Cont... /AUSPOL/

cont from..
>Federal budget deficits will increase by more than $10 billion in coming years as the Government battles low wage growth and falling company profits, but it insists it will still return a surplus in 2020/21.
abc.net.au/news/2016-12-19/deficit-to-increase-by-$10-billion-myefo-shows/8131334
After that its labors problem!

Jesus christ this country is fucked up

Other urls found in this thread:

unemployedworkersunion.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_requirement#United_States),
greens.org.au/doggo-budget
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK AUSTRALIA

Yeah fuck Austra-
Wait a minute...

REMINDER

So when we voted Hanson & friends, did we put a meme in or was it good?
Also who do we vote for next election to unfuck our economy

reading the knox reader, south east melboune local, front page is a chink company buying land that was used by low income families for caravans, they have a year to move cause these money grubbing chinks have free range on our land.

>by only $10 billion

u little babby
in america
we raise deficits by $10 billion in week
get on our level emu

I personally want to lynch Turncuck & Bishop myself

Time for a new party outback steakhouse, start at the local level.

I have seen some really Aussie comments about Hanson lately:
>'Shes not the sharpest knife in the draw but shes the only one that cuts'.
>'Sometimes you have to do a job with the tools you have not the tools your would like to have.'
People know shes the only shot we have to fuck with the establishment.

i only want the liberals in because of their christian stance and the triggering of lefties especially defunding safe schools, do you guys thing the identity politics of labor be terrible if they get in

But we would have to put up with her blatant stupidity. Need some fucking change but I wish it was not in the form of that backwards ranga.

soon to be the biggest union im thinking.

The Unemployed Workers Union

unemployedworkersunion.com

i joined.

I'm going to try leaving the country next year. Very bleak future ahead and I want to get out before it really implodes.

Here in FNQ I've seen multiple people flip out about house prices and immigrants in the past week.
*One drunk came out of the pub and started yelling at some non-white chemist owner about gooks buying everything.
*In a golf club 6 blokes just sat there and spewed vitriol about their utter hatred for the liberal media and housing prices for over an hour.
*Some random boomer gave me a lift and admitted he and his kind have failed to look after the country and that the young were fucked because of housing.
This is FNQ, I'm not sure if things are like this elsewhere.

People are getting desperate. Hanson is a blunt instrument being grabbed in anger.

same everywhere. its fucked.

all over the world people are voting in anger. not sure where its gonna lead us.

;_;

More and more Western countries seem to be heading into economic despair
Considering after years of Liberal brainwashing and Trump winning the election, it might actually kickstart a rise in right winged societies to the point where the establishment might wage war against its people

Unfortunately you Aussies have no guns

>Unfortunately you Aussies have no guns
have you seen mad max? We dont need them mate

we have guns, the guerilla war after the indonesian " living space " invasion will be a good time

That caravan park in wantirna? Most of the bleating is people getting fucked because they bought/built up their caravans/cabins/whatever there and don't own the land under them (so they have to move it or lose it, and being poor they probably can't move them)

but we're not in a recession guys, it's all good don't worry

Hopefully she inspires more cunts to step up and challenge the establishment.

The other problem there is that we've now got a fuckload of minority parties and independents competing for the same pitiful share of the vote

Half of them say the same fucking things too, they need to merge and form a more serious threat to the watermelons and ALP/LNP cunts

Deficits are fine, even necessary, it's debt that's the problem.

and how does one pay off debt user?

That's why I said debt is the problem, don't run a deficit on debt, just more money. There's Natural deflation in the economy when people take money out of circulation and put it in a bank account, you can print up to that much without inflation (accounting for the money made by bank loans of course).

By selling off important national infrastructure at rock bottom prices, the majority of the gold reserves and selling our resources to a potentially hostile foreign superpower!

If your deficit is to fund infrastructure and hospitals education and services then those things pay off in the long run much more than the investment.

