia better?

Burn.

More.

Oil.

Hey user, guess what? I still don't care.

Hillary was going to ban every gun in this country.

Meanwhile Trump's whole family is pro-gun and there's a bill that's likely to pass that allows silencers for everyone.

So he can be friendly with Russia all he wants. What's the worst that can happen? Oh no, Europe gets bullied a little? Those same cunts that both rely on us and hate us at the same time? Fuck them.

Yes and argentina will get better too...

Fuck off shill. Suck a Hillary cock.

There is literally nothing wrong with decreasing the adversarial tone between Russia and the U.S.

There is literally nothing wrong with improving relations and looks at ways to cooperate rather than perpetuate proxy wars prefaced on cold-war sentiment.

Grow up folks. There is a better path for geo-politics, and it starts with better U.S./Russia relations.

if they deregulate silencers I'm buying a maglite that day.

We created the Syria "uprising" and funded and armed ISIS. It shows in the Wikileaks emails

So suck a big Assad dick you Hillary shill

>I am interested in how you will defend this.

I don't explain anything to my enemies. I just watch your tears and I laugh for hours. Stand by for eight years of this btw.

I'd rather have China be a regional power in the pacific than Australia.

>le Putin is le bad ass on bear riding XD. He is the Savior of the White race. He is going to secure a future for our white children (even though you're a virgin)
>massive levels of poverty, shrinking economy that is completely dependent on oil, massive heroin addiction problem, shitty infrastructure. Most people live in shitty old commie blocks fro the cold war.
>Restricted free speech. You can go to prison for criticizing putin. Journalists have been killed by the Russian government.

Do you realize that your idea of what Russia is like was formed completely by white nationalist retards on Sup Forums who have chosen Russia as a white Utopia and the main enemy of Islam. It is really cringe worthy

>pic related. average russians

You've been fooled by the establishment that is still obsessed with it's old enemy

Be the real progressive. Let our countries get along.

>Retard that doesn't understand good cop bad cop

You don't seem to understand you colossal faggot. If you hate someone, that means we love them.

>You hated Trump.
>So we voted for Trump.

See how it works? We want you to be perpetually pic related. Then we are happy.

>Russian expansion
Dude Russia couldn't even take out eastern europe.

also he called it a "gift" because of the fucking sanctions we have on them.

Agreed. I don't particularly like Russia, but I'm also not especially concerned with them, and given the huge disparity between the population and wealth of Europe and Russia, there is literally no reason why Russia should ever be a credible military threat to Europe.

The second part of this is, If Putin actually manages to reverse the demographic decline of the Russian people, that will become something that Europeans and Americans will need to emulate ASAP. I'd at least like to see him try.

>shilling this hard

damn son, you're out of the job, you don't have to do this anymore.

What did Russia ever do to us?

Garbage thread. Sage

Why are you so desperate for a war with Russia? You lost, get over it. Although these salty threads are a bit satisfying.

>They're either our enemies or our overlords

and india grew more than the US as well. Shitty, undeveloped economies tend to grow a lot faster than advanced first world economies that have been rich for a long time.

>Cold war conflicts resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Americans
>Releasing top secret US documents
>Literally hijacking our elections
>Bombing our allies in Georgia, Syria, and Ukraine
>Hacking Muslims to rape Europeans
>Funding some of our biggest allies
>Hacking European elections + brexit
>Being literally Hitler

America should never bow down to a dictator.

The fact that you believe anything the man says is laughable.

>hillary was going to ban every gun in this country.

hahaha you seriously are retarded. She would never do that. She may be corrupt, but she is not stupid. If she ever wanted a chance of relection, she would never even consider do that. She also knows she doesn't even come close to having enough support to get rid of a constitutional amendment. Pure stupidity.

i bet you also think Obama is a Muslim who is coming for your guns. Guess what, Obama' has a month left in his 8 years as presdient and he never tried to take your guns.

>Giving Syria back to the Syrian government is a bad thing

They should let the 'moderate rebel's take control, it's been a huge success in Libya and Iraq.

I would have voted for Putin had he run here. Trump was a good second choice

Because you're dumb as shit. Russians are scum even on Slavic standards. Nobody that has to actually deal with Russians likes them.

>Le cold war meme

This only works on the older crowd, please use different bait.

Oh man, this is horrible! Under Obama things were so much better, he was able to prevent the Russians from invading Crimea and shooting down commercial planes in Ukraine.

Rex is also pro TPP.

Really don't understand western mentality
>Russia says don't bomb Libya
>Bomb Libya anyway
>Create a huge refugee crisis
>European cucks gloat about letting in the refugees they created in the first place
>Suddenly Europe is becoming a shithole
>Fucking Russians...

>It shows in the Wikileaks emails

And yet you wont post a link to them. Go ahead. Post your proof. I am waiting, sipping my tea.

That is how I know I won. Before you were at least engaging with me. Put I made a rock solid argument proving Trump is Putin's bitch and now you back out like a bitch. Stop calling me your enemy. This isn't war. Get out of your little edgy fantasy where this is some sort of war and you're the good guy. We are simply arguing on the internet.

Implying I don't want Russian power over the world. So long as they keep the muslims in check, and in their own countries, I don't give two fucks.

