So what's the ultimate red pill?

so what's the ultimate red pill?

there isn't

Islam

the CDC and the NSA are merging secretly to counter stealthy biological attacks from technologies like CRISPR and nanomechanical agents, the two will become indistinguishable from superbugs or evolving viruses

the logical conclusion to this is that the human biological system will be modified and backdoored like computer chips are to counter normal cyberattacks

this will cause schizophrenia in the intelligence community and dark projects, private firms will conquer government ones and the victors of this arms race will rise as transhuman gods that use humans in their own systems much like how animal bodies control bacteria in their digestive tracts

Nietzsche.

Being cucked by BBC while you watch and cry

A cuck wouldn't cry, he would jerk off while watching.

That most of what we call "history" is lies.

Matthew McConaughey

The ultimate Redpill that even Sup Forumsacks don't swallow? Don't use Internet and spend less time on the computer.

Reincarnation is real

Your soul is immortal

This.

That there is no god but Allah and Muhammad (pbuh) is his messenger.

Life doesn't end with death, the cycle continues.

inshallah brother

The blue pill

Depends on who you're red pilling

Alt right: What you wish for will never be achieved in our lifetime.

Jews: Everyone all around the world hates you.

Normies: Race is real. Blacks are inferior. Chinks are subhumans who eat puppies.

Mexicans: You have to go back

Californians: Your daughter will most likely marry a minority.

Christians: Most of you're friends aren't saved and will burn in hell.

There is no ultimate redpill, you must understand that there are many ideas and understandings that make up your perception of the world. To rely upon a single ideology or fact as the lens through which you see the world will do nothing but blur your vision.

You must add to your knowledge without conviction. Do not accept everything as fact, but do not necessarily rule out one idea because it contradicts another.

The first one.

Nihilism, because everything is irrelevant and deep down you all know it.

That the self exists.

Knowing avant-thrluigi is the greatest genre of music

Restoration of the caliphate SOON

What you do, is what the universe does.
What the universe does, is what you do.

checked

this

You create your own reality

Whites are the ultimate niggers.

Christianity

PPPPPFFFFFFTTTTTTTT

keep dreaming mehmed

Roll

EXISTENTIAL NIHILISM

God I hope not. Living this miserable life infinite times over. No thanks.

>race evolution

that the US is demographically fucked and anyone with a brain is looking to move to a white country

If you don't want to do it then you're doing it wrong.

>so what's the ultimate red pill?

You can flush TP down the toilet.

Overrated German cuck.

t. buttmud Christian and/or nationalist.

Fuck off you degenerate liberal kid fucker.

Check out an article called "Re-presenting is the Pull of Duality into False Consciousness" by Arthur and Fiona Cristian. Their articles are some of the most unusual things I've found online (in the sense that they offer perspectives that seem totally new), and often make a lot of sense to me.

The ultimate red pill if there could be one is removing all trust and faith and then rebuilding what ever ideologies stand against all arguments.

If your beliefs do not stand against debate they should be discarded and replaced with ones that do.

True. Whenever I read Nietzsche I feel replenished and ready to affirm life in its entirety, but then, as soon as I close the book, I go back to my No-saying, nihilistic ways. Ughh.

Atheism.

The real redpill is that entry level anime is the only anime worth watching

Jews

>ultimate

judging by your question, nihilism

Veganism

THERE IS NO GOD BUT MOHAMMED WAS HIS MESSANGER

(caps to display my importance)

TAKBIR

We'll be here forever.