Greetings /leftypol/

hello again /leftypol/ here's some /leftypol/ topics to read about. thanks for visiting /leftypol/ on Sup Forums's politically correct board. please read and comment COMRADS!

>canada hails "beige horizon" --a magical wonderland utopia with no white people

informationliberation.com/?id=55916

>hundreds of canadian citizens were contributing money to U.S. presidential candidates

cbc.ca/news/politics/canada-trump-clinton-u-s-election-1.3837993

>you can't hide from goverment hacking

cnet.com/news/rule-41-you-cant-hide-from-government-hacking-warrant/

>FBI gets expanded hacking powers

rt.com/usa/368759-fbi-gets-expanded-hacking-powers/

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-group-advised-world-bank-contracts-for-donors/
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/investigatory-powers-bill-a7447781.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-29/china-launch-social-credit-system-monitor-everything-jaywalking-internet-activity
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-31/geoengineering-to-alter-climate-change-moves-closer-to-reality
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/19/extreme-surveillance-becomes-uk-law-with-barely-a-whimper
lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=905a3a6a-1d4c-4396-a7b4-6ef777dcde32
time.com/4570923/google-facebook-fake-news-websites-advertising-revenue/
lifesitenews.com/news/colleague-condemns-toronto-prof-who-rejects-gender-speak-but-she-once-taugh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gay thread

homophobia isn't allowed here now

>Clinton Foundation Advised World Bank on Contracts That Netted Donors Millions

freebeacon.com/issues/clinton-group-advised-world-bank-contracts-for-donors/

>Investigatory Powers Bill: Politicians exempt themselves from new wide-ranging spying laws

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/investigatory-powers-bill-a7447781.html

>China To Launch "Social Credit System" To Monitor Everything From Jaywalking To Internet Shopping Activity

zerohedge.com/news/2016-11-29/china-launch-social-credit-system-monitor-everything-jaywalking-internet-activity

Is this thread for anime pictures?

Don't tarnish "You are under arrest" with your faggotry.

I say my thread will allow it COMRAD!

>Geoengineering to Alter Climate Moves Closer to Reality -(As if its not already been in full blown mode for decades)

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-10-31/geoengineering-to-alter-climate-change-moves-closer-to-reality

>'Extreme surveillance' becomes UK law with barely a whimper. (expect it everywhere one day)

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/19/extreme-surveillance-becomes-uk-law-with-barely-a-whimper

I like her

Begging for mods to censor non leftists sure is a good way to screw yourselves even further.

>NCC allows more spectrum bandwidth of the airwaves (probably UHF band) for use in the future "internet of things" (where your toaster talks to your dryer that talks to your computer and dishwasher sending info to the electric meter's feed etc)

lexology.com/library/detail.aspx?g=905a3a6a-1d4c-4396-a7b4-6ef777dcde32

Kill yourself. You're Under Arrest is a sacred institution and is not a tool for disseminating your half-baked agenda

Aye.

>not posting the get
>trips still confirm it
wew

its called roleplaying and I'll stop now

>Facebook Is Banning "Fake News" (sites Sup Forums likes) Websites From Generating Advertising Revenue

time.com/4570923/google-facebook-fake-news-websites-advertising-revenue/

What kind of left wing politics do you guys advocate? Can you recommend me any book explaining/defending said ideology?
I'm studying a lot of economics and political science recently and I'd like some lefty works too.

wait, u weren't being serious?
guess we all fell for the bait ;-;

Anything written by Maduro should suffice :^)

>thanks for visiting /leftypol/ on Sup Forums's politically correct board

satire and sarcasm runs in my blood. usual posts are nazi but lately we've been getting pizzagate saftysquad and communist threads so i was joking around this time.

>Lesbian prof slams colleague for resisting transgender speech… but her own classes were filled with hate speech

lifesitenews.com/news/colleague-condemns-toronto-prof-who-rejects-gender-speak-but-she-once-taugh

Kill yourself faggot