twitter.com/AnonBabble

first

fpbp

Repository of Trump memes

dispel.tech/images

Reminder.

fucking leaf

Soon he officially becomes the next POTUS

I predict 302 Electoral Votes with 232 for Hillary and 4 "protest" votes for Pence.

AWOOOOOOMENT

Is Tucker the archetype of the ideal man?

youtube 2009 where have you been?

I have nothing to bring you as I was gone all day and nothing happened except for EC shilling and a few stray tweets. I do offer this: a picture of an off-the record event held at mar a lago with some members of the media. Of who i can recognize (but possibly not even correct) I can see who looks like Brian Kilmeade in the top right and Hallie Jackson below him. It could be neither, but those are the only ones I can make a guess on.

>tfw to smart two knot stay up four real awoo hours

Roads are icy tonight lads, I hope you're staying safe.

AWOO

BE SURE TO DO YOUR BEST TO MAKE YOUR COMMUNITY SAFE AGAIN.

digits confirm it to be true

not idea, satan but I do have a question:
Did he sell you his soul to never age?

We have a calling, and that is awoos and safety.

Not fit enough but he is aesthetic and smart

Satan confirms

>this was the post that cursed castro to die

Libs are cracking the code.

Im sure we can make an obama one with that solar polar subsidies shit. Men doing business. Spooky.

And they think illegals voting in states where they are already numerous and have no voting ID laws is a conspiracy theory

>tfw new job
>live directly above the shop rent free
>can take an elevator down at any time to work
>gym directly next door
>grocery store 1 block down the street
>can finally live my dream of being a /fit/ hermit shut in and not drive all winter

also there are a bunch of ww2 antiques and uniforms in here

Who cares, russia is based

Where does Hillary selling 20% of our Uranium stock to Russia fit into that?

FUCK WE HAVE BEEN FOUND OUT

CYKA BLYAT

Its not fucking true

And if it gets to out of hand we can prove it

Congrats on the new job

Hope it pays well and you get a qt gf, wife her, and have proper kids

>putin orders hacking election
you are the weakest link.jpg

this

its almost like obama fighting endless proxy wars in the middle east, giving iran free reign to build nukes, and putting giant sanctions on russia pissed putin off

So all Trump needs to do is continue the path to absolutely securing the white vote for Republicans
Get some wins for Christians and he has secured about a decade of dominance
He has the working class from the Dems for the first time in a long time and is winning them increasingly over
Hispanics are responding to his message relatively well and if he appeals to the religious nature of them they are not secure Democrats
And no other minority has the numbers to be difficult, and if inner cities improve even better

I know it's not true but try and convince liberals of anything. They only care for what they want to hear, dismiss other facts, listen to ones that reinforce their beliefs

what could Trump do that liberals would praise him for?

Stay safe

Everyone has spooky eyes except Trump.

congrats. living really close to where you work is pretty awesome.

Nothing

They're rabid contrarian

shoot himself

To the person asking why libs are so fucked up, it's that libs aren't liberal in any sense of the word. They're basically demoralized into believing whatever the media tells them.

Take this scene from Man In the High Castle of an America where the Nazis won.
youtu.be/H4UHqFoB_5k

Despite nothing objectively wrong with this scene (other than the kid having a personal problem that's relevant later) leftists have basically been conditioned to accept everything in that video as wrong and evil, just because they're told it's wrong and evil.

Awoo!!!

Are they trying to cheeki our breeki?

Nothing
Trump could stop a 9/11 style attack and the liberals would be mad at him for suppressing Muslim protests and symbolism

Nothing. Trump could commit white genocide, the staple of liberal theology, and they would still say he is a white supremacist.

POST YOUR BATTLE MUSIC Sup Forums.
youtube.com/watch?v=GGDa525fU20

dems literally forgot how white the Rust Belt is

longterm the country is FUCKED though... as under 5 whites are a minority, and most immigration is non white

itd be smart to begin planning to leave

THE MODS KILLED THE PRIMARY GAME!!

PENCE WAS WINNING!

REEEE!!

Nothing, and he shouldn't please them. They are at their lowest point politically since the founding of this nation. All Trump needs to do and probably will do is stomp them into the ground by doing what he intends to do: Making America Great Again. I'm just worried about the Fed fucking it up, but I'm sure Trump has a contingency plan for that too.

is this /ourgoy???

Add to that list the destruction of the two parent household/single parenthood.

Liberals are rabid but normie democrats have already been won over with the carrier deal.

As soon as that happen almost every democrat in my family said hes not so bad

>castro died next day

daily reminder that fake news is a problem

Safety awoo is now my favorite awoo

We control immigration for 8 to 12 years

But definitely invest in some eastern euro property

>Messianic Jew

Basically just a Christian LARPing as a Jew

thanks fellas

life is good right now and its all thanks to Trump

>2 years ago
>lazy NEET with no ambition

>Today
>skilled craftsmen who can get a job anywhere in the country with one phone cal

GOD BLESS DONALD TRUMP!

this is what the map looks like without voter fraud (DC being allowed to vote is voter fraud)

this

also
this pepe is very disturbing

Its a south park pepe

So far the fed wants to keep their jobs rather than try and fight Trump. A currently bullish stock market (indicative of how wall street views the election) also helps.

