Hillary has parkinson's disease

Hillary has parkinson's disease. That's why she's so much away from public:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdPdTmw014c

They drugged her up for debates where you can see how meds are wearing off at the end and how she's having troubles to answer quickly.

It also explains her seizures and specially 911-collapse where she was seen shaking in the van. That was not just "overheating". Also her weird behaviour and creepy "laughing" are obvious signs.

95% of parkinson's patients develop personality changes. Uncontrolled parkinson's rage is also common. Hillary is well know for her ill-temper. They also have troubles making logical decisions and understand reasoning.

There's no cure for parkinson's disease, it will only get worse. I'm glad that she doesn't have nuke codes because she would have started WW3. Who wants brain damaged president anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0w3nsAaOpq4
infowars.com/wikileaks-e-mails-hillary-looked-into-parkinsons-drug-after-suffering-from-decision-fatigue/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or its alcohol withdrawals

> I'm glad that she doesn't have nuke codes because she would have started WW3

There's a two-man system for a nuclear launch to take place, even if the demented witch wanted to launch a nuke doesn't mean the other person would have to agree with it. Same goes for Trump, I never understood the logic behind the "unstable for nuclear codes"-argument if they can't launch a nuke on their own in the first place

Who is the second man?

Secretary of Defense or State, probably Defense

I heard she hit her head and got dementia

But they also have the right to fire on the spot and appoint someone that will do it.

Don't care, just want her to die as soon as possible

The logic is the American left is batshit insane and wants to start WW3 with half the planet over fag marriage. Hilleri having Parkinson's or dementia has nothing to do with that particular point.

I WANT MORE! SHOW ME MORE SEIZURES!

The craziest thing about that day is I think she was supposed to look frail. Look what you did to sweet little granny who loves you. She's so depressed now she can't even shampoo her hair. LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE YOU SHITLORD

Forget the fact that leaders need to appear strong, this "leader" appeals to the weak. It's signalling to leftist victim culture, the same people that vote for muh vagina. The same people who she wants to respond emotionally and riot.

Fuck her.. She is an absolute fucking psychopath who will happily start a civil war just because she lost a checkers game. I really hope she dies today. I hope she has a fucking shit fit and her heart literally stops and she lies there for 7 mins as her brain depletes from oxygen and she slowly and painfully dies realising "I will never be president."

So did Hitler.
>youtube.com/watch?v=0w3nsAaOpq4

I come bearing a better explanation.

>Running for office and wins popular vote but not the presidency
>Murders political opponents
>wants to start a war with Russia
>wants to exterminate certain races in her country
>Has parkinsons

Dare I say it... is Hillary... LITERALLY HITLER?

According to the 25th amended to the Constitution, if the president is suspected to be unfit for duty for whatever reason, the cabinet can and shall temporarily discharge him and the VP takes over as acting president while the Congress decides upon the matter.

This plus the chain of command (starting from the national command authority) that must follow during a nuclear launch protocol make it extremely unlikely for a rogue presidential doomsday scenario to happen.

Those lies they feed you about X or Y president not being fit to handle the golden codes are just intended to cause panic/fear and manipulate according to their personal agendas.

fucking christ i can't watch that video

> when the delegates hit

If I remember correctly she was overflowed with questions and probably just played it off by acting silly. But still, Clinton on huora ja pedojen ystävä

Thank you for posting the best one. I wonder what kind of drugs she takes.

infowars.com/wikileaks-e-mails-hillary-looked-into-parkinsons-drug-after-suffering-from-decision-fatigue/

At least modafinil and levodopa. Her eye's crossing is side effect from levodopa which is used to treat parkinson's disease. Probably amphetamines too for debates and such.

In all 3 debates you can see how her meds start wearing off at the end. She was always few days away from public before every debate on so called "drug holiday" to lower her tolerance so they would last longer during debate. She wouldn't have lasted longer than 1,5 hours.

Or maby she has kuru disease? Symptoms fit.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuru_(disease)

Yeah politicians fake seizures all the time. If i remember correctly.

You inbred morons make me laugh so much. Glad no sane person in modern society takes you rejects seriously.

Plane crash maybe, caused by a patriot secret service tired of her pizza activity so the shots fired caused decompression in her private plane. Digits comfirm please.

I think it is lupus.

She either has Parkinson's disease or a severe case of Autism. I'm not sure which is worse for a president to have. Good to know she won't be in charge.

man, she was so fucking hot in house

bait

LMAO!!!!! NAZIS BTFO

they failed to exterminate the Jew completely
I wonder who will be next

No, Hitler was charismatic and successful. Even with the full backing of the media the majority of people still find her unlikeable.

Fun fact: The nuclear codes were literally 123456 for the first few decades because the military thought any elected politician would be too stupid to read the codes properly.