Retarded feminists in NZ, but I repeat myself

Unattractive feminists in NZ, but I repeat myself, twice, took off their bikini tops and were genuinely pleased, I mean dismayed when they attracted sexual attention.

I for one thank them for advertising their worthlessness as serious future partners.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/
metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/#ixzz4TG5nkcI9
metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/#ixzz4TG6ECX77
metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/#ixzz4TG7D5iJY
nandoazevedo.com/wordpress/?p=1893
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/

My eyes! The goggles, they do nothing.

Hideous fucking hell.

let me show my tits to everyone but if you look at them you're sexually assaulting me

>‘It taught me that my body was inherently sexual, and I definitely don’t think that should be the case,’ she said

Read more: metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/#ixzz4TG5nkcI9

>The psychology student from Albany said one man asked her why she didn’t just go to a nudest beach, and she had to explain why they were there

Read more: metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/#ixzz4TG6ECX77

i wanna get lost in far right's rack

>Star of Orange is the New Black, Ruby Rose, has been a public advocate for the movement, having posted topless pictures on Instagram – only to have them immediately removed

[attention whore intensifies]

Read more: metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/#ixzz4TG7D5iJY

mind blown that spots like 2mins from my house. MFW i missed out on getting my tits out for feminism

DICKS OUT FOR THE LADIES

>metro.co.uk/2016/12/18/women-at-free-the-nipple-event-fall-victim-to-unwanted-sexual-attention-6330164/
dude, did you write this article or something? jesus fuck enough with the link

I think it automatically puts that there when you copy paste from it

NZ seems like an awesome place, wish I lived there.

No you don't. We actually don't exist.

Totally comfy AF tbqh. Apart from the terrifyingly high ugly women quotient.

Well according to khazakstan you literally don't exist. You don't even appear on their maps.

Yeah, I don't see how anyone could be really angry about their living situation in NZ. America is, well it's going the wrong direction.

>only ones that aren't landwhales kept their tops on except one whose tits are hidden

JUST KILL ME NOW, SENPAI.

I've read the article. I'm even more confused why they've done this.

It makes no sense. Their arguments for this seem odd and contradictory. Did any of them think this through?

I laughed way harder at this than I should have, imagining these Asian folk taking pictures of the odd whities nuding it up.

Fuck off we're full.
I don't exactly want to be honest, because most Americans I meet IN PERSON are pretty nice, but the non-traveled American is reguarded in the same condescending manner as the autistic neighbor.

You're judged by your worst examples publicly availible, and 'kiwi-soccermoms' think you're ALL Donald Trump.

That aside, fuck off we're full is the party line. FUCK OFF. We don't want more people here.
We have enough fucking foreigners as is.

Breh where do you live? Petone Tory street represent

Sorry cuz not welcome. God bless though !

as an alpha male I like the gender ratio quite a lot

No you dont

Anna....you degenerate whore

>those stomach tits 7 pairs in

no thanks, amerikangs

Kohi fag here, there were literally like 7 people involved.

Nobody else cared, fuck those bitches and their cucks

EEEEWWWWWNOOOO

We will move there whenever the fuck we want. Your dumb ass country is selling real estate to American millionaires like crazy. I actually know someone who just bought some property there and I can't wait to roll up and act like an asshole American just to spite you. (I'm actually pretty well travelled and pretty disgusted by American tourists as well)

>those udders

>$200 bootleg of a 1200$ camera
>still uses his phone

Can there be anything more Chinese about this?

#freethepenis

Women here in New Zealand are generally stupid as the average rock, and at least half are ugly, but at least they are a moderate upgrade from British women who are universally ugly and who have a voice that makes me wish I was deaf.

thats some abby winters shit right there down to the hairy arms

My opinion is that people can do what they want, including making themselves look like complete asses.

you suck at making threads OP

can people take shits on the sidewalk?

>muh duck

gotta be the maori blud ay

Only in Mount roskill and Sandringham.
Also those digits.

Why do people say kiwi chicks are ugly?

is this behavior moe or tsundere?

AW has some nice girls. the really nasty ones ususally get sent to Girls Out West

underrated post

found the jackpot of pics on the photogrpahers blog

nandoazevedo.com/wordpress/?p=1893

not a single pair of good tits there

>He fell for the meme

I'd dismay all those titties in rapid succession if you catch what im throwin down.