All the /diy/ memes are fucking gold

One of the top reasons i can't stand this rogue mod fuckery

There's a good chance of the west coast still going blue, the cities are cucked beyond belief and I really don't think there's enough voters in more rural areas to outweigh that.

>tfw unemployed musician
I survive. That's about it.

Long term we are playing a demographic game with the Hispanics
Which while not great I'll take over Europe's Islam problem
Trump has given a sliver of hope, and we can work harder than ever before to save this country
There is nowhere left to move to, this is it

>south park

you don't seriously let your wifes son watch that vulgar garbage, do you?

>under 5 whites are a minority
I think you'll see a major reversal as the social policies which enable blacks and browns to have tons of kids are reduced or outright stopped. Trump's entire childcare plan is basically angling for a white baby boom. Expect to see cuckservatives like McCain bitch about how it's not "small government"

Cali still would have probably gone blue; with or without illegal voters. Cali is cuck country. Washington is also dominated by Tacoma and Seattle, no matter how red the rest of the state is, the whole state will remain blue. Oregon is the same way with Eugene, Salem, and Portland.

Considering that they announced that they're raising rates 3 more times in 2017, I doubt they care about the stock market.

Trump could literally appoint Obama to Scalia's empty seat on the supreme court and they'd still find a reason to foam at the mouth over it.

I am in Washington State, voted for Trump. My whole family did, cousins included, almost all of them Catholic and pro-life. Huge family, I have no idea how Washington is not red.

WHEN IN DOUBT DOUSE IT OUT

Will Trump outlaw Cuckoldry?

Even if there were enough voters the courts would throw the results out and make the electors vote democrat

The whole thing is rigged

Eastern Europe will definitely
benefit from the EU collapsing soon. I say Trump should invest resources there as soon as he can.

The bright side is that the next generation is the most conservative since WW2 == more white babies (when you add Trump's middle class economic plan to the equation), meaning the demographic bomb can be offset very soon hopefully. also, Eastern europeans

Amazon flex if you need some extra cash. Its like Uber but it doesn't put thousands of miles on your car

We MAGA now.

MORE JOBS

MORE WORK

NO MORE FALSE SONG OF GLOBALISM

I fix musical instruments actually

You should get into it, its good work and you meet tons of really good musicians and still have time to gig for extra shekels

I wonder if mods would delete a thread of just the memes of DIY. They always make me laugh

>Caltrops
Everytime

Seattle is pretty much the only reason we went blue, my whole family went Trump, all but one of us live east of the cascades.

Pic related is why this board is shit

loving the back peddling

>gf tells me that Trump lost the popular vote
>tell her that the popular vote doesn't mean shit and that Trump would have won if it wasn't for voter fraud
>she scoffs at that and calls me delusional
>she later tells me that Russia is undermining the election
>she gets mad at me for saying there us no evidence
This shit is getting old

what kind of bullshit is Cuckoldry?

is this a real thing?

>Minnesota
Go home impostor. You tried though

Darwin outlaws cuckoldry

Nature will remove these faggots

more like reality check

Seriously thats what pissed me off about TRS shills freaking out about their LARPer not being loved by Trump
Trump is the first Republican to suggest a childcare policy, and what does anybody think a Republican child care policy is going to encourage

>dat red Minnesota

I pretend it is red because FUCKING MCMUFFIN

famalam, I had to check for the authenticity amd my fucking sides yoooooo lmaooo

nymag.com/thecut/2015/07/what-open-marriage-taught-one-man-about-feminism.html

I'm talking about you...You need to buy a little land in eastern europe. Its fucking cheap and you have a plan b

>They say everything so matter-of-fact-ly. They can't take it when someone disagrees with them because their equally as bad peers reenforce their behavior of always expecting to be right

you have to understand that they've been trained to be this way since birth. just take your regular lower middle class public schooling type; they are indoctrinated w/ fierce propaganda in almost every single aspect of their life. the feds, school, media, news, pop culture are used to put people in this all encompassing bubble world where the 'truth' is perfectly aligned with their marxist ideology.

so, when they hear something that violates the rules of this safe space bubble world that they live in, they instinctively lash out as a survival mechanism. any opinion or or disagreeable fact that does not conform to the bubble world provokes a fight or flight base of the brain response within them, where they either viciously attack or plug their ears and pretend it's not there.

these fucking kikes have brainwashed an entire generation and more to view different opinions as a direct threat to their life. it is a horrible tragedy.

that's why it's just not even worth it to talk to these people, they are too far gone. listing off a few facts to them about why trump actually isn't a racist bigot fag hunter will not accomplish anything. it's too deep and it's at a subconscious level.

how do you fix it without just cutting them off from society and letting them die off? i don't know

>minnesota is eternally cucked

RIP anons in that shithole

Just fuck her rough one night.

Yes it's real fetish