Anime is degen-

>Anime is degen-

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

Just named the fucking jew. Won't see that in kosher yankee cartoons.
The Jews fear the samurai

Other urls found in this thread:

kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/294508/
youtube.com/watch?v=BLKReOxqBzU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How do you know which one is real or not?

You can tell the bottom is the faked. Listen to when he says Iran-Iraq and America but he doesn't use any of the nouns on the bottom text. I remember lots of lefty cucks trying to say the bottom was the legit one when this was first brought to Sup Forums.

Japan has always been a pretty pro-gay culture since ancient times.

>talking about war
>subtitles are about some psychic powers or something
Why did they even release this?

Well to be fair there was a psychic fight earlier on in the OVA

Weeblord here, top subs are the right ones, though rife with problems as most fansubs of that time were. The Jews are never actually named in that clip, but the language works in such a way that that wouldn't be particularly unnatural if they were explicitly named earlier. To know whether it was the truth or the fansubbers headcannon, I'd have to actually watch the show.

Legend of the Galactic redpills.

Sure, now go back to watch umaru/keijo and keep living your neet life, goy.

So has every culture, homosexuality is the true redpill

When I searched ユダヤ on pixiv I found this.

Of course it does.

Kancolle and GuP (between others, more to come I hope) give their due glory to panzerdivisions and IJN

Anime is all I have left. Red pilling myself took my friends, my family, and almost everything I enjoy away from me. If you guys hate anime I guess i can't be your friend anymore.

>not posting best girl
>these degenerates, I tell ya

>Aussie
>Why aren't I shocked?

Oh yeah...

patrician taste but luftwaifu is better

Japanese are the only unconquered Axis still alive.

These bakas. Emilia-tan is best egalitarian

One day in russia
kavkaz-uzel.eu/articles/294508/
youtube.com/watch?v=BLKReOxqBzU

She got Anglo'd hard by my Swordfish torpedo into her rudder, then thrown outside to be raped by Big Battleship Guns while she was still dazed, walking in circles

why's there two subtitles, are the ones at the top by any chance fake and put in by you?

nice view for a gun fight

We just wanted your money, the gooks on the other hand wanted to exterminate you post WW2.
But it backfired hard on them since it spread like ebola in their home country and is the reason why the NEET epidemic is so huge there and they are dying off.
Those of you and fell to this Sup Forumsutism will die off because you will never reproduce for obvious reasons, thankfully you are a minority all things considered.

I legitimately feel bad for you guys that fell for this cancer.

>unconquered

Dunno if a country that got nuked to oblivion and surrounded in pure terror can make that claim in all sincerity, user.

It's all explained if you read what's been presented. Top subs are real.

*surrendered

I love rem!

This.

Angel Cop is a highly red-pilled anime, but when it was brought over to the states, the (((localization committee))) decided the content would not be suitable for American audiences, and rewrote the story entirely.

The anime is only worth watching with the true subtitles.

Top fackin kek m8 top stuff.

MC is an insufferable faggot.

and i love emilia

Emilia is a half-breed whore

In the second season he will take the red-pill to save his number 1 love rem.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! THE RESEMBLANCE IS A FUCKING COINCIDENCE YOU RACIST KEK!

)))

Anime was ruined for me the day that I learned that there is no way a giant robot wouldn't sink into the ground with each step due to having such a high ground pressure.

GuP single-handely turned me from a complete normalfag into a weeb.

>second season

Maybe in 2019...

MC doesn't matter. What matters is your own personal relationship with your waifu. If the MC is a beta it means there is less chance he cucks you. That is why best girl always loses in animes. Because then neets go out and buy best girls toys and art and shieet. Best girl needs to be consoled and cheered up because mc rejected her, this is the opportunity for you to move in and win her heart.

Jappo here. My nip is somewhat limited but the top subtitles are a lot more accurate than the bottom set.

that's a nice rem. i'll be taking it

Nah she's a loose slut.

>Post yfw Rem is cucked by Emilia

>he takes the time to squat
>in the middle of a firefight
Fucking Slavs.

Who?

Emilia was made for being BLACKED

I fucking love anime

I smell rotten roo meat, or is that just Aussie asshurt over best girl. Sayaka.

Anime is for degenerates

It truly is

Am I going to have to watch 6 seasons of this trash to get to this point?

Not really, it's a spin off of a spin off.

Gtfo Sweden's retarded little bastard child

You know anime is based and beautiful at the same time

It's so much more brutal with sound.

go away kurt

Why do people like her?

She did nothing but act like a complete cunt to the MC after all the help he gave

Sauce pls leaf-kun

It really isn't.
It's a shame so many of you support Trump, it makes the victory so bitter.

Vivid Strike

Of course a Muslim such as yourself would hate anime. You have to go back.

Those are Chechens.

>The Jews are never actually named in that clip
>アメリカはユダヤに落とされた
Kill yourself.

That's not an argument

Close enough.

We have both made subjective assertions. No argument to be made except a subjective one.

TL;dr fuck off Ahmed

t. furfag

Help she didn't even ask for. From her perspective, Subaru is an obsessive cuck that thinks he's entitled to her.

>MC is an insufferable faggot.

It was kind of weird watching him turn into a male yandere for a few episodes. First time I saw that.

Its just because japanese otakus (and creators) are perverts of the highest order and cater to such needs. Politics has nothing to do with it.

What's the context? Isn't it part of nanoha series?

Teach me your ways, comrade. What did you use to learn jap?

They killed her grandpa

DJT (rip) and eroge, comrade.

>DJT
That thing actually helps? I thought it was just a meme desu senpai

Lmao Vivid Strike ended up sucking ass.

It's a spinoff about magic lolis fighting in MMA tournaments and brawling. Manliest anime of the year, no joke.

It does, it did a lot for getting translators started in fansubs, manga translation, and english patches for assorted games.
Mods are humongous fags for purging it to satisfy /qa/ redditors.

it's not homo when the boys are fully shaved with soft skin, and they dress up in frilly girly clothes

>Mods are humongous fags for purging it to satisfy /qa/ redditors.

That's fucking retarded, but it lives on outside of Sup Forums.

and /qa/ bitches like a motherfucker when they are properly bitchslapped around like the filthy little cucks they are.
fuck /qa/ on a god damn stick.

Not the only time either.

Why are you guys posting blank images?

this is the only anime I will ever watch.

and not only because I like the more (poetic? epic-styled? what's the non-cringe word to put here? reminds me of LotR?)

you should get your mom to turn off the safety filter friend

>STI
>Not an Evo X

That picture is true. Anime wasn't always like it is now. These days it is very homosexual and it is creepy in the way they sexualize girls.

nice try manchild, I'm not clicking that shit

>tfw faggots post shit tier Subaru

What do safety filters have to do with posting blank white images and background shots when everyone else is talking about waifus?
Why are you shooping cars into scenery drawings. This is some abstract shitpostig.

Post best animes. Movie, series and OVA
>Royal Space Force
>Spehss Runaway Ideon
>Genocyber (fight me it's good)

those images don't look blank white to me

Yeah, that's the scenery shot. The beach is nice I guess but I don't get get it. "I love!" comment just raises more questions. Loves what? I don't understand what they are trying to say.

I've been baited haven't I

The term your looking for is Space Opera.

>He still doesn't get it

Watch more anime.

Yes you have. It's a meme

yea I but I think I'm thinking of a broader category which encompasses space opera.

no

/r/ the 2 overlord webms? The precasting shitposting one, and the hug of death.

Melodrama? Speculative Fiction? Military Fiction?