HABBENINGS

HABBENINGS

Local media: Russian defense ministry plane carrying nearly 40 people crashes in Siberia; some survivors reported - TASS, Sputnik

Other urls found in this thread:

tass.com/world/920348
rt.com/news/370700-russian-military-plane-crash-yakutia/
hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=VI-20161219-56431-RUS
youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

tass.com/world/920348

Implications?

Now i wonder who would of wanted that to crash?

Legendary beast Pizdec has awakened in Siberia, and shot down the plane. Now he will come for all of us.

probably will get blamed on the snackbars tomarrow

List of victims:
Me
My men
Dr. Pavel here
But only one of you.

Coincidentally Obama vowed on Friday to “send a clear message to Russia” as both a punishment and a deterrent to alleged Russian hacking of the US presidential elections.

When will Putin realize that it's the oligarchs kikes that ruined his country? When will he finally jail or kick everyone of them out. If it's a war on a world's Jewry then let it happen.

You're saying that Obama crashed this plane, with some survivors?

Putin fakes this to pin it on Obama so he can make his move first.

ha

No, just that it is coincidental that the crash happened right after he formulated these threats.

I didn't fly so well

KATYŃ KURWA
RUSSIA WE WW3 YOU

No fatalities

rt.com/news/370700-russian-military-plane-crash-yakutia/

Fuck off

Can new friends stop making HAPPENING threads that are just a small amount of people accidentally dying? We've upped the ante now. Happenings only count when they affect us on a larger geopolitical spectrum. School shootings aren't even happenings now

Putin killing off opposition again, it seems.

CIA shill threads are shit

Well this is surely nothing right?

Hi Kanon

This just got interesting

So many plane crashes lately

hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/database/index.php?pageid=event_desc&edis_id=VI-20161219-56431-RUS

Bad weather, split in three, 23 out of 27 passengers surviving. That's not what you'd expect it to look like if it was done with intent. Unless you drown a survivor afterwards.

I'm inclined to believe a genuine crash. Those do actually happen.

bump

> all alive

gniotsa nie lamiotsa

>the plain crash LANDED
>no one died, only injured people
Even if it would crash and burn killing everyone on board, hardly a big happening since accidents like this happen and its not like it carreid top Brass of Russia unlike that Polish plane

>Siberia

good goy

Surely you jest?

youtube.com/watch?v=VjrlTMvirVo

Can Obama hack plane?

Lol random

Bane?

Ivan it's still too soon. It will never not be too soon.

>who would of
IT'S WHO WOULD HAVE YOU STUPID FUCKING NIGGER WHY ARE AMERICANS TOO FUCKING RETARDED TO WRITE IN THEIR OWN FUCKING LANGUAGE HOLY SHIT

Crashing this plane with some survivors.