Whores

How do we go about ending the epidemic that is single-motherhood and how do we go about making sure that these filthy animals understand that they are not worth any time in our sane, deliberately lawful, patriarchal existence?

My personal perspective, gentlemen, is that I refuse to raise another loser's child. If he is not the loser, then the mother is and I don't want her. I am not your god damned 'Daddy.'

for a bunch of people that dont like degenerate women, we sure do talk about them all day every day

Encourage masculinity for men. Encourage femininity for women. Encourage the nuclear family in media.

It's right up there with black dick discussions

Free abortions. Natural selection will sort it out.

Guys, why don't we just push degeneracy and accept it, until every last sane man is forced to fight for their cultures? We know degeneracy is being pushed upon us, but not enough so as to alarm normies.

More discussion, brothers. I hate women. I want them in cages until they learn to be properly submissive.

Nice thinking

Really makes you
T H I N K
H
I
N
K

How are the girls in Armenia?

Write articles or make movies that show it.

Depends on what side of the city you are. There are absolute trash cunts raised by their daddys, and girls from the central parts with normal families. There are also quite a lot of qt girls there.
But overall the dating game is just fucked up. People are scared to talk to the opposite gender. Not because they are shy, but because of the white knight faggots that will kick your ass if you make the girl slightest uncomfortable. And for girls, they are afraid to be judged.

2 more for tonight

1 more after this

This is ultimately my opinion of women. Because women are worthless other than as semen depositories. Anything else in this life, I'd rather work with a man to achieve.

>tfw you shout at a random girl on the street to show you her tits and have to call her a cunt when she doesn't

>Choker
She wanted attention, she got it.

Honestly bro it's true.

The girl I fuck nowadays as a regular, I treat her like shit and call her a whore and when I tell her to suck her pussy juice off of my cock she does as she's told.

I am 29. I turned a gorgeous recently divorced and sterile 41 year old Cuban lady into an absolute filthy whore. A month of looking into things and this bitch didn't even say the words "fuck me" out loud before I came along - but who knows bitches and angsty fags are just trying to jerk me around.

Lastly, my favorite fuck was my ex - AFTER we broke up. Because I fucked her like an animal, beat her, and reminded her I didn't need her, and then kicked her out. She went and cucked another guy afterwards. I know she's not happy and I love it.

I noticed this too. Some don't even bother to shroud it and straight up ask for relationship advice.

PEOPLE FUCK OFF WITH YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS THIS IS A POLITICS BOARD.

Next mass shooter confirmed.

>tfw your friend's sister started uni this year
>tells you he's disgusted at her and thinking less and less of her with each passing week
>says all summer she was talking about she wasn't going to be "one of those dumb party girls" and was gonna study and focus on the right things
>then the first week of the semester she tells him "I'm going to the football party"
>ends up getting drunk and random guys' houses

shit is fucking hopeless. I met her before she graduated high school and she was a terrific person. It really makes me sad.

I legitimately spit water on my keyboard because you, sir! I told my bosses last time the three of us went out to lunch (direct-report / dotted-line setup), that I already have my plan set up for when they decide to fire me. My boss laughed and jokingly asked what it was, suggesting that I was too valuable to fire.

I said, "Murder for hire." They both lost it, laughing hysterically. I started laughing along. They didn't realize that was one of the few times I wasn't just fucking around.

I'm going to do it with a very, very old, cheap rifle. I'm thinking politicians but who knows. Whatever brings me the money.

So. Serial killer, perhaps, but not mass shooter.

How the fuck do you get away with beating them? Is there a certain point where the dick game is so strong that you can get away with that sort of thing or what?

Nevermind, you're obviously just some larper faggot..

Hairy

>How do we go about ending the epidemic that is single-motherhood
>I refuse to raise another loser's child
>odds are that child will become fucked up as hell.
do you suppose we kill that child?

>If he is not the loser, then the mother is and I don't want her
>odds are she will be a lousy parent or not have enough help to do it alone. either way the child is fucked.
do you suppose we kill the mother?

All I hear is complaining about a problem that only you have and are too stupid to come up with a solution yourself.

Wow...

>how do we go about making sure that these filthy animals understand that they are not worth any time in our sane, deliberately lawful, patriarchal existence?

