Getting married

>getting married

youtu.be/WDYz4C5mxjs

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/netflix-bring-brendan-fraser-back-into-film-television
marthastewart.com/270943/mummy-costume
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can you stop shilling this video? thanks.

IVE

BECOME SO NUUUUUUMB

I want to hold him

faggot shill

Jesus, what a shell of a man. This isn't just age.

Jesus, what happened to him?

So sad, many such cases.

his shit was fucked up

900k a year alimony:)

Sign the petition

I CAN'T FEEL YOU THERE

bitter divorce. His wife left him and the court made him pay child support equal to the percentage of what he was making at the height of his career.

He decided to stop making movies so he could lower his required alimony, which I'm not entirely sure if that worked out.

900k a year of alimony will do this to even the strongest of men.

He fell for the eternal vagina meme

>tfw he reminds me of my dad and he got divorced recently as well

/thread ;_;

women can literally suck the fucking life force out of you

She claimed to need enough money to "support the lifestyle she was used to" with Brendan and the court upheld it of course.

get in here!

I know that attitude. He walked in on her fucking or sucking guys multiple times on accident. Fucks your shit up real good. Probably in public. Makes you question yourself, your manhood, and the bitch is just one hole. Got to remember there's 3 billion other holes. It hurts but he'll get through it.

How about no

Just fuck my shit up man deserves some of 4chans kindness.

Like the many times justice for animal cruelty. That lonely 90 year old who had nobody to come to his birthday etc. Get well keanu etc.

JUST DO IT!

Naw man fuck this. If we can get Trump the presidency then surely oldfag Sup Forums niggers can save this guy?

this is beyond pathetic. how the fuck can anyone in hollywood let this happen to this once loved actor? how can his wife sleep at night knowing what shes doing?

what the fuck is wrong with the law in america? jesus fucking christ you have to wonder if he's ever done something to deserve this fate.

so fucking sad and while i do regularly laugh at other peoples expense and have numerous JUST images saved, i found this really hard to watch.

enough is enough his shit must be unfucked

reminds me of this

marthastewart.com/270943/mummy-costume

>I've got you on my brazier ...Mr. Fraser

I'd let Martha be my mummy if you catch my drift

his twitter handle is @TheMummyMan

JUST

why does he looks so bad holy crap

900k a year in alimony

i don't see why this is allowed

no one needs that much money to live and her spoiled shit kid doesn't need to continue being a spoiled shit

The (((media))) have it out for Brendan

SIGN

This is hard to watch. He acts like my schizophrenic cousin.

>wife gets to uphold her lifestyle
>husband who works doesnt

>by TheChamcham

they wouldn't even put him in the trailer. Just fuck my trailer up

Theve JUSTed him so long that it's becoming even worse. It may not have been their intention but it's what's happeing. Though a Sup Forumsack did get quints recently saying he would be UNJUSTED.

>mfw believing in the the power of quints to UNJUST Fraser's shit

I want to believe

>"support the lifestyle she was used to"

Is this a joke? This argument is taken seriously by courts? What about the lifestyle he is used to? Shouldn't a judge be able to see what a shitty argument this is?

>change.org
Nah. What Brendan needs is a Gaytreon

His character in the show. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oh Brendan...

Brendan deserved better then this.

We've memed our man into the White House, let's meme this man to an Oscar. It's the least we can do.

Hey isn't he that guy from that old mummy film?

Holy fuck I can't handle it.

Someone fucking SAVE THIS DUDE

Playing devil's advocate for a moment.

Imagine you're completely homeless and living on the streets, your days seem bleak and you feel there is nothing you could do to live a normal life.

Then all of a sudden a beautiful wealthy woman sweeps you off your feet and promises to give you a better life and to take care of you. It sounds too good to be true and it is..

She begins tormenting you and making life hell in all the worst ways you can possibly imagine. You can't stand to be living with this woman anymore, but you feel obligated to stay because the alternative is living back dirt poor on the streets again.

Should you be obligated to stay in a miserable loveless marriage due to your partner being more wealthy than you and giving you a decent standard of living or should the courts redistribute the wealth so that you can be happy on your own and still get to live that good life?

You can leave any time. But you still are not entitled to the women's money. You are actively making the choice of staying, for the benefit of her wealth.