If the govt gets back 1.10 for every dollar invested then its a healthy debt. The government had the opportunity to borrow at 2.5% locked in and fund these projects that in the long run will make australia a better place and create jobs etc

>ctrl+f
>no NBN

WHEN THE FUCK AM I GETTING MY NBN??

FUCKING OPTUS CUNTS CHARGING ME $100/MONTH FOR SHIT INTERNET

SOMEONE'S GETTING GLASSED CUNT

>There's Natural deflation in the economy when people take money out of circulation and put it in a bank account
you realise most if not all countries on the planet use fractional reserve lending right? this means that money stored in a bank is immediately lent out into the economy

>That's why I said debt is the problem, don't run a deficit on debt, just more money
I'm not sure what you're saying. If we have no monetary reserves a budget deficit will lead to higher debt

how do they make money from public hospitals and roads? Most people using public hospitals don't pay a cent, and yet the government still has to pay surgeons, nurses and the various other staff required to run it. I can't see how these expansions make money for the government

just heard on the news that low income, dole bludger, NEETS etc better watch the fuck out for the upcoming cuts and the rich cunts are getting a bonus.

what a load of bullturd.

>all countries on the planet use fractional reserve lending
Yes but
>holds reserves in amounts equal to a fraction
So long as that fraction isn't zero there's still money taken out of the economy by savings. The largest requirement in the US is 10% (from here en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reserve_requirement#United_States), which is a lot of money. Whenever that amount of money grows, the government has the option to print that much without inflation.

In fact, if the government does not print that much money then the money supply will be inadequate and result in job loss (spending equals income) Not that spending can be through tax cuts, not just building bridges (or walls).

>I'm not sure what you're saying
The USD is a fiat currency. The US can print as much or little of it as it chooses.

Under a gold backed currency you set the price to the value of gold. Under a fiat currency you set the supply. If you treat a fiat currency like a gold backed currency (e.g. deficits cost money) as opposed to how they actually are (a bus company can print as many bus tickets as it chooses, keeping in mind blowing up supply will mess with the ticket price) then you'll have to cut spending more than is necessary. That'll result in economic contractions, hence why a deficit is necessary in a growing economy using a fiat currency.

They could just borrow money like they're supposed to when commodities are down and there's fuck all consumer confidence, but noooooo, let's make the public borrow, which they won't because of aforementioned confidence.

>how do they make money from public hospitals and roads?
Because of the velocity of money. The government spends 1M on a hospital, which goes to the architects and builders who work on it. They spend it on materials to build the hospital, tools to build the hospital, their profit goes to other goods and services in their local economies. Each of these transactions are taxed.

Often you'll find that a hospital can sustain an entire local economy around itself. There's a large amount of employees at a hospital, a lot of patients who choose to live near it, a lot of shops who service those people, schools for their children, etc. The government is able to benefit the taxes they receive, whereas a privately funded hospital would have to make a profit from the cost of patients (one of the reason why public healthcare isn't necessarily terrible, although terrible implementations exist).

Then there's the fucking greens:

greens.org.au/doggo-budget

Petulance aside, what would all those mortgage stressed mining communities be like without the tax perks?

Also, there's a very good chance we're going to go hot on the South China sea problem. Vast air superiority is key to either being a disincentive to the Chinese or a bit of an assurance our boys and girls in the sky aren't going to get fragged.

I could scream at how fucking stupid they are sometimes.

christ i never knew this existed before the last thread
>I could scream at how fucking stupid they are sometimes.
Them walking out on Pauline Hanson says more about them as a party than i could

No, it isn't. Sadly, both Liberals & ALP have succumbed to calling ongoing budget deficits "bad" (good debt was a recent exception - and surprising) and are now stuck with the idiocy of having to publish targets for surplus.
Countries are not like our own households. They do not have to "get back to surplus" by extreme measures - witness how well that had worked for Italy & Greece. Nor do countries cripple the future generations by leaving them debt from the present.

Somewhat. The tax breaks for capital gains from investment housing need to be unwound. It makes housing too attractive vs any other investment like shares or a business and drives up the price of housing. Reduce the allowance from 50% down to 0% in stages and people can plan around it, and we may avoid the sudden shock to prices of a single-action cut.

