Join Military?

I'm getting my degree, and once I'm finished in a few years I'm considering joining the military.

Any military bros on? I've always wanted to protect and serve something greater than myself with like minded brothers, but the recent years have me doubting.

At the same time I do not want to fight inane wars and further the globalist machine (so to speak), serving banking interests, all the while being cucked and hated by the cultrual marxist infiltration of our armed forces.

Is there still hope, or are the men who protect and serve within our armed forces for the principles of Western civilization been replaced by trannies and trigger happy mercenaries who fight just to kill, not to protect? Military bros, I know the majority of you are heroes whom I wish to someday serve beside. But in your opinion, is there still reason for a young man to join?

The military of the past is lost. It's all for the Jews now.

Yes, with a college degree consider officer candidate school. Tough as shit but worth it

The military is the worst choice you could ever make. It's run by the most corrupt and hilariously inept people you could ever hope to meet. The people in charge of you will be dumb as fuck and hate you, and you'll hate your life. I'm counting the days until I'm a human being and not a piece of property again.

same here signed 5 year contract, about to hit my 4 year mark and ACAP after block leave

Trade? What inspired you to enter, and is it anything you thought it'd be?

This.

Money controls the military.
Jews control the flow of money.

hows the weather?

0203, did OCS after I got my degree. Way better than doing ROTC.

This is true though. You will meet some of the dumbest fuckers on the face of this planet. I've also met some of the smartest people ever, but they are few and far in between.

Thread derailed

Shut up you communist faggot

RCN Bro here. its the most convoluted system ive ever been a part of, but it works.
most of the time it is stupid or depressing stuff, but its the small things that make it so worthwhile and special

It's worth it to learn civic responsibility and martial skills. Not worth it due to the beurocracy and sometimes shitty leadership.

Only join if you have a gameplan.

Being in the Canadian army is a lot better than being in the American. Once you finish training you'll make about 37,000usd (49,000cad) a year compared to the 24,000usd (32,000cad) a US enlisted grunt would make. Ontop of that the first contract you make will enlist you for 3 years and in America it is 4.
Downside is Canada doesn't have the same culture America has about veterans, so you won't get your dick sucked by virtue signalling politicians and your 10% apple bees discount.

Fuckin do it user.

America does 3 and very rarely 2 years, but I was dumb and did 5 cuz I thought I'd "make it a career"... fml

Get back to your sweatshop elf-nigger.

Any information you could share about applying for officer? How much does the content of your degree matter vs "hurr durr degree means your educated, your fem studies prepares you for everything" nonsense?

>DA JOOS CONTROL EVERYTHING

when will this meme die

>when will this meme die
When the Jews die.

Certain positions are limited based on your degree. For example if you wanted to go into cybersecurity or engineering you would need a relevent CompSci or engineering degree.
However those are a small amount of positions and if you actually wanted them you would already be in those courses. The rest of the positions will let you in with any degree you have because hurr durr degree means your educated.

>Antartica

WHAT

H O L L O W E A R T H

I'm intelligence. My job is a waste of training and taxpayer money. I'll never do anything worthwhile and now I'm just holding on until I get my GI bill benefits and smoke a shit ton of weed

aay lmao

>officer candidate school
>Tough as shit
Oh fuck all of my keks
Polishing those tiaras sure must be hard work ay

>join Canadian military under a liberal government run by a man named Trudeau

Just no

France?

Let the Jews fight their own fight. You literally can't be a bigger cuck.

They always control the money. Nothing new.

OP serve your country or don't. Getting an opinion from retards on Sup Forums isn't a great idea btw.

You will miss the fuck out of it once you have your DD214 and are back in civtard world. The transition back sucks, unless you're some famous youtuber or something.

>At the same time I do not want to fight inane wars and further the globalist machine (so to speak), serving banking interests, all the while being cucked and hated by the cultrual marxist infiltration of our armed forces.
This shit is why I turned down reenlistment despite all the fucking highspeed shit they were dangling in front of me. To anybody considering actually joining the military know that you'll be doing your country a much greater service if you start a family and don't fuck up raising them.

>Rare

Thought it was French...

R A R E
A
R
E

Fuck OCS. Do WOFT

>fly a helicopter
>OCS acceptance rate is like 60%
>WOFT acceptance rate for the past year and a half has been 100%
>nobody ever applies to WOFT because most people think their only options are enlisted or commissioned officer

Tldr: sign up to fly helicopters

That's funny, because my major is computer science lol, I wasn't aware there were many positions where this would be useful in the army though? More so in airforce or navy, correct?

I'm 25 and never even signed up for selective service because of the warnings i received from my older family members who served voluntarily or drafted.