>I wonder why that is.
Trump isn't President yet, you dumb slut.
>Trump owes Russians banks a lot of money.
I'm having a hard time tracking down your source on this claim, Moshe. You didn't just pull it out of your ass, did you?
>muh power levels
You should strongly consider necking yourself.

Ok, how about this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foundations_of_Geopolitics
>The book emphasizes that Russia must spread Anti-Americanism everywhere: "the main 'scapegoat' will be precisely the U.S."

Without America, Australia would inevitably end up a colony for Asians. Don't forget, most Russians are asians.

Liberals are the intolerant warmongers now. Trump is going to have fun with reverse psychology.

You seem to think I voted for Hillary. I didn't I was never a supporter of her.

This is a classic defense mechanism of Drump supporters. You bring up the glaring problems or contradictions with Trump,and they deflect by bringing up Hillary Clinton, even when they election is over.

Hillary Clinton has nothing to do with anything now. She fucking lost. She is irrelevant. Stop using her to deflect. You cannot defend Trump's obedience to Putin. You just blindly support what Trump supports. If trump hated Russia, youd hate Russia too.

>Standing up for yourself means you're a warmonger
If Putin did to Trump what he did to Hillary, you'd still be shitting your pants over it.

Russia tells the globalists to fuck off.
Current US administration bows and grovels before the globalists.
Trump tells the globalists to fuck off.

Fuck off you subversive faggot

>If Putin did to Trump what he did to Hillary, you'd still be shitting your pants over it.

Trumpcucks don't care. They love being cucks for oligarchs.

>used to work as an assistant gunsmith under 1 person
>Obama passed an executive order making my boss be considered a "manufacturer" instead of a gun smith
>has to now pay 3000 a year to the govt + other various
>also reclassified what is considered a gun export/import and imposed insane tariffs
>know several gun/gun part smiths who have gone out of business
die

They do it because they're scared. They are part of a team of people that knowingly broke the law, and if she goes down, they are gonna get thrown under the bus. It's their own faults though. Hindsight 20/20. Zero sympathy for traitors.

Every conflict around the world right now involving the USA was started by republicans. If not started by republicans, they were the ones who got us involved.

Russians are not mongoloids. Yakuts, tatars, kalmiks, chuchkas, etc... are asians, but all of them live in Russian Federation.

You kikes really need to let go of your grudge against Russia, it's sad.

businessinsider.com/russia-asked-china-to-dump-fannie-bonds-in-bid-to-collapse-the-us-financial-system-2010-1

One of us!

except for the wars started by obama and clinton when they had house and senate majority

So that is someone how taking your guns? He changed an official title on a piece of paper from gun smith to manufacturer? Oh boy, how evil it is to call someone who manufactures guns a manufacturer.

Oh boy. Your other claims seem like bullshit.

Gun sales have significantly increased under Obama, partly because dumb rednecks think he wanted to take their guns. Now that his presidency is over, we see that that was total bullshit. If your friends went out of business, they are incompetent. because more people are buying guns than ever

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2016/04/12/the-gun-industry-says-it-has-grown-158-since-obama-took-office/

>strongly oppose and prevent Russia's expansion of power over the world
you mean like letting them have 20% of the entire US uranium reserve?

>strongly oppose

>Ends up starting a global nuclear holocaust

I live in NYC and meet lots of Russians. They are better than 90% of shitters that I meet. You got ur poo in loo's, jews, niggers, pakis, chinks (jews of the orient as my gramma says), Democrats, mexicans, gypsies, etc. I rank Russians above all these peoples. Why shouldn't we be allies and use our alliance to control other world powers such as the EU (lul) and China?

>kike

You realize that Trump is the candidate for Israel right? the Israelis love him. Trump wants to recongize Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, something the israelis tried to get obama to do, but Obama didnt want to appease the Israelis that much.

So when you call me a kike, remember, Trump is the candidate the 'kikes' love, much more so than Clinton. Trump actually has a Jewish grandmother and his Daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism. I predict youll just ignore this post.

So, why does Putin not have to use his fingers to stretch his eyes?

sputniknews.com/asia/201612141048537672-russia-china-putin/

It doesn't matter to them. Racists are never consistent with their own bullshit.

>1 person making a gun is the same a same as a factory manufacturing guns
Are you retarded

scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2027171/china-and-russia-close-ranks-against-us-missile-defence

Don't worry guys. 8 years of Trump and Russia will align with us against China! A Whole New World!!!

One week ago Russia was 7% muslim. Then 15%. Now 20%.

>Not provoking Russia with no fly zones over ISIS territory and removing sanctions is being Russia's bitch.

Tell me what Trump has done for Russia that has put America at a disadvantage.

>Trump is the candidate the 'kikes' love
I'll be waiting, sipping my tea

If they love him so much why did over 80% of kikes vote for Shillary?

Clinton was btfo by her own hand with regards to Russia with her "overcharge" button. She was utterly humiliated by that and blamed Russia for her fuck up. Russia saw weak leadership and acted, completely the fault of Obama and Clinton.

Also, if Russia hacked the DNC, they likely also hacked her private server. If anyone would be Russias lapdog, it would be Hillary because Russia would've blackmailed the shit out of her beginning on day 1 of her presidency.

>If they love him so much why did over 80% of kikes vote for Shillary?
All the far right-wing Jews are in Israel. The ones in America are more liberal.