>It makes housing too attractive vs any other investment like shares or a business and drives up the price of housing
And if people were investing in companies (through shares) or in their own businesses, they'd probably be creating far more jobs instead of only lining the pockets of real-estate agents

I got a notification from abc news today about the economy in emojis. Flying cash and credit card EMOJIS to describe recession and crippling debt. Let that sink in.

what do you guys do for Christmas?

I'm Jewish.

The Greens are 100% right about reducing the CGT discount. Shame they are so unbelievably unbearable with their social policy and most of their other economic policies.

send some business our ways like you used to big chad

its a public holiday so surely you do something on the day differently than other days

I'm muslim. We will spend Xmas developing strategies to ban Xmas by next year

I'm with Optus and only pay $60/month for this

I could pay $20 more a month for 100/40 but honestly, 50/20 is already 10 times faster than the ADSL I used to have and does more than I will ever need anyways. It's also unlimited

Aren't Greens and One Nation the only parties concerned with foreign ownership and everyone getting fucked over by the investment property meme?
Haven't read through their policies for a while so might be wrong, you're right if only the Greens weren't so pozzed - I like how they care about the environment too.

Hopefully the SJWs will boost the Greens and One Nation will grow and even if neither get a majority they'll force Labor and Liberal to get it together.

I typed Merry Christmas in a work email other day, I don't even give a fuck

>"Economy is in a bad place"
>mfw I'm going on yet another months holiday in 3 days

I said Merry Christmas to a colleague. The boss overheard and I had to attend a meeting with management to discuss appropriate workplace conduct. They booked me in to take cultural sensitivity training classes next year.

nice m8
i'm going on holiday to the US in february
been saving up my DSP, and live with mom rent free
Where u going?

Japan m8, gona smash some manko

>We need to compulsorily acquire property for roads
>We cannot compulsorily acquire mines for revenue

Someone wanna explain this to me famalan

Labor are trying to attract the cuck demo and I think they're most likely to wind back the concessions for property owners as a result.

Unfortunately Turnbull is a complete failure of a PM and all Labor have to do at the next election is have someone not as bland as Shorten leading the party and they'll easily shit it in.

:^)

>Be 1/16th Aboriginal
>Come from upper middle-class family living in the city
>Get scholarship to go to Uni
>Get extra benefits from Centrelink
>Seems easier to get good marks than white counterparts

>tfw 26
>still work part time
>barely any savings
>havent started paying off uni debt because havebt earned enough from my useless degree
>best mate works full time in high paying position at a hospital, another best is 25 and a literal millionaire, 3rd best is a cop, 4th is a store manager
>tfw only making $500 a week barely keeping my hear above water
>tfw attractive and can hold a conversation but no decent girl is interested in me too long after learning my financial and employment situation
I fucked up lads

Lol NZ superpower by 2020. I can't believe we were stressing out about how many people were leaving to your island. The reverse is happening now at such a rate that Auckland is bursting at the seams. It's funny seeing australians complain about the 'shit money' here when they wont get $25/ph for stacking shelves and digging holes

What did you study? Are you working in that field?

Are you me? Minus the having a job part? Even I can't get that shit right

>but it insists it will still return a surplus in 2020/21.
lol I bet

PLEASE VOTE US INTO A THIRD TERM BIG STRONG AUSTRALIAN PUBLIC

Psychology. Its completely bullshit and sjw as fuck.
It was a subject at school back in yr 12 I did well at and was told I should do it at uni. Not having any other clues as what I wanted to do besided law which I didnt get into I went with psychology. You dont get a job unless you do honors at which point you are basically just working for the uni doing research for them. To he an actual clinical psychologist its masters minimum and no jobs in aus really.

work harder. find another job. it is pretty simple.

>yfw next election one nation becomes the third party and overtakes the greens

New video by Blair Cotrell on the United Patriots Front Facebook page, check it out it's an interesting video.

