What's worse? Niggers or Spics?

What's worse? Niggers or Spics?
>all Mexican's are by definition useless brown beaner spics, no argument.
>all mulatos are filthy niggers, no argument

White people

>Deranged Betas

Mexican is not a race, there's white ones, brown ones and even some black ones.

Wrong.

I'm mexican and backtracing your IP right now, say goodbye to your stupid pet whitecuckboi

>every spic is mexican

Throw yourself on a pit , Cletus.

Both are shit.

This
Some the whiter spics are actually really conservative people
If it wasn't for Cubans, trump wouldn't have won Florida.

They both rape and murder. At least the mexicans work

>Mexican's

I choose option 3, OP

It's really quite simple.

Got to Mexican neighborhoods in cities like LA or Chicago that have them. Sure, they tend to be dirtier and have a cholo problem, but the neighborhoods actually function. People work, keep up their homes, look after each other. Nothing really compares to the societal collapse that you see in Black neighborhoods. In fact, is there a single Black neighborhood in the country that is at least 80% Black that is not shit?

But one shit smells a lot worse than the other.

IRC the safest city in the US, El Paso is 90% Hispanic.

Racist stormfags BTFO

NIGGERS BTFO

pretty much this

>cholo problem
god, that fucking thing will ever end? sigh...

im a white beaner and latinos para trump senpai

hmm.. lets see.

>mexicans
-beaner gangs kill each other mostly. sometimes niggers. on rare occasions whites. whites don't even know harassment from beaner gangs unless you pretty much live in a beaner neighborhood. and even then, just when you antagonize them.
-make stuff that people can enjoy, whether it be delicious fucking tamales, mariachi band for hire, fucking pinatas full of mexican candy, or fucking churros. they produce something of value.
-the beaners who live in upper class neighborhoods or work higher paying jobs didn't get their through affirmative action and that usually means they will have assimilated well to said neighborhood or job.
-mexicans are smarter.
-mexicans work harder than niggers. niggers don't work at all.
-some mexicanas can be QT as fuck.
-if you marry a QT mexicana your children will be white and not some despicable mullato trash with ugly hair and low iq

>niggers
-kill anyone in their way especially each other. kill more whites than all other races combined.
-drive to upper class neighborhoods regularly for home invasions. niggers love home invasions.
- if a nigger is working a good job he probably got it because the place was lacking diversity and Jamal was needed to culturally enrich the place.
-miggers don't produce anything anyone wants to buy in neighborhoods except crack and stolen shit.
-niggers are stupid.
-niggers are lazy.
-if you have the misfortune of reproducing with a nigger your offspring will be destined to stupidity and uglyness.
-live in squalor. turn any neighborhood they move to into a crime ridden shithole.

>what's worse, diarrhea or vomit?

Whites are niggers to the Jews.

Whites are so fucking outsmarted and cucked all they can do is meme and cry like faggots.

That picture is funnier than it has any right to be.

Thank you cubans, I always did like that Desi Arnaz

moonman moonman cant you see
spics and niggers need to hang from trees

Niggers. But being overtaken but a foreign invader is really bad. White power!

>if a nigger is working a good job he probably got it because the place was lacking diversity and Jamal was needed to culturally enrich the place
dude, are you serious? ... thought it was joke

I just saw this is a title on Steam now. Need a VR headset though.

have you ever worked a job besides manual labor?

>cartel trash killing cartel trash
stop the fucking presses!

>I was pretending to be retarded!

>the manual labour because of wetbacks
yes, cletus, i have

>muh drugs n shiieet
nope

kind of surprised the questioned triggered you, i have never seen a nigger before, reason i'm aksing, jackass

>naming it mexico instead of sadistic fuckers

Just because mexicans are lazy that doesn't mean they naturally lean towards this violent stuff.

That's not how Sup Forums works.

This board is for heavy generalizations i.e. memes

Because all mexicans are narcos sure lee.

This, thanks based Argentinian.