Don't do it.. it's not worth it.

fuck off welfare queen

Computer science major? Yeah, just do OCS and sit in an office all day. it will be a step up from your mothers basement

The military has its ups and downs. It's pretty cucked across the board right now though bro. You get lots of SHARP (Sexual Harrasment) and Suicide briefs. If you have a woman in your company god help you (you're also probably a fucking pog). Prepare to see women get promoted despite constantly performing below the the standard far faster than you or your peers.

If you aren't deployed and you're a combat arms mos you will spend your time doing absolutely worthless bullshit. Like picking up rocks to pick weeds out from under them.... on the side of a road. Prepare for 3/4 of your NCO's to be beyond worthless (standing around yelling at people to go faster while never providing advice, directions and on tinder the whole time in a corner). The good ones are great though, they're just few and far between.

If I had to give you recommendations, yes it's worth joining. Very few other jobs give you $700-$1.6k every 2 weeks in disposable income while paying for your housing. You can get a very nice car and pay it off in 1 enlistment if you're good with your money. Maybe not the best thing to spend it on but just an example. You'll make a lot of friends even if you're a social retard.

Go for the most technical job your ASVAB waiver allows you too. (Computers, Intel but not mechanical. Don't be suckered in by the recruiter hyping up combat arms jobs. Go for the shortest enlistment + largest bonus possible, that way you can see if you like it instead of just jumping in for 6 years right off the bat.

Go OCS if you can, officers have it a lot better and make as much money right off the bat as somebody who has been enlisted for potentially 8-12 years.

Air Force is possibly the easiest 20 yr retirement route in the world. They have an mos for handing out gym supplies and towels, so if you're looking for something easy to do for 20yrs and make good money while doing it, AF is the way to go.

Don't listen to any of this

Apply to WOFT
>fly helicopter
>don't have to put up with as much bullshit from retards

ooooo how will i ever recover
yea sounds tight, actually ive met some chopper pilots from poland n hungary, seems like a decent gig. I thank you for your advice

WO's are pretty rare dude. You will have a hard time going straight in to WO, especially heli pilots.

Acceptance rating for civilian applicants since July 2015 - November 2016: 99%

Okay, gl senpai.

U mad you could have been a pilot all these years instead of handing out cum catcher towels in the air force sauna

>LEAF
NO ONE CARES

Currently regretting enlistment because I was misguided and thought I'd be bad as fuck to join the Corps. If you like cleaning and being someone's bitch, then there's no better place to go.

Was in the air force but got out early, don't join op. It sucks ass.

Sacrificing your self for you country does not necessarily mean you dying, remeber that

Knew a guy who was a sniper and special forces , joined when he was 18, he has more kills under his belt then most marines and can fight like the best of them. he wants few things more then to kill himself. while he's an effective killing machine, now that he's retired he can't into relationships and has been though dozens of break ups and a divorces, and has a hard time keeping down jobs. He's considerd going off the grid and finding a PMC somewhere or security job he found though connections that's smack dab in the middle of Isis territory.

since you have a degree you could always join the CSIS and do counter terrorism, or be an analyst. you could also work in Cyber security if you're ok with that work your way up and be an advisor.

Any mill-bro's here know if I can do something with a VMD?

Damn, that sounds sad

Im trying to joint the navy, im hoping for marine engineering. Didnt pass the aptitude test the first so im getting some math tutoring online to get to a non-retard level. God speed friendo maybe I'll see you on the inside.

>joining the jew's army

This is the most bluepilled thing anyone could ever do. Like quitting the Wehrmacht to go fight for the jew mercenary allies.

Where is your self respect.....

>leaf
enjoy getting sent to ukraine to die for soros's puppet government when the fighting kicks off again

do they even teach discipline in the leaf military? otherwise how else are they going to recruit all those brave trans women of colour??

>dying for israel

War changes you. It can make you a stronger version of yourself or it can make you a weaker version of yourself. The weaker version they call PTSD.

Your friend is mentally weak. He needs to sack up and deal with his PTSD and turn it into another weapon instead of being a weak bitch.

I was about to join the Royal Marines but after Rotherham and the other towns affected by paki rape gangs were exposed I had to seriously ask myself whether I wanted to put my life on the line for a country that not only allows that to happen but also attempts to cover it up. I'd fight for a white ethno state, but certainly not for a country that advocates diversity and multiculturalism.

Good luck you do go through with it.

Maybe you should join NA instead?

I've been in for 4 months, its not as whipped as people would have you believe, then again my AIT is 90% white male. Overall good experience, learning my job keeps me plenty busy and it gives me pride.