Reporting ACTUAL safety code violations does not break Sup Forums rules general

Reporting ACTUAL safety code violations is not a violation of US law OR Sup Forums rules. Regardless of intention the Safety Squad threads do in fact encourage researching safety violations before reporting and
SPREADING AWARENESS OF FIRE SAFETY ON Sup Forums NO MATTER HOW AUTISTIC AND RACIST THEY ACT WHEN THEY DO IT, DOES NOT BREAK ANY LAWS OR Sup Forums RULES

Other urls found in this thread:

codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html
wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>A

>SAFETY VIOLATION

in fact it saves lives
if we were having /diy/ threads before the Oakland fire there is a chance 36 kids wouldn't have burned to death

where's the pastebin with all the fire marshal info?

announcing reports is a bannable offense :^)

raiding and doxxing are rule violations. being an obnoxious little shit who doesn't think he should follow the rules should be a violation as well. give your bf a bootycall

But what does it have to do with Politics?

look mom i can use Sup Forums

what is a safety code violation?

hey guys the mod is trying to blend in and act edgy

posting in a doomed thread

>raiding
no doxxing going on. We look at warehouses, we judge if they're safe, we report violations.

No calls to action, no rading, only volunteers.

If I post a link to a YouTube video and we discuss it, I'm not telling people to raid it and spam it with comments and votes, I'm just posting a video for the sake of discussion.
same principle here.

I SUPPORT THE SAFETY SQUAD

YOU ARE DOING GODS WORK

>telling someone the address of venues that openly advertise their address is doxxing
>reporting legitimate fire safety code violations, that the fire marshals actively want to know about, is raiding

just stop

the Oakland fire/DIY accident is recent news worth discussing

>what is a safety code violation?
I'm glad you asked user. I just fished this up from the old /diy/ general.

codes.iccsafe.org/app/book/toc/2015/I-Codes/2015_IFC_HTML/index.html

Major offenses:
No sprinkler system
Anything within 18" of a sprinkler head
Unsealed penetrations into walls, floors, ceilings
Holes in ceiling or floors
No emergency exits
No lit exit signs with battery backup
No emergency lighting
Obstructing a path of egress
Exposed wiring
Extension cord used in permanent application
No fireblocking barrier such as drywall
Combustible gases present (propane, acetylene, etc)

Check also in public record for zoning, occupancy permit, building permit if any modifications are present, tax license, liquor license, music venue license, etc

Together, we can save lives and protect our communities. MASAfrom the bottom of wbrc.com/story/33967664/fire-marshal-shuts-down-nashville-music-collective-operating-out-of-barbershop

>Bill Herbert said if anyone has information about potentially-dangerous venues, they should contact Metro Codes or the Fire Marshal’s Office immediately.

so don't worry about false report bullshit or leftyanons saying why bother, the authorities want to know

lol liberals truly are mentally ill.

It's like you people are incapable of critical thought.

You're pathetic and understand neither the spirit nor the letter of the rule. Gtfo leftypol. You are not welcome here.

adherence to fire codes could have prevented this.

you dont want another 9/11 do you?

it's like the left wing faggots WANT people to die or something...

selectively enforcing the law as a way to harass certain groups of people in real life goes against Sup Forums's terms and services. this threads gonna be pruned

>it's like

>tfw they didnt buy jet fuel resistant beams

why would you want to save leftist hipsters anyways? I say let em burn desu

>selectively enforcing the law
we don't enforce shit. also it's not selective, we look for places with fire safety hazards and we investigate and report them if it is necessary.

There are no rule violations going on here.

Just no raids, OK?
Only safety.

pic related is why desu

>selectively enforcing the law as a way to harass certain groups of people in real life
Got an exact quote to back that up, or just going to talk out your ass about how things you don't like violate the rules?

How is notifying officials of venues flagrantly breaking fire codes, ie law, itself an action breaking the law?

Who is this specific group being harassed, and if an unsafe building popularly trafficked by conservatives was found not up to code, please feel free to post it and yourself notify the proper officials