I don't have problems with anyone moving here, just as long as they aren't Muslims.

Racist. No wonder we didn't let you join the federation.

The only gorgeous girls in NZ are part Maori, all white girls are average at best

I've never seen a 10/10 white kiwi girl in my entire life, the only gorgeous NZ girls are part Maori

Yeah, we get it, Hone

>WE

What race is Islam?

I was at a top UK University recently and saw this.

What's your reaction Sup Forums?

Nah there's plenty of smoking hot Kiwi chicks out there. Thing is, they often only look that for three hours starting from 11pm on a Saturday night.

They rest of the time they have that well known 'looks plain and badly dresses, but you know if she turned it on she could be a killer 24/7'.

Why don't kiwi chicks make more of an effort?

He thinks all muzzies are shitskins

brown

Lost at the squatting slavchink in the background.

lol all those cuck males look weak and emasculated as fuck.

>only good chick on the very left doesn't show her boobs
>why?

kek

nice neckbeard fat sweater fag face

Just fuck my country up senpai

Why only white women?

And what percentage are lezzers? Looking at then pretty high I reckon.

>I'm actually pretty well travelled
you fucking left wing cuck

Considering that they're feminists? All of them.

>plenty of smoking hot Kiwi chicks out there.
GR8 B8 M8 I R8 8/8

>No-ones mentioned 9th from the left's tits.

How can they be so bad

>tfw in this photo

Grace a cute.

in the netherlands taking your top off is pretty normal and nobody cares. what a non issue. the real problem here is that Sup Forums is starting to behave just like SJW crybabies. complaining about nothing nobody cares about while completely ignoring real problems.

Cool, boobs

The ones on the left are actually pretty good.

Kiwi eeeeewooooo

>in the netherlands taking your top off is pretty normal and nobody cares
there is a thing in anglo-saxon countries called modesty

Quality legs though

Wtf she could literally tuck them into those pants

In most of Europe this isn't a fucking problem.
Women takes off their tops when they want to avoid tan-lines.
This seems to me quite ridiculous to make an issue of by the women.

Sorry kankerbro no one looks to the Netherlands as an arbiter of what's right for society. Well, maybe onlybthe mentally ill, dude weed idiots and leftists.

Be me visited Netherlands every couple of months for work, see...
> in stationers father laughing showing 10 year old son a postcard of a cunt covered in piercings
> walk through a downtown park during lunch break, see to fags fucking. In the middle of the good damn day! They barely tried to hide.
> sweet old lady sitting at bus stop, shop behind her has massive poster in window of a bj

You guys have jst lost perspective on whats appropraite. I mean i could go on? I've got so many more examples...

Interesting pic.

Notice the prettiest girls are covered up, while the ugly slags realize they have to do more to get attention so they show their saggy, fat chick tits.

Gross.

Netherlands is quite a shithole, the cities that is.
The people outside the cities seems quite based and quite christian enough to have decency.

The one on the far right has some nice puppies.
But she looks like a leftie cunt tho, like the rest.

>only one of them isn't a disgusting hambeast
>she's not white
kek every time

Name/Source?

>What race is Islam?

race to the bottom, winner of.

girl on the right looks like a girl I used to know a long time ago

the brunette on the right is cute

her bone structure is fucked. Imagine if you had a son with her and he got her frame genetics.

Google doesnt find anything

>EU
wtf how u do this

>know about 3 kiwis I contact regularly
>one of them has a fair bit of acne but is a smart blonde haired blue eyed boy
>one of them is a brown haired, crystal blue eyed girl with a picture-perfect attractive family and a MILF mum
>one of them is a brown haired, crystal-blue eyed true lad who does engineering and raises a daughter

I feel lucky.

She's called Julia. You'll find her on /gif/ every now and then.

Thanks user

>all those wannabee Chad manlets "scoring"
the tallest person there is a woman

Northern Netherlands is based as fuck, disregarding the white trash that is. I have seen more muslims and africans in the tiny towns of Värmland while on vacation there than in my entire life living in the Netherlands. So where is your based countryside Swedibro? Is it further up North?
Not even hating, I have been going to Sweden since I was ten every year, it never used to be so bad.