You don't, as long as there are beta cucks willing to take care of them and their spawns.

The single Mom ependemic is actually the natural state of mankind. The agrarian revolution was a fluke. For hundreds of thousands of years when humans were evolving in the savanna grass single mothers were the norm the average women had various children all with different fathers. Women relied on the kin group to raise their kids. Aunts, uncles and grandmothers. Women just need to sustain a sexual relationship of around 3 months to get pregnant

The average man did not reproduce though only the top 20 did. Men are fluctuating gender in the animal kingdom. Like peacocks men strut dance and strive for access to women. As we distance ourselves from that 10,000 year agrarian period we are slowly returning to our biological roots.

Marriages used to be about resources and land but once it shifted to romantic interest divorces skyrocketed because evolutionarily speaking women were designed to has at least 5 long term relationships that resulted in children

>Well I just found out my DAD goes to your site and he saw my boobs THAT HE BOUGHT FOR ME!!
>He said they are only for him to see and my future husband

No.

t. Psycho Chad

its a larp you stupid fishmonger

You can if you convince them that they deserved. Of course it goes without saying that you need to destroy any semblance of self esteem first and make her socially dependent upon you.

Read Iceberg slim's book

"Pimp: The Story of My Life"

Brilliantly insightful for a nigger, He really is an outlier. Highly recommend it

I remember a friend of mine got into a situation where she became a single mom.
I remember letting her crash at my place till she got a new job in the city I lived in.

I used to take her kid out to the zoo and park and help with the homework. I always made it a point to lay out that j was not related to them whenever they called me 'dad'

Just like you can't resist your groin urging, a kid will always have a stronger, unintelligible relationship with their biological parents than any adopted ones.

We need to start a massive slut shaming movement.

Can't look at the word jewelry anymore

bump

wow shit is this real

I do want a qt armenian waifu

You want to real answer?

Round up all the Hollywood/tv and music industry Jews and throw them in labor camps.

Seriously, Where do you think these people got the idea that this kind behavior is acceptable? It wasn't from themselves

why is this manlet jew Sup Forums shit on this board

remember to report your local antifa warehouse

>How do we go about ending the epidemic that is single-motherhood and how do we go about making sure that these filthy animals understand that they are not worth any time in our sane, deliberately lawful, patriarchal existence?
Stop acknowledging their existence. Refuse to date or talk to them and encourage your friends to do the same. Thats literally all that can be done short of a huge societal change thatll never happen.

Tax the living shit out of single mothers.

>let's punish kids because their parents were irresponsible and brainwashed by kikes

Great logic. Instead of that let's give incentives to married couples that have children

Come to Turkey komshi, im sure that baba Enver will find you nice girl ;)

Just stop incentivizing them is all it will take.

Things such as when welfare will pay more if women have different kids with different fathers (the more paternal variety across the offspring, the bigger the monthly check) as happens in some areas have made it the mess we have now.

Make single women exteremely unlikely to want to breed by removing a chunk of their safety net, and suddenly, they want to either remain childless until marriage, or, settle down earlier and not wait until they decline in overall value for looks.

If you really, honestly want to stop this madness, the answer is simple. You must

>Get married
>Have children
>Be in a position in which the children are more emotionally attached to you
>Be in a position in which the children are more financially dependent on their mother

Being a stay at home dad is beating women at their own game. She'll never divorce you unless she plans on paying alimony and child support for the rest of her life. And besides, do you really trust anyone other than yourself to raise your kids properly, especially given how shitty single mothers are? Kids are best off when raised primarily by the father, even in the context of a nuclear family.

Other benefits
>Less likely to be cucked than if your wife was stay at home; she has to do some actual work
>You have all the time in the world to cuck her if she gets too uppity
>You are not contributing to the ZOG with income taxes
>You are creating more jobs by staying out of the workforce
>Although the roles are reversed, your family more closely resembles a traditionally conservative family than it would with both parents working and the kids being raised by the state
>Get to virtue signal as if you're empowering and liberating women even though you're depriving women of the choice to become single mothers

Just tell your gf to enjoy her feminism while you kick your feet up and enjoy it way more than she ever will.

Look who's talking

>roach calling anyone hairy

This one is interesting. I have no sexual interest whatsoever outside the time of the act itself, so this one argument never works with me.