>You dont get a job unless you do honors at which point you are basically just working for the uni doing research for them. To he an actual clinical psychologist its masters minimum and no jobs in aus really.

Yeah, I've heard this about psychology. A lecturer at university was even telling me one day about what a bad field psychology is to go into because it's so over saturated.

A lot of kids come out of HS not knowing what to do but wanting to go to uni, and Psychology is a popular choice because it doesn't seem as difficult as a lot of other degrees but it also appears to have tangible career prospects unlike generalist degrees.

Fuck lads, how the fuck is this fair. I had my employment agency do the exact same thing last year when I got a job, lucky my boss didn't fire me over it but this is very disheartening to know some bosses will.

Almost half my graduating yr 12 class did psychology and most of them were retards. Its an arts subject disguised as a science. Transfer to something else, be a physio at the minimum if you want to help people

That sums it up. First year classes have around 800 students. In terms of funding per student psychology schools at unis nation wide are probably right at the bottom. Not that I think it actually should be funded any more. Its just completely over saturated as you said. Given how everyone has mental problems these days you'd think its a booming industry but its not. Incredibly hard to get into the field and you have to go through a mountain of shit to get anywhere. Even people with honors degrees get sick of it and just work full time instead

Finished uni a few years ago m8. And i don't want to help people lel.

haha

He probably shouldn't have lied.

What do they teach in psychology? Is it about persuasion and manipulation and shit or how people are racist?

This isn't fucking real is it, please be fucking joking? I am saving up my bucks for a holiday to Thailand. Don't tell me I can't go. I'll quit fucking centrelink and go anyways it's cheap as fuck over there the most expensive thing is the fucking plane ticket.

Fuck turdbull.

[saved] and will be shit posted here over xmas, if you dont mind

its was on ACA tonight

If he was doing well it literally shouldn't have mattered. That is some grade A fucking bullshit right there.

Post it as much as you want to user.

People leeching off the government shouldn't be allowed to go on holidays overseas. Get a job first.

You are shitting me? What are they gonna do, stop me at the airport? I hate this fucking hellhole.

Does this include student allowance centrelink people?

the unclaimed super stuff was gillard

but yeah, (((goldman sachs)))
STILL WAITING FOR THE ECONOMIC BOOM THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO SPARK

and they won't touch housing cause they're knee deep in price speculation themselves

ask your millionaire friend for a job at where he works

apparently yes, it will flag you if you try and leave.

all legit, saw and read with my own eyes... go google it... nothing i post here is lies. i look shit up and put it in a meme.

I got a job and held it for 9 months last year then went on a holiday for 6 months. I've looked for a job since getting back but haven't found one. I am on centrelink the moment but I still have a bit of money saved up from my last job. Are you telling me that I can't go on holidays just because I receive a pittance from centrelink for my food and rent?

I'll fucking quit a week before I go if I can't find another job before I want to fuck off overseas again next year. Fuck them. Fuck this shithole nation.

its only if you owe them money mate

if you can earn enough money to travel overseas you shouldn't need centrelink

dont know, ask centrecunts

its how it starts.

Why did the productivity commission recommend privatisation of more hospitals?

Australia First Party is the best party. Pauline Hanson minus retardation and bad publicity.

Budget deficits aren't bad - structural deficits are

I went to Thailand mate, the most expensive thing I bought was my plane ticket there and back.

>mfw my monthly hotel rent was something like $70

You can last there living within your means for so fucking long. I went over with like 6-7 grand and had about 2 grand left when I came home.

Oh thank fuck, I don't owe those cunts a thing.

Any taxes on capital should be abolished because they fall primarily on domestic labour

I travel on a foreign passport will it flag me? Don't want to lose my neetbux, it's the whole reason I can afford to go

Unironically considering moving to New Zealand? How are the parties there? I know (((Nationals))) but they seem to have done a pretty bang up job on the economy

centrelink change their rules every fucken minute so if you tell them you "are thinking of going" and see what they say.