How big on an effect will the internet have on human history?

How big on an effect will the internet have on human history?

biggest event in history

I

not as big as what's about to happen with our Sun

It will make human history irrelevant

i like this pic

It'll be a game changer in every election since its inception.

Will end with a collective unconsciousness

Internets changed everything. We wouldn't be here plotting world domination together without it. And I'd be getting my news from the msm. The list of effects is long

Kek confirms! Shadilay!

once the globalists perfect eternal life through machines and tech, they will kill off us serfs. screencap this

Probably going to lead to a universal culture everybody can associate with.

One world government is inevitable, the question is how you get there. The internet will play a big part in that.

We need internet user licenses.

I'll plant it in my body, so whenever I sign on I'll have to scan my pickle.

It will make sure it disappears completely after the Happening.

Just as it has done in other cycles of civilization over 300,000 years.

Think how difficult it is to play video games from circa 98 on modern machines. Now apply that to a near-global culture that keeps its history on cloud servers. One solar flare, all gone.

SHITPOSTING

I'm okay with this

At this moment, it's probably the most important advancement since we learned agriculture. But history is such that there will always be greater and greater paradigm-shifting advancements until this all disappears.

The next big one is the blockchain. It will change society more than the internet did.

As big as my wife's sons fathers bbc that I prep every night

>leaf

I don't know, but I hope the Big Brother cracks down on it quick.

You're a big event...

everything went to shit in 10 years, i dont think it's a coincidence

I wouldnt go that far It easily the biggest advancement it terms of communication, far surpassing shit like the telephone and the printing press

will max humans out on machinelike behaviour and self concept, making them see themselves as intelligent machines now, big progress imho
/sarcasm off