If you think the wealth is worth the abuse, then so be it.

You can do whatever you please, but the courts shouldn't be redistributing 900k a year to anyone ever.

A month user.

50k a month

What's he complaining about? Surely she cost more than that when they were together

I understand alimony to a point but 900k a year dude?
Especially with work that is on and off it is fucked

He deserves it for marrying a Stacy

And what the fuck does your partner get?

>inna B.C
>Couples who have been living together for two years share the same legal rights as married couples, including a 50/50 split of shared debts and assets, excluding pre-relationship property, inheritances and gifts. In the past, people who had been living together for decades were not entitled to share in assets accrued during the relationship.

Shit like this is why women shouldn't hold government positions or be allowed to vote.

Look at this sexy ass motherfucker.

Use your meme magic for good, let's save Brendan.

We are the UnJUSTice League, unJUSTing men everywhere with the power of memes

As the fifth or so person to sign this petition it's crazy to see it take off so fast.
The best way to truly tap into meme magic for this guy is to get malik obama to start posting about it, since he already believes in meme magic - get him to repost the petition, and his tweets will make media make articles about this. After that, we meme brendan and KEK references into the upcoming mummy movie.

Here's an inspirational pic i made of pepe inspiring brendan to unJUST himself.

Kek will unfuck his shit.

It will be JUSTice.

Yes... he should've made like 5 big action adventure-y movies like the Mummy and been a fucking star to this day.

good luck undoing 50k alimony checks

fuck off afton and let your kids see their dad

i dont know how brendon lives with himself paying that bitch that much. murder suicide seems inevitable.

Meme magic got President Trump elected when Killary had 101% certainty of winning, you think we can't use the power of memes to sever some brake lines?

But won't his wife get more money the more successful he becomes? Apparently her alimony is a percentage of his income. Fuck Yankee/ left coast divorce laws. I hope he's come to a settlement with her where he doesn't have to pay such an absurd amount as $600,000 a year. What a cunt.

It's not a percentage. she gets 900k a year no matter what.

don't worry boys

kek

Brendan Fraser is a damn good actor, also he is likable. I'd fucking love to see him bounce back and have a career renaissance.

Im gonna write a screenplay

its the marketing team that fucked his career over

these jews are out of control

done right we can raise awareness of family abuse that takes place through alimony, and how it is literal child abuse

save him

just

I always see men getting completed torn apart by divorce. It went the other way for my family. My father was relatively wealthy, we had two houses, he earned a lot and he had a public affair with a married woman that became quite messy although that woman ended up staying with her husband because apparently her kids hated my father and threatened to cut off contact if she went with him.

However even after selling both houses my mother ended up with a pitiful settlement and now gets by week to week and will never be able to retire. She saves desperately because she "wants something to leave you kids." I doubt she'll even be able to accumulate that much. Tell her she should just enjoy her life a bit but she doesn't listen.

He was back to luxury instantly and bought another unnecessarily large house, despite it just being him and his new girlfriend, and a boat and he never seemed even remotely impacted.

How my parents divorce go so differently to all the other ones?

I don't think my mother should have got the lion's share, he made the money and lifestyle we had, I just felt she should have been sent off with more than she ended up with after 20 years of marriage.

Yep

save him

If the norms of alimony rulings are too crippling for even celebrities, imagine what it's like for the less fortunate or contractually employed.

eat shit you autistic fuck

Since when did Ernest started doing drama series?

JUST

you moron if he starts making more money, his bitch ex wife will renegotiate the alimony forcing him to pay more

It's simple, we kill the ex.

It's what the ruthless Jews do they give you all this money so you dance like a monkey then they bait you into marriage with an amazing woman and take all their money back.

The court shouldn't redistribute anything. It's her money, she can do with it as she pleases.
Just because she wants to fuck you doesn't mean you have a right to her money.

But if you're smart, you'll use her connections to get a job before you leave her.

What expression does this convey?

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If I had to guess

>what did I do to the deserve this

He's wondering if all the people in the room are just pretending to be nice so they can take something from him.

"why wont you just kill me?"

"Why am I forced to live in this hell"

lol'd

"I've seen horrors beyond human comprehension"

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER

Is Encino Man simply the greatest film of all time?

damn this video is sad.

kys cuck

Ahhhhlimony

Some people just can not be salvaged.